Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Trial run - Week 1, Day 5, Master 1

Posted 05-16-2015 at 03:46 AM by sparklystar

So I'm back,

As you know I took a temporary break from my trial run's so that all of the potential masters would get the same treatment, fairness in my decision.

So yesterday I picked up where we left off with Switcharoo and the mantras and pet play. It was a nice relaxed set of rules yesterday, which was nice to get me back into the swing of things after the break.

He had me repeat the mantra as normal before crawling to the bathroom and back three times....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Leaving GetDare Part 4

Posted 05-15-2015 at 01:15 PM by Komodo Jones

A long time ago shortly after I joined getdare as an official member I wrote a series of entries entitled Leaving GetDare, hence the fourth part. However, this is not a permanent leave, as I had suggested in the past but I may not be around as much. The reason for this is my parents finally decided it’s time for me to become independent and are moving me into an apartment. This is a very scary position I’m in as I don’t have a job even though I have been looking for one for many years now, it gets...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares,

Posted 05-15-2015 at 08:51 AM by Angelsaredying
Updated 03-02-2023 at 06:57 PM by Angelsaredying (Edited for neatness)

Hey! Thanks for coming along to have a look, feel free to send me PM dares via Kik or PM. Anyone who'd like a report can ask for it but I'll generally try to write one if I receive a few.
If you're a sub with you own PM dares then I dare you to roll a random number generator and do that dare from your list right now!

Please abuse my big tits:
CLAMP #: I'll clamp my nipples (max 20 mins)
SNAP #: I'll snap a rubber band against each nipple # times
TWIST: I'll...
Old

Re: Comments 2!

Posted 05-12-2015 at 04:54 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 05-12-2015 at 10:55 AM by MasterDaddy02 (correction)

As you wonder through the inner soul inside yourself. How many times have you caught yourself in that stage of thinking those thoughts. The thoughts of what am I doing here. The thoughts of do I really depend on this to survive daily in my life. The thoughts of how important is this to my true life. The thoughts of can I live without this. The thoughts of who made me this way. The thoughts of where would I be without this in my life.

Just imagine from just thinking in your mind. It really
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter three. Punishment.

Posted 05-11-2015 at 02:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:46 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Bare your ass, girl. It is a pity that you can not adore the patterned traces on it, though you know, take advantage of a mirror ...
The image of the penalty is always hanging over our relationship, is not it? Sometime this image is for you eclipsed everything else and has been the essence of the relationship. Today you already to discern when I punish you, and when I hurting you for pleasure, but still can not properly ask for punishment.
In fact, this behavior stems from carelessness...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter two. About the rituals and habits.

Posted 05-10-2015 at 12:40 PM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:47 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

On your knees, girl.
Rituals and habits around us from birth, and many unconsciously confuse them. New rituals often becomes a habit - quite recently you made mistakes, even in the simplest ritual of greeting, whether clumsily falling on your knees, or slobbering my hand. Today, you do it almost automatically, which means that you do not understand the meaning of the ritual, replacing it with the habit. Why do we follow the rules, lodged in my house, and why compliance with them is actually an...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pissing in the night

Posted 05-10-2015 at 07:49 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 05-10-2015 at 07:50 AM by tyragon123 (Added postscript)

I decided I wanted to do something outside, preferably to do with piss. When I went outside the first time, about 11 PM, there was someone moving around near a window. I decided to bail for an hour, and come back later. When I went back outside (12:15), it was all dark. I stripped before I went outside and then thought about what I could do.

I decided to get up on my barbeque (who has made an appearance before) and wet myself with my own urine. I pissed on my hands and rubbed some pee...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized