Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Punishment

Posted 08-30-2016 at 09:39 AM by SPQR
Updated 12-11-2016 at 08:36 PM by SPQR

THIS IS IN STAND BY
I will do this punishment becouse I almost fail the last year

August 27 I will put a new pair of boxers, I cant quit it before the punishment ends, only for have a bath

August 28 I will put on a new pair of socks, I cant quit it before the punishment ends, only for have a bath

August 29 I will not have an orgasm until September 6

September 6 I will cum on my face and clean it with the pair of socks, and piss in the
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

8/29/16 Day 1

Posted 08-29-2016 at 06:49 PM by jh474
Updated 08-29-2016 at 09:33 PM by jh474

Master started calling me his baby boy today. I have never done age play before, but getting used to it. Master told me i would soon be his baby girl which kinda excites me a little.
Master made me drink 2 glasses of water last night, and then wouldn't let me use restroom all night. he let me put on a diaper so i wouldn't wet my bed. I wasn't able to hold it and ended up wetting myself twice. As a consequence, Master had me in diapers all day long, including in public. it was pretty humiliating...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Matches Made in Heaven

Posted 08-29-2016 at 06:40 PM by The Slutty Princess

What's new with me besides the interesting sex, meeting new friends, adapting to the city lifestyle, and awaiting classes?

Well, I applied for three part-time jobs and got all three and I couldn't be happier! I am now a campus library aid, a campus daycare assistant, and a photographer for a real estate agency! I couldn't be happier! I finally get to put my camera to good use! I couldn't have asked for a better turn-out! If I'm not chilling with adorable little children, I'm surrounded...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Experience with Wax Play

Posted 08-29-2016 at 08:34 AM by The Slutty Princess

It all started on the couch. We were cuddled up, covered up in blankets and embraced in each other’s warmth, watching the VMAs and fan-girling over my girls winning two VMAs. Living together with nobody else around, we have been embracing our seclusion. If I’m not going out for the night, you can bet that I am stripped down to my bra and panties or my birthday suit, depending on how warm it is in the house! I take the back, nine out of ten times, the bra is off. Ugh, I hate bras, they are so fricking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, dislikes and limits

Posted 08-29-2016 at 05:48 AM by SPQR
Updated 12-19-2016 at 04:56 PM by SPQR

Likes: Light humilliation, dice dares, hidden public, bets, nudity, anal,
YU-GI-OH!

Dislikes: piss, scat, cum eating, wedgies, ass to mouth, toothpaste, denial,writing lines
NO: Public, Permanent, Photos, Family, Face, Friends, Social suicide, Blood, Animals, Money spending, long denial, crossdressing(it ok, but I only have a pair of panties),diapers, messy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

8/28/16 The Agreement

Posted 08-29-2016 at 04:33 AM by jh474

I was up late at night chatting on getdare chat with Safelocked. i told him about how much i wanted to be controlled. I was having trouble finding a master that would take me without requiring a webcam. i had someone who said they might do it but weren't commited yet. Then he sends me a message back that he was willing to control me. My heart started to beat a little faster. we started chatting about what he would expect of me. then i typed "i am willing to submit to you" into the chat box....
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Posted 08-28-2016 at 06:39 PM by jh474
Updated 10-21-2017 at 06:48 PM by jh474

22 years old. transgender. switch (but I prefer being a slave over a dom)

Likes: Cross-dressing, being a slave, Masturbation, edging, cum denial/ chastity, anal, hidden public, public(at night), bondage, pain, body writing, toys, pics

punishments: cum eating, piss play/drinking piss, writing tasks, corner time

Limits: public nudity(daytime), family, friends, social suicide, work, bleeding, injury, scat play, Permanent, videos/ web cam, messy