Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

11/5/16

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474
Updated 11-06-2016 at 02:31 PM by jh474

Today I was really tired so I just slept most of the day. Daddy hasn't talked to me all day. Daddy is my whole world. I have felt so lost without his control. I decided to play with my slave for a bit. I felt a little better after torturing him for a bit. though I am going to have to teach him some obedience. then I went back to bed
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Story: More than I dreamed of Part 2

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:32 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:29 AM by CSasha

Part 1

"The active surface also soaks up my personal dampness and gathers it in a reservoir in the balls. Although I also enlarged them, they even grow further once the standard volume is filled up. But the best feature is that the wearer, in this case, I, can spurt this volume through the shaft anytime via a natural physical impulse. I configured the sensors parameters to be triggered by orgasms. First I had my doubts it would work, but the results totally convinced me. We have also...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: More than I dreamed of Part 1

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:31 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:23 AM by CSasha

My girlfriend is an engineer. I am so proud of her work. Of course in our household any crafts, mechanics or electronics, that's her domain, and woe me if I touch it. She not only loves to solve problems, but she also enjoys to do it her way, making it the best way possible. She is so full of passion for it that I can see the spark in her eyes every time she is on it. When I got friends over, I proudly play with all the different improvements my girlfriend has made on any machines and furniture we have...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Orgasm Challenge

Posted 11-05-2016 at 05:58 PM by The Slutty Princess

Firstly, it has been awhile since I last wrote a “naughty” blog post. The last few blog posts have been more about advice, tips, and poems that I’ve shared but I’m a little bored right now and feeling a little naughty so I guess I’ll write about a recent sexual adventure I had with Sammie a few nights ago. I’m feeling even naughtier writing this in the library while at work but I’m all caught up on homework and bored out my mind so why not give a little treat to read!

Despite...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM test

Posted 11-05-2016 at 05:06 PM by Auryn

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

97% Switch
94% Rope bunny
89% Rigger

75% Experimentalist
70% Submissive
68% Sadist
65% Dominant
54% Masochist

53% Voyeur
51% Brat
48% Primal (Prey)
43% Degrader
38% Degradee

36% Brat tamer
33% Vanilla
30% Non-monogamist
29% Primal (Hunter)
21% Master/Mistress
17% Slave

13% Exhibitionist
6% Pet ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave to jh474

Posted 11-05-2016 at 01:19 PM by Krb4444
Updated 11-06-2016 at 03:39 AM by Krb4444

Yesterday I had to sleep having wrist and ankles bound NB and take photos for Mistress jh474 I got wrong length of chain had to spank my balls 100 times and my ass 300 time been in chastity all week and had to take 15 minute cold showers had to pee in a diaper and was forced to go to adult store and ask for help picking out bondage gear been forced to edge no cumming also forced to give dildo a blowjob and take picture of me doing it have to keep pubs shaved I'll have anoughter journal after I'm punished...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

11/4/16

Posted 11-04-2016 at 09:30 PM by jh474

Today I decided to clean my room and organize my toy chest. I pulled everything I have onto my bed. I I decided to organize them into three sections. I put all of my butt plugs in the first section, along with my butt plug harness and enema kit. In the middle I put all my bondage related stuff. There was my rope, chain, straps, ball gags, wrist and ankle cuffs, my hood, and a small box with all my locks and connectors. In the third section I put all of my dildos and vibrators. I also have a small
Posted in Slave Diary