Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Question and Ansears

Posted 09-22-2019 at 09:14 AM by charmedone

I have a question and a fascination to this,
This question is amid at Females as they can explain this because it’s there feelings and what it involves,
I have long been interested in water sports and the pee fetish but never really understood why they do this,
So if any females reading this article could they answer this question for me,
Either post a reply hear or email your answer to [email protected]
I know it depends on the amount of liquid one drinks so lets...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

It's been a while

Posted 09-22-2019 at 07:38 AM by RainbowSky

Its been a really long time since I've been on here properly. A lot has happened in that time which explains why I've been quite quiet.

I graduated university and became a qualified teacher. I got a full time seasonal job as I decided I didn't want to teach secondary school kids. So me and my BF ended up at different ends of the UK doing jobs that we loved but it made it really hard for us to see each other and really do anything.

We did our respective jobs for a year....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Where have all the add threads gone?

Posted 09-21-2019 at 12:16 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Well, turns out we have a new one, by sasha this time, deepthroats again. My favorite!

So go check it out and add.

I have to confess those threads are making and keeping me incredibly horny.
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Married woman wanting to try the wilder side, by being controlled by someone else.

Posted 09-15-2019 at 08:37 PM by michelle1978

I am married. I have no children and I live a very normal dull boring life. I have seen posts on here in the past of women being pushed to do very wild, daring and vulnerable things without the control to stop it. I am wanting to try this for a while from someone online. I have been a member of this site for sometime but haven't been very active. I have do the no underclothes thing and that wasn't super exciting. i do not know what limits I have because I haven't been pushed. I would want to try no limits...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gunge Well Village Game Mechanics

Posted 09-15-2019 at 07:41 AM by Bloxo

Hello all,
This Blog is a record of the way you can play the new Gunge Well roleplay.

Comment on this blog with ideas and questions about the game.

Spreadsheet for more details and summaries:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zWPEr66YVF0Ff5j3LIld_e3eGeNDpluRnGZ4Bk3uHHc/edit?usp=sharing

Game Mechanics:

Cash - You earn cash from completing Jobs, Cash can be used to buy things from the Shop.
You can keep a tally of your...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Humiliating story

Posted 09-10-2019 at 04:04 PM by Wetkev

Ok so finished work the other nd was bursting for a pee but had catch a 20 mins bus home thought I'd try bit of watersports nd played a game where I released a 2 second burst pee into my pants at every stop home nd then had to stop nd hold by time got off I just wanted to release it all as was hurtin so sat on nearest wall nd let go was there for about 5 mins then had to walk rest way with wet trousers aswell was so exciting on the bus and humiliating by time I finished I loved every minute I mite have...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Too fat to function

Posted 09-04-2019 at 12:26 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 09-19-2019 at 10:23 PM by MsX

Over the last few years I have gained too much weight. This is entirely unacceptable - it affects my health and makes me look less pleasing. My husband deserves better.

I'm keeping track of my weight here and hopefully that is going to motivate my fat ass to get moving.

Weight: (Comparison days are Wednesdays)

20/9/19- 74.4
19/9/19- 74.3
18/9/19- 74.4
17/9/19- 74.9
16/9/19- 74.9
15/9/19- 75.3
14/9/19- 75.0...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized