Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes, Dislikes, Limits etc...

Posted 05-30-2015 at 01:27 PM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)
Updated 06-02-2015 at 09:07 AM by Tit Slut

As there is a limit in the signature section I decided that it would be better to put details of likes, dislikes etc here so that I can provide you with the fullest information. I hope this helps!
  • Limits - Public (Master wants to push this limit), Permanent, Blood, Needles, Anal (for Master ONLY), Cam, Skype, Yahoo, Kik (or any messenger), watersports, scat, photos/videos

• Dislikes - Electro on tits, nipples (is learning to like electro insertions), Clover
Old

Day 1 - First Report

Posted 05-30-2015 at 07:31 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)
Updated 05-30-2015 at 11:12 AM by Tit Slut

During this week of punishment Slut is nothing more than a piece of punishment slutmeat to Master.

Slut will write in the third person and will refer to itself as either "slut" or "it".

Master will use slut's body for His own pleasure whenever He wishes during punishment week as well as slut having to undertake the punishments that it has been set by the very kind Master's and Mistresses of Get Dare.

Master may well also challenge...
Posted in Punishments
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 5

Posted 05-30-2015 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Not much to report today. I wrote the usual 'slut' and 'whore' on my body before getting dressed in the underwear chosen by Sir which was short style panties and green bra. I then wore jeans and a running shirt.

I had my final exam in the morning which was hard but I think I've done enough to pass, which is all i really want to do for this module. Afterwards, I went into town to choreograph a dance before heading back to my flat and sleeping all afternoon....
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Re: Comments 4!

Posted 05-30-2015 at 12:30 AM by MasterDaddy02

At times it is best to protected that Master/sub relationship. Due in part, from that unhealthy outcome which can be ruin and will cause depression to that person. Or it will drive that person to go in the wrong direction. As in doing the unexpected that is within themselves.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishments Start Tomorrow

Posted 05-29-2015 at 01:44 PM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)

Am I nervous? Yes of course I am!

I am nervous about whether I will be able to complete all the punishments that I have coming up.

Will I please my Master and make Him proud of me?

Will I please all the contributors who have provided all the ideas for my punishments.

Only time will tell and that time starts tomorrow morning.

Lists of the punishments to be undertaken over the next week can be found here
Posted in Punishments
Old

Re: Comments 3!

Posted 05-29-2015 at 01:31 AM by MasterDaddy02

As it is summer now, that means time to start looking for a new truck for my son. It will be an early graduation gift and we have been talking about it. It must be a Chevy 4x4, blue, club cab and all the options. Then we talked about where he wants to travel for his graduation trip. We have travel all over and I asked him if he wanted to go on a cruise or aboard. He has some ideas and then asked if his girlfriend could go with us. I told him yes she could go with us on the trip. So he was happy to hear...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 4

Posted 05-29-2015 at 12:23 AM by sparklystar

Hi all,

So yesterday was an interesting day as I had to complete my punishment task. I wanted to do it in the morning but couldn't due to various things that arose suddenly.

I got up as normal, showered, wrote slut and whore on me and then got dressed in white panties, white bra, a pink t-shirt and jeans. Felt slightly like someone from mean girls only I had the wrong day. 'On thursdays we wear pink' doesn't have quite the same ring about it. Anyway the rest of my day was...
Posted in Daily blogs