Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

THE CLUB dare I did for dare24

Posted 08-19-2017 at 10:03 AM by Samantha88

I am gonna leave out the dare and describe it during my report.

http://www.skinzwearphotography.com/...SMT-6407-F.jpg
I was wearing this with no underwear and black high heels. I wrote "play with me" on my ass, put on to much slutty makeup and took toys in my purse with me.

I felt so slutty walking like that to the subway. I lifted my skirt before sitting down, maybe 3 m away from a couple...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare To Do List:

Posted 08-18-2017 at 01:22 PM by whipcreamlover
Updated 08-19-2017 at 03:10 PM by whipcreamlover

1. Ketchup, mashed potato, mashed banana, jam and beans in my underwear and 9 pies to the face from Juanmessy

2. Pie to the face, honey down your pants, 5 scoops of ice cream in bra until it melts, large bottle of caramel syrup over the head and an additional pie in the face for every number in the thread, Feather all over you after number, put ketchup on ur chest/in your bra for messy hot potato, Boom! from naugtyboy

3. put a banana and pudding in your underwear and then...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bladder Training

Posted 08-18-2017 at 01:13 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:58 AM by BastyTheKitty

Alright, so, I figured I would start a blog detailing my progress towards weakening my bladder. I don't keep it a secret that I am a babyfur, but one of my biggest obstacles is my bladder. I spent so much time teaching myself to hold it throughout the day (fear of public loo will do that to you). Well, this kinda ruins the feeling of being a baby. I'm in a nappy all day, it's full of sweat (those things are hot, you know?), and... Well, I need to pee but I can't. There are a lot of factors that go into...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

PM Dares

Posted 08-18-2017 at 12:37 PM by whipcreamlover

Clothes: I will describe what I'm wearing in detail
Wedgie: I will give myself a front and back wedgie and keep it there for X minutes
Bra Connect: I will give myself a bra connection wedgie
Messy Wedgie: I will give myself a messy wedgie with whatever you tell me
Wet Wedgie: I will pour a big water bottle full of ice cold water in my wedgie
Pie: I will pie myself in the face with a whip cream pie
Bra:I will fill my bra with whatever you tell me
Slime...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares!

Posted 08-18-2017 at 03:46 AM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 06-02-2022 at 02:24 PM by BastyTheKitty
Tags pm dares

Well, it's time kitty got into PM dares. So here is kitty's list, updated as kitty thinks of more things to add. Also, PM kitty if you have ideas of what he should add.

Dares in red have been temporarily redacted.
Note: any dares with diapers or other clothing cannot be mixed with dares involving eating cum. For example: you cannot mix "baby cummies" with "hungry kitty". That is a limit.
  • Kitty Bladder - kitty will wet his underwear, and optionally pants,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average.

Goodbye getDare <3

Posted 08-17-2017 at 08:31 PM by The Slutty Princess

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that I am leaving getDare.

I feel like it is time for me to move on and chase the many adventures that lie ahead of me in my life.

Thank you to anyone that I have ever come in contact with on here. Thank you all for the countless number of supportive comments, replies, and messages! They all meant more to me than you know!

I will always carry on the memories I made from this website, the good ones and the bad ones!...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Park Sex

Posted 08-17-2017 at 09:54 AM by mslut1961

I often dress up and go for a walk in a local park around midnight. My getup usually consists of blonde wig, long sleeve hoodie, stretch denim mini skirt, no panties, bare legs, and heels. I walk the trails, let the skirt ride up, exposing my ass and clitty. The other night I parked in the lot and there were about a half dozen cars there. As I walked across the lot I let the skirt ride up exposing my ass to anyone who was watching. I got onto the trails and walked uneventfully for 30 minutes. When...
Posted in Uncategorized