Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

M/28 master seeking F/any age slave - webcam optional

Posted 06-10-2008 at 04:11 AM by woodi

i will take care of you and wont force anything that you are not prepared to do but if u dare then look me up :

[email protected]

i dare you to join me and have some fun
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

wedgies

Posted 06-09-2008 at 10:40 PM by bigballer

ok, anyone have any good wedgie dares i can do.

my limits are no messy, or public dares
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my 1st

Posted 06-05-2008 at 08:03 AM by MISTRESSTORI

Ok I Want To Start This Off By Saying ! I Always Type In Caps ! I Am Not Yelling At Anyone And I Will Not Change ! So If You Don't Like It Then Just Don't Read My Blog ! :d

I Am New To This Site ! I Not Sure How To Use All The Tools Here ! I Am Looking For People In The Lifestyle To Talk With And Share Some Info With !
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average.

FF Vocab!

Posted 06-01-2008 at 03:44 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 06-03-2008 at 04:34 PM by Oreo_here

Hello,hello and Welcome to the 'FIG-TING followers' Vocabulary! Here you will find the common words used by the FF 'crew'. You will know the FF 'crew' by our sly remarks, quick insults and amazin' come backs! Not to mention our overprotectiveness of our Chat colors! Oh,yeah! Better believe it! Our colors are our hearts! Anyway,back to the Vocab. The following words you will hear...Ahem...READ in chat:

STFU
GTFO
FIG-TING (Of course)
Followers(of course)
INTRAWEBZ
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

meeting another user

Posted 06-01-2008 at 10:10 AM by glue

i have made a tord story of this but i thought i wouold write to my blog as well

i et a getdare user today in reading uk, it was dave (dav........666)

well i went to reading and i was really nervous to meet him and i think he was we had been talking on chat for only 2 days about from when i learnt he lived near me

i could not believe it a getdae user and me all together

when we met we walked around for a bit and then started

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Joke Time!

Posted 05-29-2008 at 09:29 AM by Feryfurr

PERFECT COUPLE
Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car (a Grand Caravan) along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lack of Respect

Posted 05-26-2008 at 04:50 PM by hotty07

I am being punished because i didnt respect my Master by calling him by his name and didnt menchion one of my tasks that i was suppose to do.
Posted in Uncategorized