Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Weight loss. Round three.

Posted 10-25-2015 at 01:55 AM by Iodine
Updated 12-20-2015 at 11:30 AM by Iodine

Yep, another blog on this, sorry for the last one being so completely full of failure but I think ive got that sorted now.

Anyway now for a update but first heres the usual stats.

Starting weight: 98.5kg
Current weight: 66.5 kg
1st Goal: 85kg Met
2nd goal <80kg Met
3rd goal 75kg Met!
fourth goal, 69 dude!
fifth and probably final goal (although that tends to change as soon as I get close to it), 65kg
Final goal for realzies....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Emerald Diaper's Potty Training/Challenge (ABDL Dare)

Posted 10-23-2015 at 04:46 PM by JTN2010
Updated 10-30-2015 at 10:29 PM by JTN2010

Really enjoyed Emerald Diaper's 24 Hour Diaper Dare so I thought I'd try the Potty Training Dare/Challenge (definitely a fan of longer dares). Depending on how cheeky I feel I might throw in some other dares if they don't interrupt this one.

Unlike the last dare I don't plan on making tons of regular updates but rather make 1 or 2 updates each day since it's a slower dare.

I also have an outstanding dare that I must cum into my new diaper everytime I change and listen to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Personal Preferences

Posted 10-23-2015 at 09:03 AM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)

I love my boyfriend. I know he loves me too. He's the perfect mixture of sweet and salty. He has money and takes care of himself, and when I'm able to visit him (we're not super long distance but far enough away that I only get to see him maybe once a week), he takes care of me too. He's not a prince charming; he doesn't shower me with compliments and gifts all the time and he's more likely to tease me than he is to be sweet to me. When we have sex, it's good. He's strong and commanding and he likes...
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasies with Jameser - The Secretary

Posted 10-20-2015 at 07:01 PM by lola.fox

No matter how many blogposts I write, I still get just as nervous every single time. Am I the only one that gets like that? Anyway, this post is a little different because it was written off the cuff while I was at work one day.

One of my FAVORITE things to do is to get my Dom hard while he's in public and can't do much about it, so I like to ambush him with photos and videos at very inappropriate times. After doing this for a bit, I wanted James to send me a few naughty pictures of...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 10-20-2015 at 12:05 AM by Dottie
Updated 10-22-2018 at 11:32 PM by Dottie

Likes, Limits, etc.

Hi! I bet you're here to make me a dare? Well, here's all the info you should need:

LIKES: Nipple torture, harsh pain, humiliation/degradation, suffering, plus anything not listed below

DISLIKES: Anal, spanking, semi-public, shower dares, piss-play

LIMITS: cam, Scat, family, public, social media, pictures

Anything else, just dare it, and I'll give it a go!
Be sure to check my pm dares for some ideas
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wet Diapers

Posted 10-19-2015 at 10:02 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 10-19-2015 at 10:20 PM by techiegirl (I can't grammar)

This is gonna be a very rambly blog since I tend to ramble when I'm embarrassed and dear god this was mortifying.

So, a question arose in chat earlier tonight, 'What happens if you wear a diaper in the shower?'. Well, no one in chat had done it, so my lovely babysitter (Red, hi Red!) decided to volunteer me as a guinea pig. Woopee. Of course, I bitched and complained about it because that's what I do, but eventually Red laid down the law. So, I accepted, for science

And...
Distinguished Member
Old

Dazed & Horny by MrLoboSnow

Posted 10-18-2015 at 05:54 PM by AnalGirl1

You need to buy at least 4 keys and mix them, so you don’t know which one is the good one. Now keep them in different places around your room (or house) where they are not easy to reach or find. Make sure at least two of them are in places where you should sit down and crawl with your ass to take them. A drawer full of things or under your bed/mattress/table could be good places.
Once done, lay naked on your bed. First, put your inflatable buttplug inside your ass and tape the pump to your ass,
Posted in Uncategorized