Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

1. Old Comment

24th December - rules and dares: part 2

This morning you said I should wait for the outcome of the Christmas Eve dare to rate your training progress.
    The way you started the blog I almost thought you might have become discouraged or youīre about to chicken out. I thought to me “maybe the given tasks were too hard or maybe too much for one day”. I know how hard this task must have been as youīve to do it secretly while youīre with your family. At first sight it looks almost too noticeable and someone might detect your secret.
    But as you said, as you took a closer look, you noticed the small line between a really challenging, from your first point of view almost impossible, but at least still doable task.

Yes, your master wants to train your skills, and the given task might be hard or even sometimes very hard, but he would never want to expose you to a danger. So maybe this might have been some of the reasons why you took a second look to the dare and remind yourself to follow the rule instead to chicken out.

As youīve always tried to complete every given rule and task properly, you catch your breath again and go for it. As you wrote before, if you have to stop, maybe halfway itīs fine, but you still tried it at least.

But you didnīt stop any part of the dare, you did very well completing all of them and acting as normal as possible. I think nobody around you noticed anything.

Thatīs why I have to repeat myself, I’m impressed how much you always try to do your tasks correctly, even if you donīt like the kind of training. As always, you truthfully wrote about all the good and bad feelings doing the task. I believe your skills to become a brave and obedient sub increasing pretty well and I know your master is really proud of you.
    We all know youīve to fight your fears and uncomfortable feelings but we also know you have the strengh and willpower to move on.

Have you already received a further message from Master?
    Posted 12-24-2014 at 04:23 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
    Updated 12-24-2014 at 04:43 PM by Looking for ..
  2. Old Comment

23rd of December

Weīll see how this day went for you.
    Iīm looking forward to your Report.
    Posted 12-24-2014 at 01:21 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  3. Old Comment

23rd of December

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Comment

But again, iīm really impressed how much you always try to do your tasks correctly even if you donīt like the actual training. Also itīs good to see, you truthfully write about all the good and bad feelings doing the tasks. I believe your skills to be a brave and obedient sub increasing pretty well and i bet your master is proud of you.
    Hmm... you might change that opinion when you read the blog about today's actions which will go up either tonight or tomorrow morning
  4. Old Comment

23rd of December

If you still canīt enjoy it, maybe you can see the game more like a role you would do it as an actor. I know you really put a lot of efforts into each task given, but maybe thereīs still something holding you back if you do this one.

Yesterday your mind was really busy. Each noise coming from outside your room drives your mind crazy as you always feared someone might come in.

But again, iīm really impressed how much you always try to do your tasks correctly even if you donīt like the actual training. Also itīs good to see, you truthfully write about all the good and bad feelings doing the tasks. I believe your skills to be a brave and obedient sub increasing pretty well and i bet your master is proud of you.
    Posted 12-24-2014 at 01:10 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
    Updated 12-24-2014 at 01:16 AM by Looking for ..
  5. Old Comment

23rd of December

Quote:
    Looks like you had a pleasant time while preparing and baking the biscuits with your younger siblings. I just can hardly imagine how the sticky mass must have felt between your legs as it slowly began to harden. Maybe first like some jelly, slippery and slithering in between every private place. And after some time, when itīs getting harder the crust may tease, rub and sting a bit each step you take.
    You tried to describe yourself doing the hooker dare. Especially the look in your face but you couldnīt find the words to explain. If you think about it, what would be the closest description what youīre looking like and what you felt.
    Last but not least, I hope youīll have a good time, but youīll be very busy as I saw the new task for today.
    Thank you. It just felt gloopy and sticky as it moved around my crotch.
    As for the hooker dare... i just looked like I was in pain and I didn't look like I was enjoying it at all. It also looked like I was having a bit of a panic attack what with trying to catch my breath between edges. I hated the feeling though.
  6. Old Comment

23rd of December

Looks like you had a pleasant time while preparing and baking the biscuits with your younger siblings. I just can hardly imagine how the sticky mass must have felt between your legs as it slowly began to harden. Maybe first like some jelly, slippery and slithering in between every private place. And after some time, when itīs getting harder the crust may tease, rub and sting a bit each step you take.
    You tried to describe yourself doing the hooker dare. Especially the look in your face but you couldnīt find the words to explain. If you think about it, what would be the closest description what youīre looking like and what you felt.
    Last but not least, I hope youīll have a good time, but youīll be very busy as I saw the new task for today.
    Posted 12-24-2014 at 12:48 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  7. Old Comment

