Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Copy Cats

Posted 08-09-2008 at 11:15 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Ok, theres this new user on the sight named bebe... I'm Bebe_Gurl. This is just cutting it too damn close! She is a mistress, And she stole the font I have and color in her sig too! Whats next? Hello Kitty? Oh no she doesn't.

I mean, what happened to being an individual? Setting your own trademark. Being your own person. I try hard to be unique and un-boring. I love going against the flow!

So in all this blog post is not all about that new user who coppied stuff. I'm just
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Photo of the week 9th August 2008

Posted 08-09-2008 at 03:42 PM by Bandit|Queen (Days of Wine and Roses)

Nils Olav is a King Penguin living in Edinburgh Zoo, Scotland. He is the mascot and Colonel-in-Chief of the Norwegian King's Guard.

Nils Olav was given the rank of visekorporal (lance corporal) and has been promoted each time the King's Guard has returned to the Tattoo. In 1982 he was made corporal, and promoted to sergeant in 1987. Nils Olav died shortly after his promotion to sergeant, and
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Joining the military

Posted 08-09-2008 at 06:41 AM by zeketheorc

I just wanted everyone to know that I will be going to basic for the military on Tuesday. I do not know when I will be back online, but I hope its not too long after basic.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cancer sticks! Argh!

Posted 08-09-2008 at 01:50 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

Ok, recently I stopped smoking. About a month or so ago and I was doing well. No weed, no cig's, no intoxications apart from the odd glass of red wine. Then I started dating a guy whom smokes weed and Cig's. Now I know it's not his fault (Or maybe it is) but I sort of started smoking again.
Now i'm not sure if it's because of this, or if i'm just ill and paranoid but my lungs have begun to start hurting. Well not my lungs, when I breathe it kinda hurts. Literally. Almost to the point I cough
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Do Not Read This Blog.

Posted 08-09-2008 at 12:27 AM by Dare861

I
I a
I am
I am r
I am re
I am rea
I am real
I am reall
I am really
I am really b
I am really bo
I am really bor
I am really bore
I am really bored.

So yeah, this isn't completely and utterly abusing the blog system. It's uh. Creative writing.. and stuff.
It's 3:24. Why the hell am I even awake now?
Oh yeah. I was waiting for my Mistress to answer cuz she's online but not answering....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well now...

Posted 08-07-2008 at 01:19 PM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

This was going to be just a seemingly pointless blog about a seemingly ironic thing i noticed within my town on animal crossing: ww, HOWEVER i get on and discover the poor Depp is, and rightfully so, pissed (pardon the language) of due to "everybody" being wusses about rep. As this is my blog, you get my worthless two cents. they are as follows.

BAD REP

The idea is good, however those who cant handle it screw it up for the rest of us. sheesh...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

meh.... Feothanos

Posted 08-04-2008 at 08:55 AM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

Final boss of Final Fantasy. All of ya could prolly care less but thats no concern of mine, lol, especially since you're likely still reading.

Anywho he's not so great, already powned him with a 96% completion file lol if i get 100% his minions become lv 99. meh...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized