Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Edging with consequences

Posted 05-18-2015 at 02:49 PM by just_curious87
Updated 06-19-2021 at 09:54 PM by just_curious87

Any erotic images I see, I must edge 5 times. Videos will edge throughout the duration of and certain images can result in messy tasks. That's on you to figure out.

Have a good day.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Perfect Week w/ Sir

Posted 05-17-2015 at 05:49 PM by MysticalMadness

I just spent a week in a way that I never thought I would.

I have had an online play partner (officially) for a few months now. Prior to this, my Sir and I had been amazing friends, growing ever closer. He was there for me when I was depressed, when I was happy, when I was angry or frustrated, and he never once lost patience with me, my problems, or my venting. We had played on and off in the past. I have always come back to him to play with.

Sir decided to come and visit...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Outstanding Dares

Posted 05-17-2015 at 05:03 PM by Ace_E360
Updated 02-04-2024 at 05:42 PM by Ace_E360

I'm adding some small, simple rules to my regular routine. The intent is that any rules added will be simple, easy to follow, and not rely on having lots of available play time or privacy.

Expiration dates as listed. If no date, the rule lasts until I decide to remove it.

Rules:
  1. If 'Available' on skype, anyone can demand I strip for them.
  2. I must submit to inspection (kik or Skype) by anyone who asks. (PM me here as well for fastest response. Inspection to be scheduled
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lines to make me write

Posted 05-17-2015 at 02:23 PM by silkysatin (Detention/Writing Punishment)
Updated 06-11-2024 at 11:14 AM by silkysatin (Additional lines)

Below are lines that I had to write in school for punishment. I have listed them below, so you can use these lines in pm dares to make me write them again. If you PM me "get busy writing" and then select a line from below, I must write that line 100 times for you and will provide scanned proof if you request it. I will update this list of lines as I remember my past school punishments
1. I will not be tardy to class or I will be standing in the corner.
2. I will not talk in class...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from Top to Bottom. Chapter four. About Signs

Posted 05-16-2015 at 04:31 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Today you will listen standing.
Signs that you wear, have a meaning and obey the rules as well as you obey me, and as well as your existence has meaning.
Many people refer very superficially to signs; either rushing to buy them either not giving them great value. In fact, the signs are secondary to the power and meaningful only for the knowledgeable that distinguish them from the crowd slave girl. However, signs are able to change your destiny and themselves they are not random either in...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trial run - Week 1, Day 5, Master 1

Posted 05-16-2015 at 03:46 AM by sparklystar

So I'm back,

As you know I took a temporary break from my trial run's so that all of the potential masters would get the same treatment, fairness in my decision.

So yesterday I picked up where we left off with Switcharoo and the mantras and pet play. It was a nice relaxed set of rules yesterday, which was nice to get me back into the swing of things after the break.

He had me repeat the mantra as normal before crawling to the bathroom and back three times....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Leaving GetDare Part 4

Posted 05-15-2015 at 01:15 PM by Komodo Jones

A long time ago shortly after I joined getdare as an official member I wrote a series of entries entitled Leaving GetDare, hence the fourth part. However, this is not a permanent leave, as I had suggested in the past but I may not be around as much. The reason for this is my parents finally decided it’s time for me to become independent and are moving me into an apartment. This is a very scary position I’m in as I don’t have a job even though I have been looking for one for many years now, it gets...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized