Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Stepping Into the World

Posted 06-30-2016 at 12:04 PM by The Slutty Princess

For those of you who don't know, I am bisexual. I have had feelings for a friend (actually multiple friends) but just recently did I actually come out and tell her my feelings for her. It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. It didn't go as planned.

Yesterday, I met with Sammie. We met at her place since her parents would be gone for the night. I asked her if we could ‘talk’ and she told me to come over. My mind was being drowned by thoughts as I drove to her house. I was...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

pizza guy release method by omegleman

Posted 06-30-2016 at 07:00 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 06-30-2016 at 07:07 AM by AnalGirl1

Hallo,

Du bist volkommen nackt.
Du präpariest dich mit einem Dildo im Arsch, den funkgesteuerten Eiern in der Pussy.
Dann schreibst du auf deinen Körper "Blasestute" "Ficksau" "ich machs mit jedem".
Kette mit "Slut" aufschrift umlegen.
Du trägst den o-ring gag.
Stell die Eier auf low.
Schlüssel irgendwo deponieren, wo du nicht rankommst.
Dann fixierst du deine Hände auf dem Rücken mit den Handschellen.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

I feel pretty

Posted 06-29-2016 at 12:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly

I have always struggled with self confidence and self esteem. I have never believed that I was pretty, let alone beautiful. Other than my mom, I was never called either of those words growing up, or in my 6 year relationship with my ex.

The only time I was ever called beautiful was by men who wanted sex from me. So when I met Asslvr and he called me those things, I banned the word beautiful. I always felt that the only reason somebody said that word to me was to get something from me,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

I need to be punished

Posted 06-28-2016 at 02:18 PM by whore.girl

Latley I have touched myself (a lot ) without permission from anyone. My slutty cunt hole needs to be punished.
I know my ass is a limit, but this is a punishment. Please don't be too hard on my virgin ass though. Please punish me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

PM & Kik Fun!

Posted 06-27-2016 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-10-2017 at 08:42 PM by lola.fox

If you want to take part in the fun, you can comment, kik, whisper, or PM me the following:

WAX - and I will drop wax on a body part of your choosing for one minute.

OUTFIT - and I'll message you what I'm wearing that day.

ALBUM - and I will upload a photo to my album. Suggestions welcome, but not guaranteed. [Only allowed once per user, every 14 days.]

MARKED - and you can choose a word or phrase to write on the body part of your choice. (No...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rules
Old

Sadistic Rolling Game

Posted 06-27-2016 at 05:48 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 07-02-2016 at 02:11 PM by eevee.velvet

Okay

This is just the link. I will be posting it in a thread in a little bit.

GDocs

Revamped edition
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Two years

Posted 06-26-2016 at 08:29 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:44 PM by Butterfly

Just a warning this blog was posted in the midst of a hangover and from my phone so it may not make sense and may contain lots of errors.

Two years ago today, Asslvr asked me to be his sub. It has been a crazy Rollercoaster of ups and downs for the two of us. It has been thrilling and exciting (so exciting at times I have felt like throwing up ... ie waiting at the airport to meet him for the first time). Even though it's been a wild ride, I have never felt so safe and secure.
A Butterfly Princess <3