Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Re: Comments 2!

Posted 05-12-2015 at 04:54 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 05-12-2015 at 10:55 AM by MasterDaddy02 (correction)

As you wonder through the inner soul inside yourself. How many times have you caught yourself in that stage of thinking those thoughts. The thoughts of what am I doing here. The thoughts of do I really depend on this to survive daily in my life. The thoughts of how important is this to my true life. The thoughts of can I live without this. The thoughts of who made me this way. The thoughts of where would I be without this in my life.

Just imagine from just thinking in your mind. It really
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter three. Punishment.

Posted 05-11-2015 at 02:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:46 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Bare your ass, girl. It is a pity that you can not adore the patterned traces on it, though you know, take advantage of a mirror ...
The image of the penalty is always hanging over our relationship, is not it? Sometime this image is for you eclipsed everything else and has been the essence of the relationship. Today you already to discern when I punish you, and when I hurting you for pleasure, but still can not properly ask for punishment.
In fact, this behavior stems from carelessness...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter two. About the rituals and habits.

Posted 05-10-2015 at 12:40 PM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:47 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

On your knees, girl.
Rituals and habits around us from birth, and many unconsciously confuse them. New rituals often becomes a habit - quite recently you made mistakes, even in the simplest ritual of greeting, whether clumsily falling on your knees, or slobbering my hand. Today, you do it almost automatically, which means that you do not understand the meaning of the ritual, replacing it with the habit. Why do we follow the rules, lodged in my house, and why compliance with them is actually an...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pissing in the night

Posted 05-10-2015 at 07:49 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 05-10-2015 at 07:50 AM by tyragon123 (Added postscript)

I decided I wanted to do something outside, preferably to do with piss. When I went outside the first time, about 11 PM, there was someone moving around near a window. I decided to bail for an hour, and come back later. When I went back outside (12:15), it was all dark. I stripped before I went outside and then thought about what I could do.

I decided to get up on my barbeque (who has made an appearance before) and wet myself with my own urine. I pissed on my hands and rubbed some pee...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: What is Your Worth!

Posted 05-09-2015 at 11:18 AM by MasterDaddy02

My son was in a wrecked last night while driving to his grandmother's house. He took the dirt roads and then hit a washout area. He rolled the jeep once and it landed on him. He was not driving fast and thank heaven for that. He is cut up and sore. He is in pain, but the mainthing is he is alive. This is the second time, he has survive a car accident. The first time was when he was eight years old and was hit by a truck at 30 mph. The truck threw him up in the air 159ft. He was crossing at the school...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter one. The nature of the relationships

Posted 05-09-2015 at 10:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:48 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Come and sit down at my feet, pet. Today, before the end of this conversation, I'll let you ask questions without prior request. Someday you'll have to decide to become someone's slave. If you have, of course, a lot of courage and desire. Often it seems that these two qualities of soul enough to become a slave girl, but it's not quite so. I often think that the main role in taking on the status of play ambition or laziness, one of two things.

What distinguishes a good slave? The desire...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Answer to the Question

Posted 05-09-2015 at 09:56 AM by Komodo Jones

A youtuber I subscribe to released a video that is titled "10 Things You Should Never Say to a Guy." One of those things was "How do you not have a girlfriend?" and the smart-aleck answer was "Because you won't date me!" Personally, I don't find that question offensive and I have been asked it a few times by several women. I was just asked that the other night although instead of just restricting it to women I was asked "How is it that you're single?" Not...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized