Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

My regrets about censorship

Posted 04-16-2015 at 09:09 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-16-2015 at 09:15 AM by Butterfly

I am going to interrupt my blog series on "facing fears and pushing limits" to post a blog that I have had saved in my drafts folder for almost 6 months.

After reading Sparklystar's blog about her Master being upset over a blog she posted, I left her a comment about blogs being your own personal thoughts and feelings, and not letting anybody say what you can and cannot write about. However, I felt like a hypocrite because I let this happen to me.

6 months ago,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

PM Dares & Current Rules

Posted 04-16-2015 at 06:43 AM by OnlineGamer (My life of Dares)
Updated 05-19-2015 at 07:40 AM by OnlineGamer
Tags pm dares

PM Dares for PM's, KIK, SnapChat, Yahoo or SKYPE!

My current rules:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Master, blog, mistakes

Posted 04-16-2015 at 03:45 AM by sparklystar

Ok, so today's blog is a collection of thought process and generally announcements rather than an actual blog.

First up is this blog. Now this blog is my freedom of speech. It's something that I'm not prepared to stop in an M/s relationship. The reason for this is that this is my only place to come to talk about my submissive life. No one in my real life knows about the submission, except my ex-boyfriend and talking to him in the middle of a maths lecture is not an appropriate place or...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

If you could pick one aspect of BDSM to only practise - what would you choose?

Posted 04-14-2015 at 11:23 PM by sparklystar

This is a question I received by a friend yesterday. It's a really tough question. There are so many different aspects of play. Bondage, chastity, roleplay.

The full question is as follows: If you could choose one aspect of BDSM to be trained in by your Master for the rest of your life what would you choose?

I honestly took a long time to think about it. I wanted to choose something which would make me the best submissive possible.

Now I know this is going...
Posted in Topical essays
Old

14th April

Posted 04-14-2015 at 11:00 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a much better day than the 13th. Well apart from being punished for my lack of submission.

I woke up, had a chat with Master and then told him how bad I had been. He was not happy and I was told to strip naked, get my belt and toothpaste and get in the corner. He told me to spank each ass cheek 60 times hard with the belt. Which I started and then asked if he wanted me on all fours to do it based on something he had said in conversation. He did...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Re: What Is And Not Important!

Posted 04-14-2015 at 09:44 PM by MasterDaddy02

That is a question, in which is going through master mind after what his sub wrote to him. I have always been under the impression, when you state something clear that is what it means. Also, when someone has told you, they are looking forward to hearing something.

Well, that did not happened. Even with informing the sub.

What can I say!!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Line writing report from January 2014

Posted 04-14-2015 at 04:36 AM by revealingcyst

I received a task in early January 2014 to write "I am a bad girl. I must follow instructions." continuously over two sides of standard paper, dressed in a "suitable" outfit of my choosing, bound to my chair & blindfolded. I've decided today to publicise it. Here's my report from that task:

Quote:
I woke up this morning with a plug in my ass, so I decided to keep it in for the writing lines. I haven't come since you set the task, so I was mega-horny.

I put
Posted in Reports