Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Happy's Adventures

Just a rainbow with some kink.
  1. Old Comment

Anniversary Weekend Session Part 2

I understand that feeling well. Obviously your relationship is stronger than mine because of time BUT I know the feeling of having a Dom who knows how far I can be pushed. Even today he knew what I needed before I did. We both are so lucky to have such amazing Doms who care so much for us. It helps us to not have to WORK to make the relationship awesome just how well we fit together makes the relationship something to be proud of. (I have no idea if that made any sense...I'm a bit out of it today so if it didn't I apologize.)
  2. Old Comment

It was really scary to post this up, I really have never shared details like this about Des and I. I really appreciate all of the kind responses!!
    @Drwarschauu: He really does know better than me how far he can push me. I don't even know how to explain how that feels, but it is an incredible feeling to really be able to give in to him like that. I really do believe that what Deschut and I have is something really amazing. It blows my mind every day!
    @Nzrunner: I hope that for you too!!
    @Subbiebrookie: I realized a month or so ago that we should probably be proud of this thing we have, and we talked about it. It is hard to stay proud of it when it has seemed so effortless though. It feels more like something that happened to us, rather than something I had a part in creating: like the whole thing was engineered by luck and compatibility!
    @colosubguy and kittenlyss: Thank you so much!!!!
  3. Old Comment

Anniversary Weekend Session Part 1

Oh! and I am so glad you gave this blog some love, I had to have a long conversation with her earlier, explaining that everyone loves her too, it was just that she was the first etc. Now I don't have to worry about her!
  4. Old Comment

@SweetTeen: I really have not been able to push myself this much for anyone else. It is so much just how Deschut is about the whole thing, and how protective he is of me. We do all this stuff, but he has never once pushed me too far. After a year of that, I just totally trust him that he wont ask me to do something I can't, and that he will be there to bring me back at the end every single time. And you are right, it is really really really really amazing!!!
  5. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Comment
    I just thought that this blog probably feels lonely because it havent gotten any comments but its still part of that super duper awesome report so I dont want this lil blog post to be sad :3
    I get like that sometimes too!
  6. Old Comment

I just thought that this blog probably feels lonely because it havent gotten any comments but its still part of that super duper awesome report so I dont want this lil blog post to be sad :3

I really loved this blog - It is amazing how you could keep going with the cane and all that stuff I had such a situation similiar earlier too but not so extreme - but I can see the shilhouette of the similiraty - mine was just not much / hard - Im glad for you that you were able to keep going and even if the pain sucks( i dont like that much pain (now ) ) the feeling to obey and to sorta "survive" it afterwards is just AMAZING
  7. Old Comment

This is so awesome to read! And you two sound perfect for each other.
  8. Old Comment

This is so amazing! The trust you two have in eachother is something to be very very proud of.
  9. Old Comment

Wow! I loved reading that. You two are so great together. I'm so happy for you Miss!
  10. Old Comment

This was amazing to read!!! I can only hope that one day I will share this level of trust with NKat68!
  11. Old Comment

There's no way I can do justice to your awesome report with a mere comment here. But I'll try!
    I think it's amazing how far along the two of you have come. An intense session like this one requires a lot of trust and you really have to know each other to make it work. It shows that you've been together for such a long time!
    Des seems to know exactly how far you can push yourself, maybe even better than you do yourself. And he also seems to know what you need better than you do. He's an amazing Dom!
    And you did such a great job doing all those hard things for him. I love how he says that you'll do it for him and that it really helps you do it. Like those clamps, they've almost traumatized you, but you put them on (and take them off, thankfully) if he says so. Bravo!
  12. Old Comment

♥ 365 days of being Deschut's subby ♥

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Comment
    I have read this about 20 times, and I laugh every time! Thank you!
    Lol, glad to be able to cause a laugh. Although looking at your bouncing little rainbow sheep always makes me giggle. I think moving GIFs are a million times better than they could be if they stayed still.
  13. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kittenlyss View Comment
    =D

*thinking happy bouncing rainbow animals at you*
    I have read this about 20 times, and I laugh every time! Thank you!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Comment
    This is pretty damn awesome
    Thank you!!!
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Comment

You make me blush all the time!
    =D

*thinking happy bouncing rainbow animals at you*
  15. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by colosubguy View Comment
    I try to tell her that all the time and she doesn't believe me. And, since she gets the last word I really don't get to push the issue I'm glad someone else said it!
    Glad to be of assistance!
  16. Old Comment

This is pretty damn awesome
  17. Old Comment

Quote:
    Of course, you are completely awesome, so that might have something to do with it
    I try to tell her that all the time and she doesn't believe me. And, since she gets the last word I really don't get to push the issue I'm glad someone else said it!
  18. Old Comment

Naughtlittlegirl: Thank you so much!
    Quote:
    Of course, you are completely awesome, so that might have something to do with it
    You make me blush all the time!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Comment
    that's kinda awesome.
    I think you are kinda awesome.
  19. Old Comment
    Posted 07-01-2014 at 10:15 AM by silverdarknight silverdarknight is offline
  20. Old Comment

This is so cool. I love the stats, but it's even more amazing that you two have stayed together and that it didn't feel like work. Things like this are reassuring after hearing so many people who can't find what they're looking for.

21. Old Comment

Oh, this is fantastic. Congratulations to you both, so very, very happy for you! I love that you two fit each other so wonderfully well - that is so rare, and it is incredible to see how happy and devoted you are. Hope the next year is even better!
    Posted 07-01-2014 at 02:45 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  22. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DoingMyBest View Comment
    You know my thoughts on this all, but you are wonderful and it's so very pleasing to see you've found someone that makes you so happy and vice versa. And I have to stop there :P
    Lolllll. Yay! Thank you so much, he does make me crazy happy!!!!
  23. Old Comment

You know my thoughts on this all, but you are wonderful and it's so very pleasing to see you've found someone that makes you so happy and vice versa. And I have to stop there :P
  24. Old Comment

Thank you Subbiebrookie and Straw Dog!
    The crazy thing is that I know we should be proud we made it this far, this well. I mean, I know it must have taken some effort. But, while I am aware that we are both extraordinarily dedicated, it has seemed so uncomplicated and effortless (well, effortless is the wrong word when it comes to playing with a sadist, but you know what I mean) almost the entire time. I guess part of that is an extreme compatibility level, our personalities are so similar, and kink-wise, gah. Part of that is that both of us have a really strong aversion to drama. And the biggest part of it is that Deschut really is the best dommy in the history of ever, I am fairly certain!
  25. Old Comment

So wonderful to read this, and congratulations to you both. The work, time and energy you put into each other (and yourselves) to reach this point must be immense.

Big love to you, and long may you continue.