Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

pm dares

Posted 05-09-2015 at 08:39 AM by brandonlow67042
Updated 01-02-2023 at 03:06 PM by brandonlow67042 (adding to it)

DESPERATE GIRL I'll dress in a skirt and bra with panties in my mouth and tie my feet then hands together for 2d6 minutes.

PM me PANTY TIME and I will wear panties next time I browse Getdare.

PM me CUTIE and I will roll 1d6:
1 - I will wear a skirt or dress for 1 hour
2 through 5 - I will paint 3 fingernails and leave it until it starts wearing off from natural wear and tear
6 - I will tell you how it feels to be crossdressed
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Random PMs

Posted 05-09-2015 at 12:16 AM by sparklystar

Hi all,

So yesterday I received a very strange PM. Now I typically expect people to message me random 'sexual' questions while I'm online (not that I'll respond to half) but I generally find I don't get any when I've been offline for longer than 30 minutes.

So yesterday when I received a message 2 hours after last being logged on, I was confused. First of all the content. It was one line:

Hi. What size is your bra area?

Urm... okay... straight...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Next steps

Posted 05-08-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

There are so many ways that Sir and I have pushed my limits and overcome some of my fears and anxieties together. I have talked about a few big ones, but there are many small ways that Sir pushes me each day

Accepting compliments
Sir compliments me each and every day. Also, I always have at least one rule at any given time that makes me have to say nice things about myself.

Having me say words that make me blush
This one has become so much easier for me, but
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Trial run - Week 1, Day 4, Master 1

Posted 05-08-2015 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Ok so this is the last blog for about a week. It's my time of the month and I realised that it was unfair on my current trial master and 'next week's' trial master to only get 4 or 5 days of trial in comparison the the third trial master who would get all seven. So I have called a temporary halt and we will pick up where we left off next Friday.

But for now Thursday's report. And It's general election day in the UK. I had a bit of broken sleep last night for some reason....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Trial run - Week 1, Day 3, Master 1 + health update

Posted 05-07-2015 at 12:27 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Let's start with an update on my health and get the news out the way. I did go to the doctors today on my way back from signing a house contract. In terms of sneezing blood, it isn't anything to worry about it. It just means that where I have a cold at the moment and its cold outside, the skin on the inside of my nose is very dry and the force of the sneezing breaks the skin off, causing a bit of blood and the result is that. Apparently its perfectly normal for it to happen...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.00 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Self Esteem

Posted 05-06-2015 at 05:45 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-09-2015 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly

I am back from my break and ready to continue talking about facing my fears and pushing my limits. Let's get started, shall we?

I have never thought myself to be attractive or sexy. I am overweight and have been told all my life that I am fat, ugly, etc. I have really bad self esteem and self confidence, and so when it comes to getting naked in front of somebody, I do everything I can to stall or prevent it from happening.

Even on our first two trips together, I was too
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Re: Comments!

Posted 05-05-2015 at 11:24 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 05-05-2015 at 11:51 PM by MasterDaddy02

The blog is public! Unless you make it private, which is your choice and your right! As such, anyone can do the same too. But, I am not leaving the site, just because some think they control it. Better wakeup and realize that, you don't have any such control of it. It is a public site and not just a small group site. So better get that out of your head. In regard to the way a person was order to do tasks. It just didn't make any sense since that person has been sick, as was stated. that was a caring...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized