Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > openinvizion

1. Old Comment

I'm really confused.. need advice

So I told her how I felt, and it seems like a drunken mistake. She is not talking to me at all. I've probably fucked the friendship we had up.
  2. Old Comment

Your feelings changed over the course of a wedding?

Sounds like you need to jerk off alone and wait a few years until she's an adult before talking about any "uncle and niece" fantasies.
  3. Old Comment

3 updates

We're in the UK,
    I made a mistake in OP, she is 15.
    While drunk, I told her how I feel, and she responded positively, as in didn't freak out.
  4. Old Comment

In some states (if you're in the US) there is a law sometimes referred to as the "Romeo and Juliet" law, or something like that. It allows people in that state who are within four years of each other to be together. You should look it up and see what the consent laws are in your state. Plus, you can always be in a non-physical relationship.
  5. Old Comment

I think you should be her friend and if anything happens when she's 18 or older and you both have mutal feelings for eachother, then I say go for it.
  6. Old Comment

Unfortunately, Drill is right. The law says that it's not right. Not that I think the law is always the best thing to listen to but if it's illegal, it's illegal. The best idea is not to risk it.
    Posted 07-22-2012 at 05:16 PM by AlmightyElemental AlmightyElemental is offline
  7. Old Comment

Well as an 18 year old you shouldnt go there.
  8. Old Comment

Scary moment, advice please

Stating that he was a virgin would more ro less rule out an std being the cause.
  9. Old Comment

Sorry, but the serious check aside, what does your virginity have anything to do with whether you should go to the doctor or not? Or is that you signature?

Hmm.
    Posted 09-21-2011 at 01:09 AM by Madame Honey Divine Madame Honey Divine is offline
  10. Old Comment

thx guys. appointmwnt made.
  11. Old Comment

It's probably something like an ingrown hair, etc, but it's always good to know for sure. (:
  12. Old Comment

Seriously, it would be idiotic not to.
  13. Old Comment

You should see a doctor.
  14. Old Comment

Confused..

and if you don't mind, PM me the site? I'm up for debating and mocking some flamers who think that BDSM is a game. lol
  15. Old Comment

Confused..

In all honestly? Don't tell the admin.

If her father is a friend this might be better off. Esp if you do not want to tell him.

I say this because unless they can block the IP addy(not every site can) then all they will do is block and ban her SN and e-mail addy.

If she is determined? she will remake a new e-mail addy and get a new SN and she'll be back on.

I say this mostly for her safety. you can better keep an eye on her, her postings and dealings, and if you find her ever getting into a situation where she is meeting or doing other risky stuff you can bring the hammer down then.

Telling her father would do little I'd imagine, as there would be little that he can do without banning her from the internet.
    Maybe it will help him be aware of what she is up to and help curb her actions.

But in all honesty you are stuck between a rock and a hard place here. not much you can do really other than the above
  16. Old Comment

Confused..

A moral dilemma.

It doesn't sound like you feel either solution is the ultimate right answer.

I wrote a long answer listing all the pros and cons I could think of, but I'm sure you've worked that out yourself already.

I think you need to weigh up the options, and decide which option will result in the least "mess" for you to deal with, and the guilt that is sounds like you are feeling is at a level you can deal with.

Ultimately, I'm a faceless name on a discussion board, who doesn't really know enough detail to give you advice.
    Updated 09-14-2011 at 08:18 PM by DarkAndEvil
  17. Old Comment

Confused..

nb ill tell the admin wen he signs in to msn (he doesnt check forum msgs, over 3/4 is spam or hatemail)
  18. Old Comment

Am I, or Aren't I

I firmly believe that in a case like this, no harm really is no foul. If something had happened, and both of you were willing, its still technically legal but morally not a good thing. If one was unwilling, its called rape (even just sexual favors, not sex itself). You definitely did the 'right thing' in calling it off. Since she is still your friend, i dont think you have anything to fear as she hasnt taken offense. She is ok, you are ok, nobody died or got hurt (that i can tell) so there was no real crime.
    Posted 06-17-2011 at 04:46 PM by Doctor Octogonapus Doctor Octogonapus is offline
  19. Old Comment

My Health

Good luck to you. I hope you get good news. I know what you are going through with all the anxiety and worry. I wish you the best.

-Aries
  20. Old Comment

Is it WRONG?

thanks for all the helpful comments. I will probs talk to her when i see her next.

thanks
    Open InVizion
  21. Old Comment

Is it WRONG?

My sister was underage when she met her now husband who is ten years older then her. Since you only got 1 text file containing sex, confront your friend and ask her opinion on whats going on. If they are actually dating then let it be. Shes 15 so it most likely wont last.
  22. Old Comment

Is it WRONG?

At least in the states, they can't prosecute with "text" as the only evidence. Meaning cyber sex is okay (but looked down upon) with a minor but real sex isn't okay. o.O

If it was me, I'd confront my brother...
  23. Old Comment

Is it WRONG?

Sorry but a 15 year old is just too young for a 25 year old boy where sex is concerned.

I understand where you are coming from and I appreciate that you have concerns for the morality of the situation, but there are other things to consider as well.

It is probably just silly flirting at the moment but these things can easily get out of hand, and if they do then lives can be wrecked. Your brother could find himself in serious trouble with the police and be charged with underage sexual intercourse.

After saying all that, it is clear that you are looking to do the right thing here. It is difficult to give advice, knowing only part of the story. Don’t do anything hastily or you may just cause further complication. Think carefully about it first. You know your brother and you also know this girl, so you need to assess the situation then talk ether to the girl or to your brother first. BUT you will need to carefully consider your words before you do.

You want to pursue the course of action that will result in the least damage to all concerned. Try talking to someone first as going straight to the police, would almost certainly result in trouble for your brother and unpleasant problems for yourself.

If talking doesn’t work then is there anyone else you can trust? Remember you are trying to do the right thing here so don’t fall into the trap of taking all of the burden for your brother’s lifestyle. You can only do so much; don’t start blaming yourself for everything.
    Updated 07-14-2010 at 03:22 PM by theone
  24. Old Comment

Is it WRONG?

Yeah, talk with her before you do anything like Sekai said. And also remember, she's still a teen, so her hormones are all out of whack. Which means she's more sexually aroused now-a-days, probably, and is going to find the easiest way to get it out. Also, as long as they're not actually having sex, it should be fine. And if they are, depending on how strong their relationship is (If it goes past just sex, they actually like each other) then don't go to the police.

I'm in a bit of a similar situation myself, only he's a little younger than your brother.
  25. Old Comment

Is it WRONG?

Maybe talk with her before you do anything?