Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Time

Posted 09-16-2015 at 06:41 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I am horrible at keeping track of it. Time flies has new meaning when applied to my life. I'm constantly amazed at how easily I become distracted, it's a serious problem.

The boy toy and I have been together for two months today. I didn't even really register the time going by, of course, two months isn't that long, but it's long enough for me to feel safe with him. Which, spoilers, does not happen easily. It feels so strange that I've been calling him, 'Sir' for two months. I call him...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Punishment Report

Posted 09-16-2015 at 03:35 AM by maxblank
Updated 09-16-2015 at 03:52 AM by maxblank

This is a written report for a punishment I received last night. I earned the punishment, by completely ignoring Cent through the holidays simply because I was not feeling too kinky, I didn't message to say I was going either.

The first step of the punishment was to snap an elastic band against my clit 200 times, but because I begged like a worthless slut, that number was bumped up to 300. I had to pull the band back as far as it would go, and have it hit directly on my clit. Each snap...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sad 2 days

Posted 09-15-2015 at 10:57 PM by Kytten

I am sorry I will not be on this site regularly any more at least not right now. I had a bad couple days and now I am having to deal with my life. I have to say RIP to a two year old little girl and her father although I never met the family before, I have been so active in trying to find this child that I feel like I know the family well. She was found today so please forgive me I will become more active again when I get through this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #4, 12, 15, 18 - On my own

Posted 09-13-2015 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

After I completed my birthday orgasm list, Asslvr allowed me to choose a few that I wanted to complete on my own. I chose the following:

4. In the shower

I don't normally enjoy cumming in the shower, I am very clumsy under the best circumstances and then when you add water, soap and a slippery surface, it is a disaster waiting to happen. However, I didn't want all my waterproof toys to go to waste, and so I added it to the list.

I grabbed my waterproof pink
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

How to Take a Hint

Posted 09-13-2015 at 12:59 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

Why is that my curt reply of, 'Not interested.' no longer has any meaning? Why is that some creeper's whisper of, 'hey i like ur profile. you want 2 play?' is not shut down with a frigid, 'No. I prefer to talk publicly.'

Why is it that my very clear "No." is no longer accepted? It happens more and more where the only way I can stop unwanted 'doms' from pestering me is by saying I'm already owned.

It's as if it's easier for them to respect someone else's property...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

Maid to Behave

Posted 09-12-2015 at 11:01 PM by Kytten

One of the days you are at work, While you are at work you leave a list of expectations for me, you want it all done by the time you get home and you also tell me that there is a little game to go with this, there are two or three things you didn't right down that you want me to do and I have to figure out what they are and do them as well.
Then you let me know that you will call at some point and from that point I had best be finished everything as you are going to give me some new instructions....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

no phone no cumming.... poll

Posted 09-12-2015 at 03:30 PM by Kytten

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233781

Here is a quick URL to access the poll, I am not allowed to cum unless I get a phone, I have someone who wishes to give me a phone but he wants me to do some dares first, how many dares do you feel I should do is the question there is a choice of four answers to choose from. Keep in mind the more I have to do the longer I have to wait to cum the more fun and torture I have as I do more dares. This could get interesting.... The more polls...
Posted in Uncategorized