Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

How to be a GetDare Master (female version)

Posted 08-17-2015 at 03:54 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

GRRRR. MEN.

Aren't they just so shit? The way they're always throwing their willies about like they own the place, it's disgusting.

Time to get your own back.

If you're a female dom there's something you should know - you need to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to get attention on the internet. The submissive men WILL find you, and they WILL call you Princess or Mistress. All you need to do is set up an account and wait.

*Two minutes later*
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to be a GetDare Master (male version)

Posted 08-17-2015 at 03:40 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

You're so fucking domly it hurts.

Not you, of course, no one's ever going to hurt you. You have no 'real' feelings away from your cock. I mean that it hurts everyone else. When you walk past girls on the street, or stand near them in queues, or invade their personal space in an elevator/lift you just know that your dominant presence is radiating so thoroughly into their panties you're surprised they don't just fall off.

But you just can't seem to translate that Sir-iously...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Dislkes

Posted 08-17-2015 at 05:23 AM by TheVonBi (Von Blog- A written history of Depravity)
Updated 08-17-2015 at 07:35 AM by TheVonBi

My Likes/Dislikes

YUP: Anal, public/semi nudity, exhibitionism, outside, masterbation, photos/videos, having my orgasms controlled, insertions, cum, full orgasm, dice dares

PERHAPS: Bondage, tease and denial, ruined orgasms, insertion of non-sex toy items, stranger danger. ice, humiliation, tease and denial,

NOPE: wedgies, pain, water sports, scat, social suicide, illegal, permanent,

TOYS: Butt Plugs (Small to WHOA!), Dildoes, nipple clamps,
Posted in My General Info
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 08-16-2015 at 08:56 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-14-2020 at 07:17 PM by Night Drifter

Loves: Edging, Bladder Control, Orgasm Control, Hypnosis, Creative Dares, Games of Chance, Diapers, Denial, Good Conversation, Having Fun, Sports, Rules, Being Kept Busy

Likes: Spanking, Wedgies, Light Pain, Humiliation, Petplay, Bondage, Anal, Temperature Play, Chastity, Age Play, Hidden Public, Shopping, Pics,

Unsure: Enemas, Exercise, CBT, Semi-Public, Exposure, Oral

Dislikes: Messy, Tedium, Line Writing, Hard Pain, Pee Drinking, A2M

Limits:...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Punishment and Penalty

Posted 08-13-2015 at 10:05 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

If you spend ten minutes in chat you will probably notice how often someone will say something along the lines of, "Looking for someone to punish me. My kik is *insert kik name here*" Now, while this might be somewhat annoying, it's fine to want to find someone to play with.

However, my quarrel is with the casual use of the word 'punishment'. People will also post threads asking for a *like of their choice* punishment and then shoot things down because they don't like them....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The "E" word! Eeeks!

Posted 08-13-2015 at 06:53 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

What E word am I talking about? Embarrassment? Eeeeek? No, but both apply because the word I want to talk about is *drumroll* ...... Enema!

I have always had a hard time saying the word Enema. Actually I have a hard time talking about it at all, just like other bathroom stuff. It really makes me blushy and embarrassed. That shouldn't be news to too many people. I seem to be known for blushing easily and not being able to say certain words. But I used to be a lot worse.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

PM dares

Posted 08-13-2015 at 01:12 PM by _Mr_YOLO_

PM me random dares thet I can do alone in a room and I am going to send you a video (if I do the dare)
Posted in Uncategorized