Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Mistress' s good mood + first plugging

Posted 08-23-2016 at 09:54 PM by pt26

Miss was apparently in a very good and playful mood tonight. She decided it was time to try out the butt plugs. I was allowed to use some spit as lube and then was ordered to slide the smallest one it. After taking 2 fingers and the dildo it was not that hard to get in. But the slight constant stretching of her hole and the full feeling was kind of nice. Miss had me put on a thong (I choose blue) and take some pics for her. She was at work so our time was interrupted here and there.

About...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, dislikes and limits

Posted 08-23-2016 at 09:21 PM by pt26
Updated 10-22-2016 at 10:00 PM by pt26

Likes: Wedgies, orgasm control, tease/denial, anal, light pain, spanking, edging, rules, cbt, BONDAGE, rope play

Dislikes: cross dressing, public, pics (except for you Miss), being brave, messy,

Limits: extreme pain, anything permanent, scat, family, body writing, face pics
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tumblr

Posted 08-23-2016 at 06:32 PM by The Slutty Princess

Hey people!
I decided I'd make a Tumblr account for this website. I love Tumblr and have been using it for years. I just decided to make a new account specifically centered around this website. Get to know me more and give me a follow!

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/lovebirdsarechirping

If you aren't familiar with Tumblr, Tumblr is an awesome website that combines Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram into one giant account! You can write blogs, post pictures, and share other's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: Thousand flavors of ice cream

Posted 08-23-2016 at 12:19 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:27 PM by CSasha

It was a hot, dry summer. This afternoon the sun was still shining down like an oven. I was on the canopy swing in the garden. My little friend Tommy, a couple of years younger than me, lay in the grass watching a bee on a flower. He had a silent, shy and most of all calm character. I didn't like noisy nor needy friends like most of them were in my age. In contrast Tommy had only been loud when his needs of safety and comfort were threatened or plainly when he cried. But I had fixed even that, taught...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-Twirlees_Ice_Cream_Truck.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	427  
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Slave Roleplay/real Rules by Looking for .. GERMAN 8

Posted 08-23-2016 at 04:17 AM by AnalGirl1

Die Bondage Aufgabe mit deiner Freundin ist gleichzeitig ein kleiner Wettbewerb den ihr beiden Austragt. Jedoch wird deine Freundin nicht alle Details kennen, sie wird glauben dass ihr im „selben“ Team spielt, aber sie wird aufgrund deiner Denial Aufgabe zugleich gegen dich arbeiten. Was genau ich damit meine, erkläre ich im weiteren Verlauf.

Benötigte Dinge:
Klebeband, Seile, Spielzeuge (nach Wahl deiner Freundin), ein Stück Schnur, Schere
Vorbereitungen:
Du brauchst...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave Roleplay/real Rules by Looking for .. GERMAN 7

Posted 08-23-2016 at 04:08 AM by AnalGirl1

Neue Daily Tasks

Du verdienst dir Punkte für einen Orgasmus durch verschiedene kleine Aufgaben. Wie schnell du also Punkte aufbaust, liegt an dir. Ein Orgasmus kostet dich 300 Punkte und du darfst ihn erst haben, wenn du die Mindestpunktzahl erreicht hast. Jeder Orgasmus den du hast ohne ausreichen Punkte auf dem Konto zu haben, kostet dich 400 Punkte. Du gehst ggf. damit auch ins Minus und es wird dann umso länger dauern bis du wieder einen Orgasmus haben darfst. Falls deine Minuspunkte...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave Roleplay/real Rules by Looking for .. GERMAN 6

Posted 08-23-2016 at 03:46 AM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
es tut mir Leid, dass ich deine Freunde nicht zufrieden stellen konnte. Ich hoffe es mit dieser Aufgabe wieder gut machen zu koennen.
Ich habe einen solchen Cameltoe String extra bestellt, sehr sexy. Ein bisschen zu klein, aber deshalb wohl genau richtig
Die Schrift war in einem hellen Raum bei genauen hingucken sogar durch das Kleid sichtbar. Meine Nippel und der String erst recht. Aber je dunkler es ist, desto weniger sieht man durch das Kleid.
Ich ging (mit Jacke) in
Posted in Uncategorized