Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Please read profiles!

Posted 03-25-2015 at 11:55 AM by Foxy Rose
Updated 03-25-2015 at 11:58 AM by Foxy Rose

I've been holding this off for some time now but I want to make it easy for everyone who doesn't seem to understand or just take the piss.

I urge you to read profiles. I, and I believe a lot of other people on here, actually do have a descriptive and detailed profile. Look at the top of a persons' profile, click on the tab marked "about me" and there should be all info you require.

If it is still unclear to anyone, I am with my Uni pie <3. I love him very much...
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

humiliating and embarrassing night for me.

Posted 03-25-2015 at 03:10 AM by Slave Leia
Updated 03-25-2015 at 03:18 AM by Slave Leia

This is my report by baby ashley.
The task to do was wear last nights peepee diaper, pee in it again then tie myself to bed legs spread wide and while wear some really old raggy clothes daddy made me live out a nightmare and fantasy at the same time he made me cut my clothing off me which was extremly embarrassing and humiliting to me since in nightmare it made me feel like i was helpless and was being attacked and had my clothing cut off me, and in a fantasy its something i always wanted to...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Rules by New Master

Posted 03-25-2015 at 01:41 AM by sparklystar

Star Rules:
(1) You will not be shared
(2) You will not be allowed to do dares for anyone else.
(3) You will not be allowed to play games of any kind. In which another person has any such control over you.
(4) You will not be allowed to go into private room (unless you ask for permission first). I do give you permission, if it is a good friend.
(5) The same thing will go for talking in whisper.
(6) You must ask for permission to go to restroom.
(7) You...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

On Hearts

Posted 03-24-2015 at 02:16 AM by Clerisyberry (The Berry Bush)

I suck at poems, but sucking is just a great excuse to practice at it, right? Depressing days call for redirected sorrows, so here's my go at a poem from the heart.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Some days I wish my heart would shatter
Into a million pieces
Even if I'm the only one in the world
Who wishes it
I would gladly accept it
So that I may know your pain
And the cuts and bruises I gave you
When I whipped you with my torment...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Master

Posted 03-24-2015 at 01:05 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So as many of you know I was looking for a Master. I had loads of offers and became quite overwhelmed. However I took my time and sifted through them all until I found two potential Masters.

I asked them to set me a few days of rules/tasks for me to follow so I could get a better idea of what it would be like to be a submissive to them.

I then thought about it over the weekend and made my decision last night/early this morning. So I am thrilled...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

I Am Not Ok...

Posted 03-22-2015 at 12:12 PM by MysticalMadness

I am many things. I am a student, a daughter, a friend, a mentor, a sister, a niece. Hiding beneath all those things is a smart young woman who is talented, strong, emotional, sensitive and broken. Even deeper is the heart of a young girl who has suffered so much.

I am needy and dependent. I require someone to take care of me. I demand that someone soothes and calms me, but that they also smile and are proud of me.

I am not ok with being alone, with being "single".
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Soap box rant time ...

Posted 03-22-2015 at 08:15 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-22-2015 at 08:19 AM by Butterfly
Tags butterfly

I just needed to get a few things off my chest this morning so decided to write this (hopefully) short blog to share with all of you.

It really frustrates me when people don't realize that their actions have consequences. Most people take a second to think about the consequences that their actions will create for themselves, but it seems that a lot less people think about the way that their actions will impact others.

I know it happens in the real world, but it seems so
A Butterfly Princess <3