Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

1. Old Comment

Meeting two.

Maybe I should work out how to taste like seawater.
  2. Old Comment

Meeting two.

I still blame you for being late. It wasn't my fault at all. And I had to turn away, I was blushy! I really love being in your arms more than anything else. It's one of the best things in the world and I expect it to happen a whole lot more now.

I'm just going to pass on the taste and smell comments because I am still blushy enough already. But it doesn't help when you keep doing things to me before you even start shaving! Putting pegs on me is NOT fun. Not at all. Bad boy. Very very bad boy. I might really enjoy choking on you. *hides blushing face*

None of my body hates you anymore except my left boob. That still hates you very much. So sore still. I really enjoyed the spanking too and now that I know what a proper spanking is when being adminsitered by someone else, I expect lots more of those too.

If you taste like water all the time I also want lots more of what we did in the shower, minus trying to knock me unconscious with your phone. Butthead. And I think I would like to try more rope too.

I love you lots <3 <3
  3. Old Comment

Meeting one

I am glad the rimming "wasn't SO bad" as you will be doing a lot more of that.

(and she really really is tiny)
  4. Old Comment

Meeting one

I am not tiny!!! I am just the right size!

I was sooo nervous getting off the train knowing you were only seconds away and you didn't help rushing me through my attempt of calming myself down! And the whole time I was thinking I don't know what to do or how to act or what to say but you made it so easy for me to just be myself and calmed all those fears so quickly.

I will at least give you the fact that my still sore throat isn't entirely on you but this cold too now. But it's still rude. (Okay I might have really liked the constant reminder, even if it was painful.)

I really didn't want to do the AtM. Like....REALLY didn't want to do it. But hearing your praise afterwards made it all okay and even better than usual with it being said in person for the first time.

I guess the rimming wasn't SO bad....or at least it wasn't as bad as I always thought it would be. I liked the noses you made a lot.

I love you <3 <3
  5. Old Comment
  6. Old Comment

Meeting two.

Simply beautiful. I also agree that no matter what kinky business one may get up to, cuddles remain the best. Especially when someone has been warmed up nicely.
  7. Old Comment

Meeting two.

Sounds like the two of you are making the most of your time together. My favorite part is your line about Icey bringing the sunshine with her. It made me swoon at how (dare I say) adorable you two are!

When Asslvr met, we always asked for two beds, that way we could have a "dirty" bed, but we also went through tons of towels every time. Being kinky is dirty business :P

I can't wait to hear about part 3.

And Icey, good luck on your journey home in rope bondage. Could be a fun(?) trip.
  8. Old Comment

Meeting two.

After spanks and during cuddles, I needed to pee. I could have just ordered her into the shower, but I wanted her to admit she wanted it. Her answer of "I want whatever you want,2 was beautifully subservient, deliciously submissive, and designed to cover up the fact she actively wanted to be used as a human toilet. She knelt before me in the shower, I decided I wanted to video it. My phone, though, didnt want to co-operate. Eventually I managed to start it, but i was already peeing by then. She did swallow most of my piss, only spitting out one mouthful. Of course when she was swallowing, I was still peeing, so it did run all over her. What a pity. Just as I finished, i tried to hit the stop button on the phone. It jumped out of my hand and smack, hit her in the eye. I was shocked, concerned horrifed, had I hurt her? That part is a lie. If I hadnt just emptied my bladder I would have pissed myself, I was laughing so hard. Turns out though, I didnt get a video. What I thought was video mode actually ended up taking one picture. It is a good picture though.

When she had showered and, once again towelled off, (we get through a lot of towel useage,) it was approaching time for me to leave. We spoke about rope bondage, and she confessed to me that she had never been tied up before. Well it just so happened I had brought about 20m of rope with me. I made a simple chest harness, then ran a good few figure eights around her beautifully big boobs, bringing them up and together. They purpled beautifully. From there I dropped the rope down between her legs, between the lips of her oh-so-wet pussy and up her back, tying loosely at the larkshead between her shoulder blades. I think she was surprised at just how sensitive her boobs are when tied tightly. The few spanks I delivered certainly seemed to teach her that. I am tempted to use a looser version of the same harness to send her home in tomorrow. 6 hours is far too much for the tight tie I had her in today, but under the clothes bondage will be fun for a long train journey.
  9. Old Comment

Meeting one

I am so glad to hear how amazing your first few hours were. It is nice to hear that you can be loving and sweet and romantic when you try. I am looking forward to hear all about the next two days.
  10. Old Comment

Meeting one

I read this on my way to work location #2 with my vibe in, and got to the edge veerrry quickly!

I'm so so happy for you and Icy to have this time together, y'all are bound to have so much fun (both kinky and non) <3
  11. Old Comment

Meeting one

I'm truly delighted to hear you got to spend time with each other, no matter how short. Love to you both, and I hope you continue to have a wonderful time.
  12. Old Comment

Meeting one

great!
    just wishing you all the good.
    thanks for sharing
  13. Old Comment

Meeting one

I'm so happy for you guys, two hours or not, it sounds like that was some amazing time well spent.
  14. Old Comment

Meeting one

I may have pulled over to read this blog because I couldn't wait to get home. Hurry go to bed so it can be tomorrow I want another blog!
  15. Old Comment

Valentines? Bah humbug.

Thank you both!! <3
  16. Old Comment

Valentines? Bah humbug.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SluttyPig View Comment
    I adore Valentines Day....well only cause it's my birthday today
    My response rant was mainly about V-Day not the actual date as you're not the only person I very slightly know that has a birthday today. But like Butterfly said, I hope you have/had a happy birthday.
  17. Old Comment

Valentines? Bah humbug.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SluttyPig View Comment
    Happy Birthday!!!!
  18. Old Comment

Valentines? Bah humbug.

19. Old Comment
  20. Old Comment

Valentines? Bah humbug.

I wrote a blog about my loathing of V-Day, not on this site. While mine was more of a rant of why I hate it nowadays and not back in the past I too touched on the subject that it is just downright stupid to "show love" only one day out of the 365. For a fair amount of us, love is just a feeling that comes naturally and should not feel as an obligation but a blessing that we get to show this. While I don't have a s.o. as I'm single and a "free agent" I still have two particular people that I love and I think they know who they are. I don't see February 14th as a holiday anymore, so much so, that I scratched it out of my calendar. But I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who seems to loathe V-Day for the stupidity of it.
  21. Old Comment

Valentines? Bah humbug.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Comment
    *goes to make you a card*

I'm thinking a joint one full of glitter?
  22. Old Comment

Valentines? Bah humbug.

I couldn't agree more. Especially for you;

23. Old Comment

Valentines? Bah humbug.

*goes to make you a card*
  24. Old Comment

Not quite a safeword...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    I wanted to wait with my reaction until your game was fully over becaus I did not want to spoil the fun on that. Let me be very clear,.. I have absolutely no criticism on your play. I am fully confident that you have played it with respect an safety. I did read the reports and they show you did. So...... not criticism on your play.

However,...
    I strongly disagree in advising this to others, especially towards inexperienced people or fresh relationships. In fact this play is completely contradictive to the plea I made for doms "to avoid driving until the safeword got used" >>here<<. I see a great danger, experienced people will know how to handle that, but I am afraid of starting people. The interrogation setup drives the dom into more pushing than normal. It has the risk of "excusing" him for being cautious, it has the risk that he will use the setup to feel allowed to push until the sub confesses. At the same time,.. sure the sub will have this confession as some sort of safeword, but while normally we assure our subs to feel comfortable and positive about using his/her safeword, this scene will drive her into delaying the use. She now gets a negative association with the confession/safeword. If she uses it, she will feel bad for failing the interrogation, This may drive her into letting happen far more than she will later feel comfortable with.
    So,.. no,.. i strongly advice against an interrogation,

Having said that,... the scenario is hot. Sure,.. very hot.
    I discussed it briefly with my pet. My pet was arroused but also afraid, she was convinced she would only confess when I would go for her limits. For above reasons i had already decided not to play this game. If I would have decided to play, I am sure my pet would have played (she trusts me), but it would have been a disaster. Either I would have pushed my pet into confession which then would have been realized by a far over-the-limit interrogation. Most likely I would have unrepairable loss of trust afterwards. Alternatively i would have stopped which would have been a dent in my strict reputation.

But.... some unlucky circumstance turned into an opportunity.
    My pet was ill, she had an infection and was really unable to play. Of course however, she got utterly bored and horny form doing nothing. We were chatting at an evening and i asked her how many orgasms she had had that day (for reason of illness her orgasm-restriction was lifted), but she did not want to say.
    As we had just read your interrogation-blog she asked "what I would do to her" to get that number. So I let her imagine to get tortured in some interrogation setup. In fact we "did" the interrogation you proposed, but not for real, fantasy only.
    We both went very serious in that fantasy. I tortured her, and at the end she confessed. Strangely enough this ended up in being an extremely hot session.
    I was able to torture her without having to be afraid about pushing too far. She was enjoying a fantasy that went further than she would be able to handle for real. She had always been curious towards how far I would feel comfortable to push her. Now she could experience. She got thrilled by the push she got,.. and at the end she really wanted to confess. She simply could not stand getting an other even further torturing message from me.
    After the play we talked (just like we always do after a real session). We quickly agreed we were both completely insane, but also both had experienced the whole thing as very hot.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    Interesting points but I want to give my take on this comment.

You're right, inexperienced Doms, subs, Masters, Mistresses, and slaves may go wrong with this. However, the only way to get experience on something is to do it.

So yeah, I vote if you're curious and know your sub/slave.

But, I do agree, don't do this in a fresh relationship. Especially since your goal is to get a safe word. In a scene like this, the Dom has to be aware.

And know when they went to far. Cause in a scene like this, a sub can go way past their limits and regret it later. Know your sub.

In a scene like this, the Dom can stop it if they think the sub has had enough but there's no garuntee the sub will as they may be holding out in order to not disappoint their Dom.

So I wouldn't recommend this for fresh relationships. This can go too far fast if you do not know your partner.

I don't think it excuses the Dom from being cautious. I think it gives the Dom no excuse to not be cautious. Even though this scene technically has a safe word, it needs to be treated as if there are no safewords.

Because the subs goal is not to use it (which is always the goal but usually for both parties). This has the added risk factor as the sub will go past limits and the Dom has to be careful not to take it to far.

And the Dom has to keep in mind what the sub can't do under any circumstances (like I'm sure AM wouldn't tell IceMadien to strip in front of her child), that's too far even in a scene like this.

And he wouldn't tell Heart to have sex with 10 strangers in ten minutes.

This is too far even in a scene like this. This is why parties need to know each other. One to know everyone involved is sane. Two, so the Dom knows what limits he can't go past. There is a limit even without limits as AM has said before.

And I also believe sessions like this do need more aftercare than normal.

So I don't find it dangerous, I find it a huge display of trust.

But if AM was a stranger to them both, then I would have different feelings about it. Same if I thought he was crazy.
    I completely agree that people in a new relationship or new to playing with each other shouldn't attempt an interrogation scene. There's too many things that can go wrong if you don't know each other extremely well.

But I also agree with Kid that it doesn't excuse the Dom/me the right to be cautious, if anything he/she should be more cautious with a scene like this. I'd like to think that experienced dominants would be aware of this and react accordingly. Of course you're going to get idiots who do push too far but I would assume the majority who did so are not experienced or in a long term relationship, which brings us back to knowing each other well before you attempt something like this.

I personally didn't feel like I had failed for using the codeword in my first attempt of round two. I was mad and disappointed I hadn't been able to last longer sure, but I didn't feel like I had failed or bad for doing it, and I know AM didn't think less of me either for using it. It's possible someone may not use it when they should of course but if we are talking about a couple who are as close as they should be to do this and a dom/me with a brain, hopefully they would notice the signs, read body language etc.

I don't think stopping would have any effect on yours (or anyones) reputation as a dom/me. If it's needed, it's needed. What would have an effect and a bad one, is not stopping when it's needed as that would mean you're not looking out for any telltale signs that it is time to stop, or not adhering to them if you did notice them.

Heh that reminded me when AM had sent me some gifts and as I knew what the package contained I allowed the little one to open it, he asked who sent it to me and then said "But now Teddy (His nickname for AM) will know what panties you are wearing!"

Let's look at my limits that I don't have with AM and say during the interrogation he had decided to use scat or visible marks that would still be seeable next time I had my child or blood/dangerous -all hard limits, the first for reasons I find it absolutely vile and the second for the risk of my child seeing and the third for not wanting to kill myself- the first one I would have done, very reluctantly and I would have needed ALOT, probably hours and hours, of aftercare. I would have probably cried and been a mess.

The second one, I'd have stopped the scene and asked him what the hell he had been smoking. I would have asked him to modify it after laying out my reasons and if he refused to, I wouldn't have done it.

The third one...we would no longer be together. One of the very first things he ever said to me was something like "I may hurt you but I will never harm you. If I ever told you to do something that would harm you, leave. End the relationship." And that is exactly what I would do.

So like Marv said it's about knowing which limits can be crossed and knowing which ones we don't even go near.
    Updated 01-31-2017 at 01:14 PM by IceMaiden
  25. Old Comment

Not quite a safeword...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Comment
    Kid, I think maybe you are describing the need to know the difference between, (my choice of words): "limits" of various degrees and the "do not exceed" line -- and the need to know the difference.
    I am. If you can do that, you can do a interrogation scene was my point pretty much.

If you can't do that, you have no business doing that kind of scene.