Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: A wet dream Part 1

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:34 AM by CSasha

Yesterday I have been gotten quite horny. I had started the day with a body shave and performed a PM dare. In the evening I played nasty with myself, and then performed another PM dare before going to bed late. Both times I had put on my metal chastity. I even tried to sleep in it, but couldn't, so I put it off. That didn't help to my horniness, I masturbated, but held back at the very end. My sleep was still struggled for all my horny thoughts, I shivered between the heat of my body and the coldness...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Night at the Movies!

Posted 08-13-2016 at 07:48 PM by The Slutty Princess

Note: A user asked me if I'd give this small dare a shot when I went to the movies. The dare was to make Sammie give me her panties while watching the movie..the catch...she couldn't use the bathroom. Well, things got a little wilder than expected!

I finally had found the time to celebrate Sammie’s new job and what a better way to celebrate than a movie! I wore a black skirt with a pink lace short-sleeve top while Sammie wore a white skirt with a black, long-sleeve top. As always,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

loosing control of my bladder fun day

Posted 08-13-2016 at 03:18 PM by Tom_claw

Today was my very first time to actually have a wonderful master. He actually help me succeed in making me loose control of my bladder by drinking at least 6 glass of water and holding it for a very long time. The more he told me to hold, the more drinking I had to drink and keep holding it. I was holding it to a point where I have to beg to get release of my pee and then finally release into my adult diapers and into my bed. Then every 30 minutes, I have to pee again and my master told me to keep holding...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/limits

Posted 08-13-2016 at 01:42 PM by Chaos1015 (Pm dares)
Updated 07-02-2018 at 09:03 PM by Chaos1015

Likes: femdom, humiliation, degradation, cross dressing, orgasm control/denial, feet/woman’s shoes/dirty socks, nipple play/pain, bondage, pet play, risky/daring, hidden public, body writing, verbal abuse, forced gay, pics/videos of me or my gf, doing slutty tasks around my gf without her knowing, doing slutty tasks at the adult store(public not a limit here), being a submissive pathetic bitch of a slave

Dislikes: will taste and swallow small amounts of anything but not a fan of chugging...
Posted in Likes/limits
Old

Pm Dares

Posted 08-13-2016 at 08:36 AM by Chaos1015 (Pm dares)
Updated 07-02-2018 at 08:52 PM by Chaos1015

PM ME-
VIBRATE and I will wear vibrating butt plug for 2 hrs and turn it on every X minutes for X minutes at a time
PANTIES and i will wear panties for +1 day
WRITE x and i will write it on my body on a location of your choice
HUMILIATION and I will do a Humiliating dare of your choice [Asap] and send pic on kik (no face)
WORD and I will write the word that you wish in my body wearing what u wish and send pic proof
FILTHY SLUT and I will wear my gf‘s dirty...
Posted in Pm dares
Old

OUTDATED (My Likes/Dislikes/Limits)

Posted 08-13-2016 at 12:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2020 at 01:49 PM by CSasha

OUTDATED

Under permanent construction. My time to perform for others is limited.

Rewards:
0. Read one of my stories or play one of my games without me. Comment on what could improve. Support the forum threads I support.

1. Tell me how you like it, love it, what you think and feel about me pleasing you with my body, heart, mind, soul or submission. Tell me how you get off by what I do for you.

2. Tell me a true detail about you...
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My OLD PM Dares Page 1

Posted 08-12-2016 at 08:02 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2020 at 02:20 PM by CSasha (Expansion on rules)

OUT OF ORDER FOR NOW
I've created a new list here.

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

Until now I completed or am going to complete all PM dares given to me. But I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

You may tempt me with specific rewards to combine the PM dares in any...
Oracle