Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: A wet dream Part 2

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:55 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:35 AM by CSasha

The following is just a rough wake dream fantasy I had, stretched out now that I write it down in more detail for your joy, my dear reader. It was far away from all these scenes and details, just a rough idea about playing with a couple. It might be extreme, so be warned. Also this is a fantasy, not a dream I want to come true for my life. Kinky sex is a big issue for me, but only one. It's not going to fulfill my life, so it will always stay a fantasy that gets me horny, possible can be used in play,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: A wet dream Part 1

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:34 AM by CSasha

Yesterday I have been gotten quite horny. I had started the day with a body shave and performed a PM dare. In the evening I played nasty with myself, and then performed another PM dare before going to bed late. Both times I had put on my metal chastity. I even tried to sleep in it, but couldn't, so I put it off. That didn't help to my horniness, I masturbated, but held back at the very end. My sleep was still struggled for all my horny thoughts, I shivered between the heat of my body and the coldness...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

My complete Bio-Data, starts here

Posted 07-30-2016 at 03:14 PM by Abhisheksub

Hi everyone, this is the complete list of my willingness.

Read till the end for the best part, and see the attachment to find the meaning of these 5 levels. I am a free (free of cost) slave.

Abrasion :0
Age play:5
Anal sex :0
Anal plugs (small):2
Anal plugs (large):1
Anal plug (public, under clothes):3
Animal roles:5
Arm & leg sleeves (arm-binders):5
Aromas:2
Asphyxiation:3
Auctioned for charity:1...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	delete.PNG
Views:	743
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	417  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

slave

Posted 02-17-2016 at 08:55 AM by Little king
Tags slave

Ok so I'm looking for a master or mistress to give me orders almost no limits on my side.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave hunting is hard!

Posted 12-23-2015 at 01:28 PM by glue
Tags chastity, slave

So I have been on the look out for a slave for months now and I don't know if it I me being too demanding or slaves just not being willing!

Before I set any rules or sign a slave up I ask them to perform a task I would regard as a simple dare: "Go to a public area and film yourself performing a striptease, once naked you must either ruin an orgasm or pee into a bottle and consume"

Now I have asked over 15 different slaves to perform this they get excited, obviously...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toilet/Slut

Posted 10-24-2014 at 11:00 AM by YourSlutxo

Hey I am female , I'm 18 , I wanna be used as a toilet slave , and sex toy if you want as long as it is mostly toilet slave ! And foot rest kik me at luke_is_the_bomb_x (Luke is a band member I like before you ask I'll prove I'm girl on kik if you need me too!)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dom's first sub - I

Posted 06-20-2014 at 03:00 AM by BrownDude25

Hey, this is my first blog entry, and rightly enough, to commemorate my first d/s experience. I've been introduced to the bdsm lifestyle very recently (past 3-4 months) and am very intrigued by it. I was always confused as to whether I am a dom or a sub and hence often concluded I was a switch. But recently after my experience I've realised I'm more of a dom than a sub, however I do enjoy the occasional role reversal. Well enough of my banter, lets get down to the actual topic - My first experience with...
Posted in Uncategorized