Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Posted 03-15-2017 at 02:13 AM by Danlainetc
Updated 03-31-2024 at 10:44 PM by Danlainetc (Update)

Like:
- Hidden/semi/full public nudity : As long as it's only being naked in public with risk of getting caught but not intentionally getting caught. Happy to take pic/vid as proof.
- Online exposure : Push my limit?
- Short dares : Dares no longer than few minutes.
- Games : Battleship, card games, strip games, loser needs to do forfeit for challenge

Dislikes:
- Cum play: Playing with cum, spread it everywhere.. (I am fine with licking it or eating...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

March 15

Posted 03-14-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

March 15 marks 4 years on getdare.

It really has been one hell of a ride. There have been some really incredible ups and some lows as well. I honestly feel like I am a completely different person than the one who signed up on getDare on March 15, 2013.

I know it is kind of cheesy, but I do credit some of those changes to getDare. The community and the support have helped me to grow as a person. I have learned so many things about myself. Things like:
- I am stronger
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The Joy & Art of Flirting

Posted 03-14-2017 at 04:54 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-14-2017 at 04:58 AM by cariadferch

One of the advantages of getting older (ugh, that sounds so terrible), is that guys (and girls), as a generalization, understand better the joy of causal flirting.

I don't mean teasing someone in a mean or misleading way, but simply adding a little wit and play into the conversations between genders.

I remember in high school and college many guys, especially the adorable geeky types, didn't get this. Any hint of a friendly attitude was taken as: "I'm in love with you...
Posted in Ramblings
Old

About My "Sister"

Posted 03-13-2017 at 06:00 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-14-2017 at 04:31 AM by cariadferch

I am working on a blog post about the creation of my evil sister "Mistress Cariad, the Bitch-goddess." It has turned out to be quite an epistle, currently being over 1,000 words in length. Since I am terrible at proof reading, and have been on the busy side, it might be a bit before I get it published. However, I want to address one question as quick as possible:

THE BITCH-GODDESS ISN'T REAL!

I can't believe I have been getting cam requests for her. I thought the...
Posted in About Me
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

The Torture Chamber

Posted 03-13-2017 at 11:58 AM by MistressCariad
Updated 04-21-2017 at 12:16 PM by MistressCariad

The Bitch-goddess does not blog.

I am not here to share my feelings with you simpletons but to command, correct and chastise all that engage in perversion. Below is an ongoing list of some of the torments I have devised for those repulsive degenerates that have caught my gaze.

If your guilt is so great you may randomly pick one of the punishments below. However, slave, make sure to post a reply below, reporting your fate so that the community may laugh at your sufferings....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part 2

Posted 03-12-2017 at 05:17 PM by eevee.velvet

Part 2 –
Okay guys this will take you to the start of the night.
The cucumber was sore. It had bumps on it that rubbed against my walls and the constant fucking made me both wet and sore. Then it was time for the battery. The rule of edges didn’t count today as I’d just spent about 5 mins fucking my pussy with a cucumber. So, restarted the song and found my clit rubbing the battery against it feeling the shocks run through my body. When that was done, I got the black permanent marker...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

My alias

Posted 03-12-2017 at 12:53 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I was originally on this site as Fraggleshubby which is quite self explanatory. I was married to a woman I called "fraggle".

However when we were divorced, I struggled to find a new alias that described ME in terms of MR and not through a relationship that no longer existed. On several sites I used the alias HarmlessBeast. This comes from my being a switch so I have a beast side but can also be harmless. Although this is a good alias for Mei found it lacking because 1. I...
Posted in Uncategorized