Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

D/s Prayer.

Posted 11-09-2017 at 04:15 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM and I like to place bets on any games we play. Most recently we have been betting on chess and as he has yet to beat me we tend to bet per piece. So recently I ended up with making a five minute audio recording of a prayer to him when I lost my bishop. (Or pointy thing, as he calls it.)

When I sent him the audio file he laughed at how unreverent it was. I did end it with threatening to stab him if he ever left me after all. Although I placed a lot of humour in the recording, and meant
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Weekly Jogging Report 2

Posted 11-07-2017 at 01:49 AM by TwistedPrincess

I've really messed up again... I went for a jog the first day but haven't gotten to typing a report about it yet... But now I've missed 2 jogs in a row yet again. Tonight I'm going to focus on getting every single other one of my rules in order and really get focused on making sure I follow all of them. I'm also going to ask for some punishments to do for screwing up so much. Probably some really bad ones...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re:Thoughts!

Posted 11-06-2017 at 12:23 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been a little while since I have written on my blog. Daily life has been busy along with events that have come up. Then, right now I am getting over the flu and that has not been fun if you know what I mean. The actions really wear you down in so many ways. Your taste buds are gone and you feel like shit. But you must drink water and orange juice to fight the fever and sore throat. Eating is the last thing on your mind or wishing to do. I had soup and it tasted flat. I ate more soup and...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dares

Posted 11-05-2017 at 09:13 PM by Daleskyfan (Likes/limits)
Updated 11-12-2017 at 07:55 PM by Daleskyfan

-PM me "HYPNO" and I will listen to a hypnofile of your choice
-PM me "EDGE X" and I'll edge X times before I next cum (max is 15)
-PM me "FINGER X" and I'll finger my ass for X minutes (X max is 10)
- PM me "OVERSHARE" and I'll take a naked pic, without face, send to you.
-PM "MODEL" and I'll do up to 3 poses of your choosing; either naked, in my underwear or in panties and bra and send you a picture.*
-PM me "THREAD"...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys and Sissy Clothes

Posted 11-05-2017 at 01:53 PM by Bdsmmsdb
Updated 01-11-2020 at 09:53 PM by Bdsmmsdb (update)

Sissy Clothes: heels, tan granny panties, tan sexy hiphuggers, tan pantyhose

Toys: speculum, clothespins/other clamps, binder clips, blindfold, rubber bands (over 100), shoelaces, zip tie, tacks, chopstick humbler, electric toothbrush, mini hair clips clamps, pants hangers, funnel, twine (not much), bread clips used as nipple clamps, mini metal cane, speculum, chopstick gag, small plug/dildo thing, padlock and key, handcuffs with 2 sets of keys, household items
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys, clothing and latex clothing

Posted 11-05-2017 at 12:20 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 02-15-2023 at 12:26 AM by RainbowSky

Toys
Clothing
2 skimpy see through maid outfit
Yellow child swimsuit
child swimsuit
Slave outfit (think princess leia)
1 Sailor/japanese schoolgirl outfit

Latex clothing
Latex body...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Loves, likes, limits, dislikes, curiosities, kinks

Posted 11-05-2017 at 12:14 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 01-24-2021 at 04:56 AM by RainbowSky

Loves: bondage, humiliation, latex, confinement, spanking, sensory deprivation, roleplay, petplay

Likes: gags, collaring, degrading, objectification, pain, non-sexual stuff, clothing for sleep, human furniture, posing, begging, renaming, messy (can vary between like and dislike)

Dislikes: rules, routines, toothpaste, ageplay, corner time, line writing, hidden public, bathroom control, underwear/clothing control (more due to my job restrictions), wedgies

Limits:...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized