Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
  1. Old Comment

Sometimes...

Hey there princess...

Personally i don't believe either in fate or destiny...i guess bad things just happen because sometimes life really sucks. Actually, as weird as it sounds, bad things seem to happen more with good people...you should always remember that after the rain, sun will shine! At this moment that doesn't do you any good, i know. But hey if you read this and the other replies, you'll notice that good people still care for good people...

Wish you all the best and hope better times are near.
  2. Old Comment

Sometimes...

My 2cts,

Personally, i don't believe things happen for a reason.
    But personally i think that actually makes me happy.

The good things happen because someone is making it happen.

One can oneself make things happen.

Just thinking about your 1 million target for charity donation. That does not "just happen". That is you making it happen.

Well,
    I have no idea what you were talking about. So hope i make some sense. But normally i find it a warm feeling that people make the difference.
  3. Old Comment

Sometimes...

I hope things start looking up for you soon.
    I'm not sure what you're struggling with but most things can and will change. ♡
  4. Old Comment

Sometimes...

I have things I want to reply, but I can't think of any way to do so that is not long winded, or preachy.
    So, I'm stuck just saying that I hope things get better.
  5. Old Comment

My Bucket List

It is great in sharing what you hope to achieve in your life. It is also nice to know what you have started at a young age in believing in those causes close to your heart and supporting them. It takes a special kind of person to give of there money, time and effort. Not everyone can do such a thing. Yet, when it affects you and makes that big difference in experience it first hand. It does open up your eyes and make you think!
  6. Old Comment

My Bucket List

Just gained so much more respect for you on top of the amount of respect I already had for you.
  7. Old Comment

My Bucket List

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Thank you!
    I honestly think I could finish a 100k race! It'd be one of the toughest things I'd ever do but I enjoy challenges. I've ran multiple marathons and placed quite well. A little bit of training, plenty of water, and a strict diet for a few weeks and I think I could give it a try!

As far as the money goes...I set the goal of a million dollars when I was eleven. When I was eleven, I started raising money and participating in charitable races. With the goal in mind, I've kept track of the money I raised.
    Starting when I was eleven, I ran and fundraised in the Multiple Sclerosis 5k walk/run and I've done it every year. When I was 13, I've ran and fundraised for Relay for Life. Starting when I was 15, I began fundraising and participating in the Alzheimer's 25k walk/run. So I've been running and fundraising in the MS race for 7 years, 5 years for Relay for Life, and 3 years for Alzheimer's.I pay my way in, which is usually about $25-$100 depending on what race it is and then I furiously try to fundraise and collect money, usually by going door-to-door and asking people if they could donate. I've spent hours and hours just fundraising. This isn't even close to where I donate the majority of my money. I'm a firm believer that there are plenty more people that could use the money more than I could use it. I've been a waitress for quite a while, (I think almost eight or nine years). Each paycheck the money from tips, I separate. 10% of all my tips/paychecks I put aside for charity, the rest of my money goes directly in my savings. 10% may not sound like much but it adds up!

I don't mean to sound arrogant by saying any of this. I don't keep track of how much I donate/fundraise for bragging rights, I keep track of it all strictly for meeting my goal of a million dollars, so please don't criticize me. I don't keep track of it for anything but for my own personal goal because it means alot to me.

Multiple Sclerosis 5k Run/Walk
    2007: $3,219
    2008: $3,982
    2009: $4,659
    2010: $4,114
    2011: $5,013
    2012: $4,961
    2013: $5,190
    2014: $5,234
    2015: $6,755 (I found quite a few generous people!)
    2016: As of right now, the race hasn't happened yet but I've been fundraising my heart out and I a sitting at $5,463 and have roughly another month to collect more!
    Total: $43,127

Relay for Life: (I have a team of four people so the I didn't help fundraise all the money, but I participated in getting a majority of it!)
    2011: $8,743
    2012: $8,991
    2013: $9,357
    2014: $10,065
    2015: $10,832
    2016: $10,480 (Race is in a few days)
    Total: $58,498

Alzheimer's: I've had a ton of help from my brother, sister, and parents!
    2013: $11,967
    2014: $13,114
    2015: $13,413
    2016: $13,670
    Total: $52,164

Wounded Warriors Total: $2,320
    ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: $480

Grand Total: $156,589

I think my pace going well for being only 18 years old! Granted, I'm not sure I can say I directly donated all this money. I spent long hours baking and running a bake sale, making and selling arts and crafts, setting my paychecks/tips aside, and going door-to-door. I know going door-to-door isn't that 'ethical' but I've been doing it since I was eleven. I'm not sure if I can count all the money towards my goal since I simply only 'collected' about half of it, the other half I would say came from my paychecks, baked goods, crafts, etc. I hoping I can convince Hailey to let me do a fundraising night at the library for Alzheimer's!

Again, by sharing this I don't want to sound like an arrogant prick. The money I donate doesn't mean jack to me, I just want to put it to a better use than I would have used it. I don't want to brag that I donated this much to here and this much to there. I don't care. In fact, I don't go around telling people I fundraised this much for Relay for Life, or I fundraised this much for MS. I keep it to myself and keep record of it just to try to reach a million dollars. There is much more to this than the fundraising parts. I've watched Cancer, MS, and Alzheimers destroy my love ones and I want to find a cure and if money helps find a cure, by all means, that's what I'll do.
    Ok... Respect!!.....
    No, you dont sound arrogant at all,
    Actually you just proof my point,
    - dont let them go
    - keep believing and trying
    I honestly believe you can reach them all at age of 40 (actually now you have shared this: likely sooner).

And you effectively convinced me about the 2 ones i had a slight doubt about
    Updated 08-05-2016 at 10:00 PM by sir stefan
  8. Old Comment

My Bucket List

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir stefan View Comment
    A wonderfull list.
    My advice:
    - really keep it
    - and go for it.
    I read it and i see nothing impossible on it, only the 100km ultrarace may be just a "participate", and the 1 million dollar donation may become a bit less, but I think you can both make them close enought to get "ticked".

in my experience:
    - just having the list
    - taking it serious
    - remembering it
    - working to it
    Will make it happen.

my guess: you will have them all ticked at the age of 40 (with the 2 modifications I mentioned) or even sooner.
    just don't stop dreaming.
    Thank you!
    I honestly think I could finish a 100k race! It'd be one of the toughest things I'd ever do but I enjoy challenges. I've ran multiple marathons and placed quite well. A little bit of training, plenty of water, and a strict diet for a few weeks and I think I could give it a try!

As far as the money goes...I set the goal of a million dollars when I was eleven. When I was eleven, I started raising money and participating in charitable races. With the goal in mind, I've kept track of the money I raised.
    Starting when I was eleven, I ran and fundraised in the Multiple Sclerosis 5k walk/run and I've done it every year. When I was 13, I've ran and fundraised for Relay for Life. Starting when I was 15, I began fundraising and participating in the Alzheimer's 25k walk/run. So I've been running and fundraising in the MS race for 7 years, 5 years for Relay for Life, and 3 years for Alzheimer's.I pay my way in, which is usually about $25-$100 depending on what race it is and then I furiously try to fundraise and collect money, usually by going door-to-door and asking people if they could donate. I've spent hours and hours just fundraising. This isn't even close to where I donate the majority of my money. I'm a firm believer that there are plenty more people that could use the money more than I could use it. I've been a waitress for quite a while, (I think almost eight or nine years). Each paycheck the money from tips, I separate. 10% of all my tips/paychecks I put aside for charity, the rest of my money goes directly in my savings. 10% may not sound like much but it adds up!

I don't mean to sound arrogant by saying any of this. I don't keep track of how much I donate/fundraise for bragging rights, I keep track of it all strictly for meeting my goal of a million dollars, so please don't criticize me. I don't keep track of it for anything but for my own personal goal because it means alot to me.

Multiple Sclerosis 5k Run/Walk
    2007: $3,219
    2008: $3,982
    2009: $4,659
    2010: $4,114
    2011: $5,013
    2012: $4,961
    2013: $5,190
    2014: $5,234
    2015: $6,755 (I found quite a few generous people!)
    2016: As of right now, the race hasn't happened yet but I've been fundraising my heart out and I a sitting at $5,463 and have roughly another month to collect more!
    Total: $43,127

Relay for Life: (I have a team of four people so the I didn't help fundraise all the money, but I participated in getting a majority of it!)
    2011: $8,743
    2012: $8,991
    2013: $9,357
    2014: $10,065
    2015: $10,832
    2016: $10,480 (Race is in a few days)
    Total: $58,498

Alzheimer's: I've had a ton of help from my brother, sister, and parents!
    2013: $11,967
    2014: $13,114
    2015: $13,413
    2016: $13,670
    Total: $52,164

Wounded Warriors Total: $2,320
    ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: $480

Grand Total: $156,589

I think my pace going well for being only 18 years old! Granted, I'm not sure I can say I directly donated all this money. I spent long hours baking and running a bake sale, making and selling arts and crafts, setting my paychecks/tips aside, and going door-to-door. I know going door-to-door isn't that 'ethical' but I've been doing it since I was eleven. I'm not sure if I can count all the money towards my goal since I simply only 'collected' about half of it, the other half I would say came from my paychecks, baked goods, crafts, etc. I hoping I can convince Hailey to let me do a fundraising night at the library for Alzheimer's!

Again, by sharing this I don't want to sound like an arrogant prick. The money I donate doesn't mean jack to me, I just want to put it to a better use than I would have used it. I don't want to brag that I donated this much to here and this much to there. I don't care. In fact, I don't go around telling people I fundraised this much for Relay for Life, or I fundraised this much for MS. I keep it to myself and keep record of it just to try to reach a million dollars. There is much more to this than the fundraising parts. I've watched Cancer, MS, and Alzheimers destroy my love ones and I want to find a cure and if money helps find a cure, by all means, that's what I'll do.
    Posted 08-05-2016 at 02:35 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  9. Old Comment

My Bucket List

Quote:
    Originally Posted by M.G View Comment
    I have to ask after reading so much about her; does sammie have a gD account? :3
    She doesn't. She doesn't know anything about this site. (As far as I know)
    Posted 08-05-2016 at 01:50 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  10. Old Comment

My Bucket List

A wonderfull list.
    My advice:
    - really keep it
    - and go for it.
    I read it and i see nothing impossible on it, only the 100km ultrarace may be just a "participate", and the 1 million dollar donation may become a bit less, but I think you can both make them close enought to get "ticked".

in my experience:
    - just having the list
    - taking it serious
    - remembering it
    - working to it
    Will make it happen.

my guess: you will have them all ticked at the age of 40 (with the 2 modifications I mentioned) or even sooner.
    just don't stop dreaming.
  11. Old Comment

My Bucket List

I have to ask after reading so much about her; does sammie have a gD account? :3
  12. Old Comment

My Bucket List

Quote:
    Originally Posted by thewilds View Comment
    A very cool bucket list! It tells me a lot more of who you are as a person - and that is quite awesome! Just the note about pancakes and Canadian bacon in Canada - you would taste better in Canada too! (evil, twisted grin!)
    Oh, really?
    I'm sure if I was drizzled with Canadian syrup, I'd taste better too! Haha, goodnight!
    Posted 08-04-2016 at 08:48 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  13. Old Comment

My Bucket List

A very cool bucket list! It tells me a lot more of who you are as a person - and that is quite awesome! Just the note about pancakes and Canadian bacon in Canada - you would taste better in Canada too! (evil, twisted grin!)
  14. Old Comment

Lighthouse Sex

The story was awesome! You are selling yourself short! I loved it!
  15. Old Comment

The Catch-up: Coming out to my relatives, date-nights, and sex atop a lighthouse!

I honestly hope life continues to improve for you and everyone else in your life TSP!! It's always nice to see people enjoy such moments in life
  16. Old Comment

Lighthouse Sex

Well I certainly enjoyed the more in-depth version! And, not just for the sex; I also enjoyed it because you are happy and with the person you truly want to be with.
  17. Old Comment

The Catch-up: Coming out to my relatives, date-nights, and sex atop a lighthouse!

A lovely and supportive time coming out and hot lighthouse sex with your girlfriend. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    The importance of that understanding is that true happiness for what you are feeling. Love in that support is what expected as you open up in what is important right now in your life. A true friend is understanding and respect you for your choices. In which comes from them to you. As you believe in one self, you must share that happiness. That joy that fulfilled the couple in which you are. You have not shared about what her parents has said. Hopefully, they are too very supportive in that happiness for Sammie and you.
    Sammie's parents, relatives, and friends all handled it "well". I put well in quotations because she has expressed her discourage that some relatives and friends are treating her different. Other than that, they are supportive and loving towards her! Her father took it a little difficult at first, in fact, he left the room when she told her mom and dad but returned later and apologized. All is good for the both of us!
    Posted 08-03-2016 at 05:33 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  19. Old Comment

That joy of happiness is that very importance shine of light in your eyes. Just as you did receive that supportive from close friends and family. Especially from your grandfather and grandmother. Those important words is what will help to make it easy as you travel that road with Sammie. Nothing is greater then that true understanding. So, hopefully you have that same support as well from Sammie parents.
    The announcement on Facebook is that from how powerful you believe in what your heart brings to you 24/7.
  20. Old Comment

The importance of that understanding is that true happiness for what you are feeling. Love in that support is what expected as you open up in what is important right now in your life. A true friend is understanding and respect you for your choices. In which comes from them to you. As you believe in one self, you must share that happiness. That joy that fulfilled the couple in which you are. You have not shared about what her parents has said. Hopefully, they are too very supportive in that happiness for Sammie and you.
  21. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ksoma View Comment
    Love that everything is going so well.
    How did your other friends react?
    I'm betting they aren't two surprised, and at least one of them told you "I could have told you you two would become a thing!"
    Haha,
    I told a few of my closer friends in person. They didn't act too astonished. You were right, in fact, my friend Alyssa said that she could see that we liked each other from how we looked at each other well before Sammie and I ever got together! The friends that I didn't speak to in person, I am sure saw it on Facebook. I posted a daring picture of me and Sammie kissing (similar to the one in my avatar but a little more identifiable) with a caption, announcing my relationship with her. I received an overwhelming response with just over 200 likes and approaching fifty comments, all providing me with love and support!
    Posted 08-03-2016 at 04:01 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  22. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    Glad to hear everyone outside of this site has been very supportive! Great story thus far, but I really do hope that at some point when you have more time you can go into greater lengths with the story!
    I'll certainly write in more detail when I have time! Glad you liked the snippet of it!
    Posted 08-03-2016 at 03:57 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  23. Old Comment

Love that everything is going so well.
    How did your other friends react?
    I'm betting they aren't two surprised, and at least one of them told you "I could have told you you two would become a thing!"
  24. Old Comment

Glad to hear everyone outside of this site has been very supportive! Great story thus far, but I really do hope that at some point when you have more time you can go into greater lengths with the story!
  25. Old Comment

Coming Out

Coming out is never easy, I am glad that you have such supportive members in your life! I hope it continues to be this way indefinitely and that you enjoy that bit of comfort that comes with being able to be yourself even further with your family!