Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

End of first chastity session and new rules!

Posted 09-28-2016 at 12:33 AM by laurapug6

Today I was finally given permission to end my eight day no cumming streak! My special Daddy gave me permission to cum as long as I did it by fisting my tight wet cunt until I edged and then continuing until I came. God it felt amazing having something so big and stimulating inside me, I was shaking and moaning as I fisted myself. Cumming was incredible. I have never moaned so loud in my life! I was writhing around moaning and whimpering. Then I was instructed to tie my titties with elastics, I put five...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Doors Open!

Posted 09-27-2016 at 11:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

It has been a while since I have written on my blog. I have been busy with life matters and not in the mood to write anything on my blog. Afterall, you must be in that mood to express your feelings. Or something that is on your mind. Well, there has been a certain thought keep going through my head over and over again. So, here is my opinion on that subject.

DOORS OPEN!

At times, those "doors open," up right before your eyes and when you don't expect it. Now,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 09-27-2016 at 09:56 AM by sweetie_sub1983
Updated 08-14-2018 at 11:17 AM by sweetie_sub1983

Please choose 1 at a time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The following list is for men or women.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PM me DRY CUM and I will masturbate and cum until my balls are completely drained

PM me EDGE X and I will edge X times (limit 5)

PM me PEGS and I will attach put clothes pins on my nipples

PM me PLUGGED X and I will wear my butt plug for X hours (limit 5 hours)

PM...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hidden public

Posted 09-27-2016 at 09:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-27-2016 at 10:21 AM by CSasha

Since I started a little game, I got plenty of PM dares so far. Feel free to join if you like.

One of them was COLLAR LEASH FOREST, and the user asked me to do it combined if I would dare it. Though according to my own rules I don't need to do it that way,similar to some max time and amount limits my PM dares contain. But a user requested it and I am still free to obey beyond that limit on my choice. As long as it's reasonable I might do or at least try. So in the early afternoon I packed...
Oracle
Old

New here

Posted 09-27-2016 at 07:17 AM by missdenial

So I've been a long time lurker, and I've finally decided to make an account. It seems like a lot of people have fun on here, so I'm excited to give it a go.

I'm a fairly open and honest person, so if you have questions, feel free to ask. I may not answer everything, but I will answer what I'm comfortable with. Who knows, I may even open an AMA if people are curious.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Sissy Closet

Posted 09-26-2016 at 06:54 PM by sissyslave
Updated 08-01-2017 at 07:24 PM by sissyslave

This is what I have in my closet.

And if you have any suggestions on what clothes or toys i should get, let me know.

Bras:
Victoria's Secret pink with white lace bra
Victoria's Secret green with navy blue polka dot bra
Victoria's Secret black multi-function bra

Panties:
Victoria's Secret black panty
Victoria's Secret black thong
Victoria's Secret black seamless panty
Victoria's Secret pink with white...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things You Should Know

Posted 09-26-2016 at 05:04 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 09-26-2016 at 05:08 PM by The Slutty Princess

I've learned a lot of things through college and the last few weeks and I thought I'd share the knowledge. With so much negativity on here, here is a little positivity; things you should know; things you should do more of. I love all of you. Forewarning, I apologize for my bad language.

1. Appreciate your relatives; you never know what'll happen. If you have problems with relatives, work them out know. It will only get worse over time.

2. If you don't want to wear makeup,
Posted in Uncategorized