Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

HID - Making A Dare (part 2)

Posted 10-14-2015 at 05:30 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, hid

#3 - Development

Don’t just post the idea that you have already. Keep working on what you have and improve the idea. It makes the dare better to understand and more attractive.

The first dare:

To be honest, this first dare is more like a fantasy dare. But for the sake of this blog entry, I decided to write this dare anyway. Just to be clear: I wouldn’t give such a dare to anyone on the forum unless I know the person has done such a dare before.
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 10-11-2015 at 07:40 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 12-24-2022 at 10:05 AM by Matt:
Tags pm dares

feel free to send me any of these any time via PM or kik - pioneer0799 or Telegram - Boytoy069)

(I currently have to do any picture requests from females and I have to show my face)

ANYONE CAN SEND MAX 3 PER DAY, FRIENDS & LADIES ARE UNLIMITED

Click here to send

Picture proof or reports available on request.

PM DARES ANYONE CAN SEND ME, feel free to combine or add to any pm dares

Click here for even more pm dares.....
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Being there.

Posted 10-09-2015 at 03:35 PM by AbusiveMaster

Let's just say, theoretically, someone you knew and liked a lot was going through something difficult. Pretending she was ok with something when the reality was quite different. Of course, people tend to cope, even if the mechanisms can be harmful. Somehow you can see through the facade, however strongly it is maintained. You want to help, to be there, and so you are there.

And thats how it begins. In friendship, but protective. A desire to look after someone, make everything as
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, dislikes, limits

Posted 10-09-2015 at 07:25 AM by Crazygirl18
Updated 10-13-2015 at 06:30 AM by Crazygirl18

likes: puppy play, wedgies, light humiliation, anal play with plug, very light bondage
Dislikes: hidden public
Limits: public, scat, pee, family, permanent harm, illegal, Anything past light pain (low pain tolercance), holding edges
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Buttplugs

Posted 10-09-2015 at 06:19 AM by revealingcyst

What do I love about being required to wear a butt plug to bed? First, there’s what I love about wearing a butt plug generally - the sense of fullness, the pressure on my internal organs. I adore the feeling as my ass stretches around its widest point, then returns to a smaller opening quickly after as it reaches the base. The mild discomfort that pervades when I am still, and the way the plug constantly reminds me of its presence when I move.

Being required to wear one by a dominant person...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Asking!

Posted 10-08-2015 at 09:22 PM by MasterDaddy02

Is there such a thing as a solid guarantee? The answer really depends on yourself first. Not really on anyone else in life. Yet, a true person will learn and come to understand that. People, who are searching at times will not stop and take the time to really think it through.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Aftermath

Posted 10-07-2015 at 11:57 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The worst is when the call ends. When you've got those few moments of silence right after you both exchange the 'have a great day, bye, I love you's. That is the hardest part. Even though you know you have to leave or you'll be late to class or you know he is falling asleep as you talk. Hearing that silence after static, after his breathing, after saying goodbye like it's the last time you'll ever be able to speak, it's rough.

Long distance is the worst, 0/10 would recommend. The time...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal