Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: Secret Within!

Posted 09-17-2017 at 01:35 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 09-17-2017 at 01:42 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Spelling)

Each of us must have those deep secrets within our heart. This is one of my secrets that I have been living with for forty years. I am ashamed to say that I almost took my life at the age of twelve. But it was my grandfather who changed my mind that day. I started to have seizures at the age of eleven years old. In the beginning it was pure hell. I didnt know if I would make it through school that day without having one. It was a new experience for me along with everything else in my pre-teen years....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 7 report

Posted 09-16-2017 at 09:21 PM by RainbowSky

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Relief has arrived! It's over. I am wearing a bra! And I can't describe my happiness.

Yesterday was draining. So so draining. It was day 7, a full week was coming to an end and it was just draining. I dread to think how I will feel at the end of another week.

I got up, got dressed, ate my breakfast from the bowl on the floor, went food shopping, came home and did some washing and caught up on work.

Then, having ditched his sister in town...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 6 report

Posted 09-15-2017 at 11:33 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone,

It's here. I am on my final day of not wearing a bra. I am so looking forward to the relief provided by actually wearing a bra tomorrow. Yesterday I was back in uni and helping out at my girlguiding unit during enrolment. I was very conscious that it was a formal event and therefore I should probably be very formal myself but no bra doesn't really compute with that.

It was unfortunately a very long day yesterday. I left after breakfast and didn't arrive back...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: My World Crashed!

Posted 09-15-2017 at 10:05 PM by MasterDaddy02

Life has moved on. But still a few times a year, memories have overtaken me. Each person handles death differently in there own way. I have friends who get drunk in order to get over that pain in there heart. I have other friends who will leave town in order to not deal with that pain inside themselves. For me, I think of those great times. I think of how life was so great growing up. How I was truly blessed with a great grandfather. Who showed so much love to me. Who gave so many times over from his...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: No More Suffering!

Posted 09-15-2017 at 11:44 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 09-15-2017 at 09:06 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

Eighteen years of not being able to say goodbye. Instead of the question of why couldn't I have had that last time to say I love you. Why couldn't I have had that last time to hug you.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 5 report

Posted 09-14-2017 at 09:47 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 09-14-2017 at 10:49 PM by RainbowSky

Not a huge amount to report today. I left you last time with the decision I was making as to if I was going to wear a bra to my first day of placement or not. The BF had given me express permission that I could wear one if I needed to. We had a huge discussion and debate over this. On one hand it could be debated that it is unprofessional to turn up to a job working with teenagers (specifically boys) without a bra on as if you lean over and they notice or your nipple is on show they will spread it and...
Distinguished Member
Old

PM Dares

Posted 09-14-2017 at 08:41 PM by Spacepieeater
Updated 11-30-2020 at 07:02 PM by Spacepieeater

PM me "Panties x" and i will wear panties for the next x hours (Max 24)
PM me "Crossdress" and i will full crossdress for the next hour
PM me "SLAVE" and I for 1 week your Slave
PM me "GAMESHOW" and you can send me a question. If I get it right, you do my dare; If I get it wrong I'll do two dares from you.
PM me "HYPNO" and I will listen to your hypno file every day for 1 month. I will add any triggers to my signature....
Posted in Uncategorized