Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Bad Rep points! [Rant!]

Posted 05-03-2008 at 11:26 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

OK,ok. So I just recieved some bad rep off of someone I don't even know saying i'm a 'selfish bitch' or something like that. LAWL!
This is quite funny actually. I only know a few people on here, and most of those are my friends and enjoy my sarcastic comment's along with my egotistical attitude.
I think to be honest, before people start giving me bad rep points, some mod's should troll GetDare chat room. People in there are either 14 or younger and getting hit on by 25+ men or people whom
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Warning on possible "gold digger"

Posted 05-02-2008 at 04:58 PM by hovie907

I just wanted to inform you all that we have a mistress that goes into the chat room under the name of tanya, or mistressT and will answer to tanya. I was a slave for her and didnt mind at all the fact that she was wanting to meet to "explore" more of her fetishes. I have talked to a couple of other guys and they have been her slave before. One location for one, and another location for the other.

I have also viewed her history with this site and she has no post...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

life story or what ...

Posted 05-02-2008 at 10:42 AM by dared to perfection

i've had a great day and when that happens i tend to do more.

so here's me giving myself some 'bigging up' i've been very generous today and have been dropping dares for people left right and center.

Also i have written my first blog post (bit more selfish though i secretly am seeking attention and wanting you to acknowledge my contribution today)

i also hit my 200th post, i thought in my head how good am i that i dont start a whole new thread just to say...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My new toy(s).[Rant]

Posted 05-01-2008 at 05:19 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 05-02-2008 at 10:29 AM by Oreo_here

Ok, so a certain somebody on here bought some toys for me a few days ago, and I got them today. Well.... How interesting I must say! I'm definately not the kind to get such toys, Well it never really crossed my mind untill I joined GetDare! Anyway, considering i'm not.... Hm. Hm, how can I put this--Ok, I will be more blunt, considering i'm a virgin and what not and nothing bar my fingers have been in me, or something to a certain width, this new toy (vibe) was quite something! I believe it was 6.5,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mr. Hampers' Grandiose World Tour! (See The World - Gomez)

Posted 04-29-2008 at 06:26 AM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)
Updated 10-28-2008 at 09:31 PM by Hampers

Yes, another Gomez. Deal with it. If you can't, imagine it's World Where You Live - Crowded House.

Or,

MR. HAMPERS' GRANDIOSE WORLD TOUR IN AID OF GETDARE

Yes that's right, you cheeky bitches, I'm planning something which I don't believe has been done or even planned before.

I'm going to Get Dare.
I'm planning to (starting at the end of 2008 and moving into 2009) meet as many members of GetDare as I can in real life. Sadly, I'll only...
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

Off for a bit.

Posted 04-28-2008 at 01:05 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 04-28-2008 at 03:43 AM by Oreo_here

Ok,ok, well I have limited broadband, yes i've already ran up my minutes to 100-or-so pound, so aye, I will be off for about three days, but I will be on messenger, yahoo and MSN if anybody wishes to contact me.I will try to get on in school too though! ^-^ And I will be back ASAP. Don't miss me too much! =P
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Overwhelming Explosion

Posted 04-27-2008 at 05:07 PM by gidget (College With a Side-Order of Scandal)

This is more of a post to tell anyone who may know of me that I don't have time for getDare right now. But fear not mortals! (hehe :P ) I shall return one day! Fare thee well!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized