Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Weekend at Comicon

Posted 06-24-2018 at 09:19 AM by dare_luke

I realise this is about a month later than it should be but I do need to post the report from my weekend at London Comicon where a couple of people gave me some things I had to do.

I travelled down on the Thursday night after a training course enrollment for one of my jobs. I was locked in chastity as I had to be all weekend and had been for almost two weeks beforehand. I didn't get to my hotel until gone 11:30PM due to trains running late and being cancelled which meant I was unable to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A dare report for 420jenni

Posted 06-24-2018 at 01:57 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Hey kitty =^ - ^=

Do a bra connection wedgie and then do 25 jumping jacks, then bend over as far as you can before undoing it
Upon seeing this dare, I proceed to get out of bed, and put my bra back on. (I usually sleep in just my panties and a nighty)

After hooking my bra through the waist band of my white and pink stripped panties (took a few trys, but I got it) I went on with the jumping jacks.

I've never felt so out of shape before....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

summer is (officially) here!

Posted 06-23-2018 at 08:55 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello faithful readers,

Summer technically started this week (at least for us in the northern hemisphere) even though school has been out for almost 2 months. (for uni at least) I am going through diapers really quickly now and have had 4 leaks in the past week (much to my dismay) Luckily, they have all been at home (or rather my grandparent's home) so it has yet to happen in public which is a thought that really scares me. I have found out how much my diapers hold though (based on wet...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

A Subby Task - Report

Posted 06-22-2018 at 05:52 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:27 PM by Butterfly

Today I was given a task by Mr. Devious and Grandmasterflash:

Quote:
For your first orgasm, you have to do some edges before you're allowed it. I think a good number is 10. You should do those using your satisfier penguin. Whilst you do those edges, you should have on your nipple suckers. Once you've done that, you have to blindfold yourself, and bring yourself to orgasm using the cruved glass dildo and the little bullet vibe.
I laid down in my bed, applied the nipple suckers
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

JTN's Bedwetting Diary

Posted 06-22-2018 at 01:09 PM by JTN2010
Updated 07-01-2018 at 10:56 AM by JTN2010

I lost the following person above dare. Figured I'd use this to track my "progress".

1. Wear diapers to bed for a week.
2. Must drink 2 glasses of water before bed.
3. Must wet before getting out of bed.
4. If the diaper leaks, add a day to the dare.
5. Boomer can give the loser a hypno file to listen to every night
6. Have a pacifier on them at all times (pockets, mouth, hanging on a cord etc.
7. Must also wear a onesie to bed over diaper....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Spy Cam

Posted 06-22-2018 at 11:32 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:23 PM by Butterfly

I am sitting here this morning watching my pet on cam. He is on his kitchen floor, wearing his penis gag, underwear on his head (that was his choice) and his humbler securing his balls tightly behind his legs. The camera is positioned so that I can watch his suffering. He is tethered in place with a rope attached to his collar. He has a bucket of water which is going to serve as his toilet and drinking water for the next ... who knows how long ... he certainly doesn't.

As he waits for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Enema Task

Posted 06-21-2018 at 12:31 PM by DanaL (Dana’s blog)

I recently got an enema bulb. Master instructed me to mix warm water and salt in it and give myself an enema then hold
One of my egg vibrators on my clit. I had to roll 6 dice to decide how long I had to hold the enema for. It ended up coming to 19 minutes of holding the enema and holding the vibrator on my clit.
I filled the bulb (I forgot to put the salt in) and I inserted it about an inch and a half. Then I laid in the bathtub and emptied the water into me. Once the bulb was empty I...
Posted in Uncategorized