Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My Mental Health and D/s

Posted 07-23-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Since my mental health was recently mentioned by a concerned member of this community, I thought I would write this blog to help alleviate any concerns, and maybe shed some light on my mental health and how it effects my D/s relationships.

I am a fairly open person. I have over 320 blogs posted on getDare and they range from kinky reports to romantic/sweet love notes to my husband/Dom. It includes tales of my little adventures, and lists of toys and tasks that I want to do. You can read
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

A cumming worm predicament

Posted 07-23-2018 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-23-2018 at 11:01 AM by Butterfly

Denial
Jaro has been in denial for over 70 days currently. It is a new record for him and Icemaiden and I are so so proud of him. There is no way that I could imagine being in his position, and I really do think he is the best, and most loyal sub that a Domme could ask for.

We love to tease our worm. We love to tell him that he can't cum until Christmas, but as much as that thought excites us, he really does deserve the occasional release.

On Sunday, Jaro had finally
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Blackmail: Will I actually do it?

Posted 07-22-2018 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-23-2018 at 06:34 PM by Butterfly

The one question I get asked the most about being in a blackmail relationship is:

Will you actually go through with it?

I always tell people YES! But they are skeptical.

The thing is, as much as I care about Jaro, if he deliberately broke our contract, I would be obligated to go through with our blackmail plan.

For those that haven't read our blog about how blackmail works for us, we have a three step plan.

STEP ONE
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Birthday time...for me

Posted 07-22-2018 at 09:41 AM by Trebaldin

Birthdays mean fun, excitement and happiness, right? Right!

Well, not to everybody...

To me it's an all around anxiety and sadness. I'm 26 now, it's my birthday and i should be happy, but i'm not.

Birthdays remind me always of the time that's passing by...at least the last few year...and then there are people joking on you(at least that way it feels to me) saying things like:

"you're young, enjoy your life!"
or
"look...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a diaper boy

Posted 07-21-2018 at 09:06 PM by Diapered_prince

It has been two weeks since my last update and it is late now so I will write what I can and possibly edit it tomorrow with more stuff if I forget anything

Hello all,
Not much has changed since I last wrote on here. I continue my year in my diapers and continue to use them (mostly just wetting though I have messed 4-5 times these last 2 weeks.) I was given a recommendation by a friend about some other cheap diapers that they have used from Walmart (attends) They are not available...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Explicit Diaper Dare - Potty Training

Posted 07-21-2018 at 12:28 PM by JTN2010

[Link to the original dare](https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=285)

Got this dare from DiaperGal1999. Definitely the kind of dare I really like to see. I really like it having progression with a preset ending but there's still encouragement to "do well" to shorten the long-term consequences.

In short I am to spend 3 days wearing/using diapers like a baby. 3 days wearing pull-ups to potty train. And a final day to "finish"...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Temporary rules

Posted 07-20-2018 at 03:15 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 09-25-2019 at 01:18 PM by Matt: (new rules)
Tags rules

A list of temporary rules I have to follow

25th Sept to 8th October

1.Sit down to pee
2 Only use two fingers masturbating
3.Once a day, get your dildo out and tell it how thankful you are that it can show you what a proper cock is like
4.Play with your dildo for five minutes a day (the above rule doesn't count for the time.)
5.Don't touch your clitty in any way while playing with your dildo
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized