Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Toys

Posted 06-07-2019 at 02:12 PM by A humble fern

Just a short list of the few toys in my possession.

2 chastity cages (a comfy pink one, that's cute but not really safe, and a mean one, really small with optional spikes.)

small, medium and large buttplugs, large one vibrates, a small one comes with a floofy tail.

glass dildo

bullet vibe
Posted in Toys
Old

Likes, Soft Limits (punishments), Limits

Posted 06-07-2019 at 02:08 PM by A humble fern
Updated 07-07-2019 at 02:42 PM by A humble fern

Loves
pissing, piss swallowing, wetting, omorashi, foodplay, dirty feet, footplay, pleasure control/denial, femdom, maledom, bathroom control, medium buttplugs, cumplay, chores
Soft Limits
mild to medium CBT (icy hot on cockhead or cloth pegs levels), A2M, flogging, snot, forced nudity (private), hidden public, light to medium bondage, chastity cages, large plugs, picture proof (w/o face)
Doesn't do anything for me either way
crossdressing, wedgies, saliva, body writing, corner time,...
Posted in Limits
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Dirty Before I’m Thirty

Posted 06-06-2019 at 05:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Dirty Before I’m Thirty

Having just reached 29 I’ve already begun thinking about (and dreading) my next birthday. Thirty is such a big number and, if I’m honest, I’m already a bit depressed about it (yes I know age is just a number, I’ve got so long to live and so many things to experience yet but with my chronic health condition sometimes it all feels a little hopeless). However, this isn’t the blog to moan about time.

Instead, it’s to talk about kinky things I want to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Toys~

Posted 06-06-2019 at 03:46 AM by tightsboi
Updated 12-23-2020 at 03:13 AM by tightsboi

I have a leotard, many tights, platform boots, ballet slippers, chastity cage, and maid uniform! <3

I've been made to buy myself a clown outfit, so now I also have a red nose and a colorful afro wig, because I love when someone makes a fool of me

Most recently I've been made to buy myself a full white kitty boy outfit, and now I have a pair of ears, kitty paw gloves and slippers, and matching white leotard and tights. I wear it for hours every day and enjoy being someone's
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Denial Phase

Posted 06-04-2019 at 02:44 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-15-2019 at 01:27 AM by darkblue

Last week, after two days of no masturbation I put on my cock cage, just to see how it feels again. It turned out, that I love to wear it, I love the feeling of pressed balls and a numb and useless cock.

My last denial 50-days-denial-phase wasn't long ago, just 14 days and I was so careless to tell my girl about the experiments with the cage. She was the one who lead me through the last phase, and I thought that she might give me one or two extra days, and then let me cum.

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Subspace
Old

Barefoot this summer

Posted 06-04-2019 at 02:19 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-11-2019 at 01:47 AM by darkblue

I always loved to walk barefoot, even on rough terrain. My feet, especially the soles seems to have a direct line to my cock. Whenever I walk barefoot outside, I get aroused very nicely. My feet look nice and I have no problem to show them.

My plan this year is, to go outside as often as possible barefoot.

In the house I am always barefoot, all my guests already recognized it. In my garden I work barefoot too, and I love all the sensations I get from that. Although I have...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in This & That
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

Posted 06-03-2019 at 03:59 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

I’ve had this fantasy a while. If I'm honest it's never developed beyond the initial prelude, which for me is the exciting bit somehow. The excitement building, the nerves and the slow escalation as my torment unfolds (sorry for the length, I got a little carried away )

I start the day nervous, I’m meeting with my Mistress and a new friend of hers. We’ve never met in person so I’m super excited but also very nervous, clearly, I’m not the
Truth or Dare Zealot