Collar and leash

Ankle and wrist cuffs

Ice

Markers
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

GetDare Gangbang thread report

Posted 09-04-2023 at 10:01 AM by KinkyBBW

So I posted a thread requesting people comment to add time to my dildo gangbang; each comment was to specify ass, pussy, mouth, or tits. Each comment with one of those words added 2 minutes of me fucking a dildo with that part of my body. The thread was open for 24 hours.

I ended up with 14 minutes of ass fucking, 10 minutes each of pussy fucking and blowjob, and 4 minutes of titty fucking.

I "warmed up" earlier in the day by binding myself in a kneeling position...
Posted in Reports
Old

Stop With The 20 Questions

Posted 08-21-2023 at 02:39 PM by Toybox
Updated 08-21-2023 at 02:43 PM by Toybox

I obviously cant speak for all women on GetDare, but guys, when we are in TorD Chat, you see us, then add to talk in a private conversation, we are not interested in playing 20 questions with you. I cannot tell you how many times guys will just add me to talk in private and then have conversations like this:

Them: Hi
Me: Hello
Them: How are you?
Me: I'm fine. You?
Them: Good. What brings you on?
Me: I'm just browsing, talking to friends
Them: Okay...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New achievement unlocked, I think I had a tickle orgasm

Posted 08-20-2023 at 10:03 AM by pluky
Updated 08-20-2023 at 10:12 AM by pluky

Denied from touching my pussy this month, I have been relying on anal stimulation, until I hurt my asshole and was no longer allowed to use that for a few days, which left me with very few options.

After stimulating externally the entrance of my anal route without any penetration to 3 edges using my electric toothbrush, I started to feel underwhelmed and like that wasn't going to take me anywhere.

A bit of teasing all over the place can help sometimes so I started running...
getDare Devil
Old

Need ideas

Posted 08-18-2023 at 06:40 PM by KinkyBBW

Earlier this year, I started smoking again after having quit 2 years earlier. I want to quit again but the cravings are incredibly difficult to cope with. So I thought I might reach out to the wonderful users of GD for some help.

I need ideas to distract me during cravings. Preferably, stimulating, enjoyable things I can do when the cravings hit.

I am also open to suggestions for what to do if I give in to the cravings and smoke a cigarette. Clearly these should be things...
Old

Weird thing to wake up to

Posted 08-16-2023 at 05:24 PM by pluky
Updated 08-16-2023 at 07:04 PM by pluky

I'd like to talk about something new I've experienced yesterday as well as how weird I just woke up after it, and it's partly inspired by what I just sent my Dom when I woke up to this realization.

The last couple of weeks have been marked by discovering new sexual abilities in my body such as edging and cumming anally which I have been making great use of, some times more successfully than others.

Up to now I only always relied on the vibrations of the thin tip of an electric...
getDare Devil
Old

Sissy - Crossdressing cumulative potatoes

Posted 08-10-2023 at 03:26 PM by agolnafu
Updated 08-10-2023 at 04:50 PM by agolnafu

Dear Reader,
Victoria ordered me the below Sissy - Crossdressing cumulative potatoes
And I should make a blog post to keep you posted about the progress

If you would like to follow up and see the picture proof link: please PM me here.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=382292&page=4
  • 1. Loser buys a new pair of panties and destroys a pair of male underwear for each item of potato, with proof sent to all members of potato.
Posted in Uncategorized