Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

New signatures

Posted 12-23-2008 at 09:08 AM by kirstyjane

2 posts in one day (I hope this is ok) just thought I would let people know that I designed a new sig for getdare. I have 2 that I am going to use now and I wanted to know what people thought and if you wanted one making I dont mind doing the odd one or two.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.67 average.

A few issues on getdare, that I believe needs to be changed.

Posted 12-23-2008 at 05:58 AM by bungie1

The first problem is that you cannot request pictures on getdare, wethere it is from a dare, or a pm. I believe this needs to be changed becouse this way there is no proof that the people acualy did the dare, and it would be fun to look at past pictures
Second, people under the age of 18 cannot post in the S/M section at all! I am ok with not being allowed to post i the advertizement part, but I like the S/M lounge!
Marry Christmas!
Happy Hanica!
Have a kickin Quanza! (ps I don't...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The start of my blog... if anyone is interested.

Posted 12-23-2008 at 04:27 AM by kirstyjane

Hello everyone, to start things off I would like to say I am ready for christmas. After alot of wrapping and buying I have done lol. Im stocked up on alcohol as well ready for the festive season lol.

Since uploading some pictures onto my getdare profile I am getting a good few PM's a day. Please if you are going to PM me make it worth it. I might message you back then lol.

In the slave department I have collared Boyen. He is doig very well on all my tasks and online...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

General Thoughts/Rambles

Posted 12-17-2008 at 10:57 AM by lydiab6

As I type this, I know that I should really be studying for my Religion final. The problem is, its my last final of the semester and I'm feeling done. I don't remember what all of the philosophers opinions were. Most of the ones we looked at in class say the same thing but from a different view piont so that they become different enough that knowing who said what makes my head hurt.

Its been a long semester. Ive had so many odd resident issues, and I'm done. I feel tired and I just want...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Old School Shirt - Gomez

Posted 12-16-2008 at 09:20 PM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)

Well, today I finally got my results for my final exams - meaning I am now free from the clutches of the schooling system.

If you're wondering how I did:

Australia:
  • 1 Band 6
  • 5 Band 5s
UK:
  • 1 A*
  • 4 As
  • 1 B
America:
  • Damn good.
Peace cats.
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

GetRenaisance!

Posted 12-08-2008 at 09:04 PM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

For some reason the whole of getDare seems alot more creative all of a sudden. Is it the holiday season to blame? Not that it's a bad thing by any means, but just intriguing. Feel free to reply with what motivates you/ why/ & how, and happy holidays!
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

The Sexy Scale

Posted 12-05-2008 at 06:31 AM by applebooty

So my boyfriend and N. were talking about the 1-10 scale of judging attractiveness and I really like what he came up with. It's universal, I think you'll agree.

A 10 is model perfect. Someone who looks unreal; people you see in movies and magazines, but never walking around in real life. You can't find any flaws to improve upon. 10s are hypothetical; you'll never meet a 10 at school or in a club.

9s are people who look like they should be models. They're unapproachably...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized