Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

So who holds the power?

Posted 10-01-2016 at 03:34 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

If you're familiar with D/S dynamics, then you'll have no doubt heard the argument somewhere that the sub actually holds all the power in a D/S relationship, not the sub. If you're not familiar with this argument, people who champion this school of thought claim that without a sub's consent there can be no relationship in the first place; additionally, that sub can withdraw consent at any time, making all of the dom's pleasure entirely down to the good nature of their sub. This is a slightly simplified...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Answer to AMA - part 1

Posted 10-01-2016 at 03:03 AM by RainbowSky

So my boyfriend/sort of dom made me create an AMA thread with the whole intention to humiliate me in public (getdare). My answers have all been recorded on my thread but he wants me to take the answers and form them into a sort of story/letter to humiliate me more.
Rules: I am not allowed to call myself I or me, must refer to myself as slut or whore the whole way through the story/letter - if you spot an error from this point on comment.

Slut studies maths at uni. Slut found getdare...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: Public service

Posted 10-01-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:51 PM by CSasha

We had developed a very special relationship. Her and I were so close that we shared even our intimate secrets. It went so far, that we dared each other to explore our most filthy fantasies. My best friend had already beaten me twice and set up according humiliating tasks. First I was bound into a bathroom totally exposed and had to blow and swallow one of her party boys I didn't knew before. Another day she put me in pony shoes and restraints me nearly naked, leading me for a walk in a public forest....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Last Night's Edging session

Posted 09-30-2016 at 04:48 PM by laurapug6

Last night my Daddy had me strip naked and tie up both my nipples with elastic bands, making them big a red. Then I putmy dildo in my ass and used my electric toothbrush o my clit to edge thirteen times. Then my Daddy let me fist my pussy for another edge and then punch fist myself for a final two. Last night I shoved the whole dildo in my pussy and wore tight panties to keep it shoved in for the whole night along with my butt plug in my ass. I am so horny now! God I can't wait to cum!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: The Old Garage!

Posted 09-30-2016 at 09:53 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, this weekend the end of that tradition will not be there no more. That once beautiful garage will be coming down. The joy that was there will be disappearing in site. The fun that was played in that garage will just be memories from the past. That garage lasted 64 years standing there in placed. It was built back in 1952, by friends of my grandparents. It was built to last a long time and it did. It held all of our bikes, scooters, trains, memories from school, other things that you keep in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9/29/16

Posted 09-29-2016 at 09:38 AM by jh474
Updated 09-30-2016 at 10:11 AM by jh474

After work today i had to go pay some bills and other errands. by the time i got done it was dark and I was kinda horny. on my way home, I stopped at a rest area to use the restroom. As i was walking back to my car, i noticed that this rest area had a huge picnic area, which was located at the bottom of a hill. The way it was set up you couldn't really see it from the parking lot unless you were standing right at the edge of the embankment. After noticing this, i just had to have a little fun with it....
Posted in Slave Diary
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Today's edging

Posted 09-29-2016 at 12:31 AM by laurapug6

So, while I'm in chastity my lovely Daddy has me edge in various ways every night. Tonight I tied up each one of my tits with six elastics each, put a clothes pin on each nipple and two on my pussy lips, and fisted my tight wet cunt hard and fast until I edged six times and then I smacked each one of my now red bulging tits 25 times with a wooden spoon. My tits felt tender and senstive, with my nipples becoming harder and seemingly larger in size. They were big and red. I edged by fisting twice more....
Posted in Uncategorized