Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Slavery: Week 2 Reports

Posted 01-14-2020 at 07:12 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-17-2020 at 05:50 AM by Night Drifter

Tueday, 14th of January

My second week of slavery has begun! With it comes a new let of rules, you can read here. I think the big ones that are going to be really noticeably different are sucking on my pacifier while on GetDare, keeping my crotch shaved, daily hypnosis, and eating one meal a day without hands. That and a small adjustment to my drinking requirements that I think will make me use a lot more diapers.

Today was good! I woke up fairly early feeling much better...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

M.A.D Agents.

Posted 01-13-2020 at 11:15 PM by Dr Claw
Updated 01-14-2020 at 11:12 AM by Dr Claw

Greetings, this is Dr Claw, welcome to my recruitment page, grunt. I am seeking dedicated M.A.D agents to for fill various roles within the Agency. The roles are mainly for submissives but if you are a Dom interested in joining, there is Dom Agent roles to be filled. All Agents will be required to wear a uniform, in the form of a small bar at the bottom of your sites avatar, i will provide this for you. You must be 18+...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report - Kitty training by Lyb

Posted 01-12-2020 at 05:52 PM by CuriousHina (The curious Blog of Hina, a WIP)

My rules :

1) Since you like hypnosis, listen to this every day before going to bed while being blindfolded
https://www.emghypnosis.com/index.ph...82-trainfeline

2) When at home you will be naked except for your cat gear

3) Cats don't use furniture and so neither will you when at home. No chair, no sofa and no bed without bf's permission.

4) While your bf is here you must cook for him every day while wearing your
Old

Week #1: Daily reports

Posted 01-07-2020 at 06:13 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-14-2020 at 06:36 AM by Night Drifter

Tuesday, January 7th

Goddess Chloe gave me the rules outlining my first week of service. I read them shortly after I got up this morning and it wasn't 5 minutes before I was squirming with a combination of excitement and nerves. I was rock solid in my cage in no time at all, and I didn't really calm down for about two hours. There's something about having concrete rules and guidelines for my behavior that really turns me on.

But that does make other things more difficult....
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Slavery: Rules and Tasks

Posted 01-07-2020 at 05:51 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-12-2020 at 03:14 AM by Night Drifter

My Rules.
1. Diapers at all times.
2. You don't have to mess them if you don't want too. I will reserve that for punishment. You will have put on the same diaper until your rules allow for changing.
3. You may remove them if you have to go out. If you do however, you may not change the next diaper until you mess it.
4. You will number each diaper with a permanent marker so we can keep track of how many diapers you use. You will keep the last 5 diapers available for..later...
getDare Sweetheart
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Kinky Bucket List - Updated for 2020

Posted 01-06-2020 at 02:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-12-2020 at 07:41 PM by Butterfly

I love to try new things and push my boundaries. I have been working hard over the last few years to try things that are out of my comfort zone, but this year I am wanting to be pushed a little further.

Some of the things on this list are just NOT going to happen until I have developed a dynamic or at least a significant amount of trust with somebody, but if something catches your eye, please feel free to reach out to me. I would love to discuss it with you.

I will add...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 4.65 average.

RE: Commando At The Office Part One:

Posted 01-05-2020 at 03:19 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 09:25 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

Sub No Underwear At The Office Part One:

Description: The sub is in her 20s, slightly above height, and slim.

Her Outfit: A black mini skirt with side slit, short floral camisole, Pulp black suede ankle boots, silver bracket, a necklace with a hairband, and beautiful bare legs.

The sub was telling This Sir about one dare that was sent to her and what the person was asking the sub to do. The sub was explaining that she was unable to perform that dare and the reason...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized