Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

First Post

Posted 03-17-2008 at 04:24 PM by lestat221

Hello Everyone

This is my first post to this newly discovered (by me, at least) blog section of the site. I realize that's probably rather sad, due to my status of a staff member of this site. But, alas, I've been busy with things and haven't had much of a chance to visit, but I'm here, and hope to hear from you all.

My biggest claim to fame on this site would probably be the first "dice dare." Not exceedingly difficult or long, but it was the first. And my favorite...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yay

Posted 03-13-2008 at 02:14 PM by lydiab6

Spring Break starts tomorrow! One more midterm and I get to go home and do nothing for a week. That's it, just thought to share some excitement, normally my blog entries are crappy stuff that happens to me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 2

Posted 03-13-2008 at 07:40 AM by MistressMarina

As many have noticed, I posted a s/m thread discussing what I want in a slave. I log on today... no replies. While patience is a virtue, it is one I have never had the good fortune to possess. Hopefully someone will find me someday, although I do hope that day is sooner than later. I appreciate N/S and sum1(2) for posting on my blog. It's nice to know someone actually reads this nonsensical pile of my thoughts. Not much to say, so I should probably end this addition now. No sense in continuing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

yo ill start my blog with a philosophical theory

Posted 03-12-2008 at 01:09 PM by Silver Wolf

ok here it is my theory is :

we all wear some form of mask and we never show our ture selves, including my self.especially myself the most used masks are toes for school,friends,parents,getdare and when i am on my own........i have no clue

is there a one true mask? lol thats what i want to find out what is the real me a polite boy at the back of the class. a prankster in a group of friends, a nice but prat of a son or a wannabe master?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello!

Posted 03-12-2008 at 11:41 AM by MistressMarina

Hello all, my name is Mistress Marina. I'm a dom, as many could probably guess. I look forward to becoming an active member on this site. I am looking for a female slave at the moment, but I will wait to become a more active poster before I post a thread in the s/m section. I believe slaves would be more likely to respond to someone with experience than a new member with no posts. Also, I would like to take some time to sort through the messages I will most likely get. Responding to the first person...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Younger and Younger

Posted 02-27-2008 at 01:37 PM by sk0073r

Is it just me, or are there younger members everyday! I know i aint very old for this website, but i joined this website at 16, and going on 17. I see young ones on here at 13 years old wanting crossdress dares, ive even had a 12 year old girl want me to be her master because she liked my storys!

I believe my stories can be sometimes mature, but i cant access the 18+ area, so i do try tune them down a bit for the younger generation... But i think the young 'yeens should have restricted...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Earthquake

Posted 02-26-2008 at 06:10 PM by Sum (The Wondering Musings of Sum1(2))

Hey

Did anyone else in the uk feel the ground and buildings shake at around 1am on the 27th?

It went on for about a minute. Agggg Earthquake!
Sum
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized