Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Torturedboy

1. Old Comment

Slaves, know your type!

Some of the subs/slaves here sam throw more orders around and are more outspoken than many Masters lol.

Some are so whinging and whiny and wonder why they are Masterless. Yet they still insist they are submissive. What, submissive to the Master they see in the mirror everyday.
    Updated 12-28-2009 at 05:03 AM by EnigmaNZ
  2. Old Comment

Slaves, know your type!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Night-1991 View Comment
    Maybe i could say the same for Masters/Mistresses too. To me, it seems you're picking on submissives and scaring them away.
    Nah, I'm not picking on, or scaring away, submissives; I'm just a sub/slave myself so these blogs are aimed at them to give tips and advice. That's all. I would love to give some advice to Master/Mistresses but I know I've not had enough experience in that field to give advice that is of any use, it'd just be guess work I'm afraid.
  3. Old Comment

Slaves, know your type!

Maybe i could say the same for Masters/Mistresses too. To me, it seems you're picking on submissives and scaring them away.
  4. Old Comment

Slaves, know your type!

Quite true sam. Some slaves and Masters are heavily into pain, others are not, some are heavily into humiliation, or maybe excretions, into sex or chastity. Know what your looking for and find a Master into similar and the relationship is going to be more fufilling for all concerned.

It is just as fustrating for the Master. I had a slave bail on me one night because I pushed a limit, next morning he was gone along with my wallet and smartphone. Expensive lesson.
  5. Old Comment

Being a slave, dictatorship.

I so agree with you sam. This though is a peculiarity to this site, and presumably similar, where the 'Master' is really a dare master, and the slave, a dare slave, ie one who comes up with dares and one who carries out those dares. There are also real M/s as well mixed in so it becomes somewhat confusing. Although M/s terminology is used, the relationship is more one of equality, with either party being able to come and go unhindered, and open discussion about what transpires between them. The slave is also free to decide what instruction they carry out and which they ignore.

I am pleased you see yourself as a real slave rather than a dare slave sam. If you were over here I'd grab you in an instant.
  6. Old Comment

Being a slave, communication.

Well said slave. The problem is also that a lot of the slaves here are dare slaves. They expect every communication from their Master to contain an exciting new dare, or they up and leave anyway. I make it a point of communicating with My slaves whenever I se them on MSN, or failing that, emailing them. From talking a bond develops, from a bond trust develops, from trust a deep and special love develops, from love the slave loses their self imposed limits, and it just feels good.