Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Starting off

Posted 09-03-2008 at 11:49 AM by Okayla

I've never really done a blog before, but I figure it will work for what I think I want.

A little intro: I'm starting my senior year of high school, and I want to have a lot of fun with it. Go out with a bang, and all that.

I thought of trying a master, but it turned out that wasn't quite what I was looking for, so I'm going to be browsing around on the site and finding ideas and dares and rules and such for myself (feel free to send me ideas, start small, I'm new). Once...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I blame CollarMe. =(

Posted 09-03-2008 at 04:14 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

Ok,ok,ok! SO I haven't been around much. I have a good excuse! An amazing excuse actually! My chin-chilla got sand in his eye. =( Nah, joking, well he did actually, but that's not the excuse!
The Excuse is Collarme. I've been there for like 4 days now and i'v had way over 300 mails in my mail box! It's so funny the sad people (like myself) you get on there. Especially the guys at 50. This just makes me =('ed.

Had like 29702917 hits from guys at 50 and over, I mean shit. I just turned
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first getDare dare!!- Cum Dare

Posted 09-02-2008 at 12:06 AM by krazykid
Updated 09-03-2008 at 03:26 AM by krazykid (Update!)

HOLY CRAP!!!... my first dare (on p.31) of http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8682

This is my true story! So first I had to give a dare. My first post. I'm not really into anal but I made that dare cuz that's what he wanted and I've seen stuff like that around the site.

Onto my dare:
cum without using your hands. Instead use two things in your room by lkjhgfd.

My first thought. "I'll just use my bed and fuck it until I shoot my load. Easy!"...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gone! - The Cure

Posted 09-01-2008 at 04:28 AM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)
Updated 10-28-2008 at 09:29 PM by Hampers

Alternative title:

Too Much Pressure - The Specials

Well, as most of you know, I'm in my final year of High School here in Australia, and as I approach the final two months of my secondary education, I can feel a huge amount of pressure building on me.

This is for several reasons:
  • My Marks in my second-last round of exams were quite frankly, pitiful. As such, there's a lot of work I need to be doing to bring myself up to scratch both so my school doesn't
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

w00t!

Posted 08-30-2008 at 03:16 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

May 23rd travailing at 1000 light years an hour. We are heading to the planet gargon the space sky looks beautiful… hold on this is my blog not a space ship log entry lmao. How are you folks? Just added a new story that you might wana check out. I also did a version of collard slaves ghost story thing which I mite carry on with but defiantly check my dares alone story.

Good news I am working on a new Jeff story. Not got it all together but you may be looking forward to a new story with...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Was it REALLY worth it?

Posted 08-29-2008 at 02:51 PM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

So now that school has likely started for everybody, take a look back at what you accomplished during the summer and decide, "was it worth it?"

For me, i must say yes and no. (though more no.)

1. I obtained all 180 emblems in sonic adventure 2; however the 3-D rendition of Green Hill was not that great.

2. Did a bit of art which ive given away already, so, for that "fuzzy feeling" i suppose it was.

3. played mario kart, and...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First day in high school... AHHHH!

Posted 08-28-2008 at 06:05 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

As most of you know, i am only 14, and my first day of high school started today. Are high school starts at grade 10. But yeah, i got to high school and was almost late, and very confused were to go till a teacher directed me to the gym then we were suppose to go to are teacher advisers, and i did not know witch one then they told me and forgot and i walked into the wrong room, then i went back and asked again and finally got there. Then i met a old friend Ian who is in my TA class, And he is the only...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized