Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Pm dares

Posted 07-12-2016 at 04:44 AM by tiffanysissyslut69
Updated 03-22-2020 at 09:14 AM by tiffanysissyslut69
Tags pm dares

TOYS I'll play with the toys of your choosing
SWAP and i will do all of your pm dares (with in my limits)
BIRTHDAY Whenever are sent you take off all clothed when able and drip candle wax where ever person who pm you chooses. You stay naked for minimum of 10 minute after
PANTIES and i will wear panties for +1 day
WRITE x and i will write it on my body on a location of your choice
MILOVANA and i will do a milovana tease of your choice [within 3 days]
RULE and i will...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The point I was trying to make ....

Posted 07-10-2016 at 11:06 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:42 PM by Butterfly

A couple days ago I wrote a blog about mine and Asslvr's love story. It somehow turned out longer than I expected, so I didn't get to discuss the original point of the blog. Which is that I hate we have to hide our love story.

Whenever I tell somebody that Asslvr and I met online, they seem to want to know every detail. The problem is, we are not open about our kink to our families.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Help Me With Video Games List

Posted 07-09-2016 at 10:27 AM by Komodo Jones
Updated 02-20-2017 at 01:26 PM by Komodo Jones

In order to understand the purpose of this list you need to read the first post and the update of the list by clicking here. If people sign up for specific games I will put their name next to the game unless they wish to remain anonymous. Games will be removed and added as they are beaten or purchased. New games will be highlighted in blue and will be changed to black text after a month has passed. All title in anthologies will be at the end of the list. Assume all games have not been started...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Sleeping with Sammie

Posted 07-09-2016 at 08:14 AM by The Slutty Princess

Last night was special. Actually, it was more than special, it was magical. I took Sammie out for a little date and told her the good news….I was all hers. After eating, we spent hours walking the lake shore and by the time we called it quits, we were both tired. Sammie begged me in the car to sleep at her house. She played her cute tricks, sticking out her bottom lip and giving me a sad face. I laughed. I couldn’t say no, her begging was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

When we got...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Hardest Decision of My Life

Posted 07-07-2016 at 12:49 PM by The Slutty Princess

As some of you know, I have been facing a tough dilemma since coming out to my friend Sammie. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for roughly six and a half months, sharing moments and experiences I will never forget. My heart has been torn between the two of them, I love both of them but I couldn’t have both. I finally made my decision today. I have finally found peace within myself.

I have chosen Sammie.

I guess you could say a series of text messages ultimately...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM Dares

Posted 07-07-2016 at 06:49 AM by TK400232
Updated 07-07-2016 at 09:00 AM by TK400232 (Updated 7/7)

Hey all, here are a few you can pm me anytime and I'll do. If you want a quicker response, KIK me at tk400232.

Straight to the Edge: I will drop what I'm doing (or drop it as soon as I possibly can) and edge; stopping short of cumming.

Pic Now: As soon as I see this, I will KIK you a genital pic with your specifications (i.e. Hard, soft, wet, precum, skin up, skin rolled back, etc. just nothing too weird that I couldn't do from about anywhere.

Jerk Time: I will...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

2/10 Dare Challenge by cmiller REPORT

Posted 07-07-2016 at 06:40 AM by AnalGirl1

I couldn't sleep at all the night before. I rolled 5 and 3, had 8 dots on the map. About 15-30 minutes away from each other.
In the first bathroom I had to give only one blowjob. It became more and more as the time increased... At the last stop I had to be 62 minutes in one stall (20 + 4x3 + 3x10) that lead to 2 assfuckings, 1 pussyfucking and 3 blowjobs (and 8 times nothing).
I couldn't let all that cum stay on my face, so I used my hands to smear it to other parts of my body (i
Posted in Uncategorized