22nd December

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Comment
    I don't know how come your master claimed that not enough people are reading your blog. Do you have a counter telling how many have read it? Do you know if that are only logged in peopel, or don't anonymous people get a view on the blog? Anyway, I don't read your blog every day, but I've subscribed and it's on my "visit"-list when I get to getDare.
    As she said, the number of visitors is counted. But it would be great, if some would leave a short note after reading from time to time. Just to know, if they just read and maybe forget it or really like it.
    This is the chance (beside the specific threads) for them to offer ideas, applaud for the done Tasks or Report or at least even suggest a punishment or new rule she have to follow.
    So take the chance
    Posted 12-23-2014 at 03:03 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  8. Old Comment

22nd December

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Comment
    I don't know how come your master claimed that not enough people are reading your blog. Do you have a counter telling how many have read it? Do you know if that are only logged in peopel, or don't anonymous people get a view on the blog? Anyway, I don't read your blog every day, but I've subscribed and it's on my "visit"-list when I get to getDare.
    The number of views is counted on the page. its not a big number
  9. Old Comment

22nd December

Posted 12-23-2014 at 02:52 AM by sadisticmastert sadisticmastert is offline
  10. Old Comment

22nd December

Quote:
    Always keep in mind, even if you allow us to command some time of your days, no one should treat you with disrespect. People who just act arrogant right from the start, arenīt worth to be noticed. So please just ignore them.
    Sure you might get punished for different reasons and you take all of it bravely and always obedient. But for all the efforts you put into your new lifestyle you deserve a respectfully first approach.

As this is said, itīs good to see youīre still keep going your routines and follow all the additional orders as best as you can. Edging 46 times, good girl.
    If you had to describe it, which one was harder to complete, all the edges or the spanking? Sure, the spanking took more time, but beside this, if you would have to tell us a secret, what you enjoyed more? To get yourself aroused even if itīs much more you could handle normally or to receive all the spanking pain by your own hands just to follow the orders.

Iīm looking forward to the results of the professional hooker dare youīll do next

EDIT: To follow the Idea by her Master, for all the visitors, please leave a note for her. Rate her efforts, praise her if you want or leave an idea for a punishment if she was a bad sub.
    I might not have ignored them but they got a very nasty reply by me telling them in very blunt terms not to treat me like that. As for following my rules its tough some days because things happen.

Edging was harder because I don't like edging/cumming/masturbation so that's worse. I'd rather be spanked thousands more times than have to edge.
  11. Old Comment

22nd December

Always keep in mind, even if you allow us to command some time of your days, no one should treat you with disrespect. People who just act arrogant right from the start, arenīt worth to be noticed. So please just ignore them.
    Sure you might get punished for different reasons and you take all of it bravely and always obedient. But for all the efforts you put into your new lifestyle you deserve a respectfully first approach.

As this is said, itīs good to see youīre still keep going your routines and follow all the additional orders as best as you can. Edging 46 times, good girl.
    If you had to describe it, which one was harder to complete, all the edges or the spanking? Sure, the spanking took more time, but beside this, if you would have to tell us a secret, what you enjoyed more? To get yourself aroused even if itīs much more you could handle normally or to receive all the spanking pain by your own hands just to follow the orders.

Iīm looking forward to the results of the professional hooker dare youīll do next

EDIT: To follow the Idea by her Master, for all the visitors, please leave a note for her. Rate her efforts, praise her if you want or leave an idea for a punishment if she was a bad sub.
    Posted 12-23-2014 at 02:31 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  12. Old Comment

20th December & 21st December

It might be, but sometimes People add one and one together. So your reacions, twitching around in the seat, being nervous maybe red face ... So sometimes they will anticipate whatīs going on
    Posted 12-22-2014 at 05:57 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  13. Old Comment

Its supposed to be a silent vibe
  14. Old Comment

The time on the Train must have endured for ever. As you canīt hear the buzing Sound coming from the vibe youīll never exactly know if someone might have noticed it. Might be because of the sounds coming from the Train or maybe he noticed and just enjoyed your nice Show.
    Posted 12-22-2014 at 04:13 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  15. Old Comment

16th December and 17th December

Quote:
    Sounds like you were very busy completing all the Tasks during the day.
    Was this the first time you did the self bondage session this way on your own? How does it work for you to get tied up by yourself and lie there motionless on your own.

Hmmm i think iīve to take another look to the webtease cenario. I missed the concept until now
    it just involved duct taping my feet to the end of the bed, legs spread apart and then holding onto the edge of my bed with my arms above my head.
  16. Old Comment

Reflection - lingerie/naked photoshoot

Quote:
    Itīs good to see a lot of People Keep an eye on it. But it must be hard to eat "normal" and still not be able to keep the weight in a healthy/normal ( i donīt find the perfect matching words) way. Most People i know having such a pproblem, didnīt eat enough. So the cause could be found easily, but in her case, itīs hard to suggest a working advice.
    I love the way you two have a conversation about me. I am healthy just the doctor's would probably say otherwise. But they don't have solutions
  17. Old Comment

13th November

As you keep an eye on your Family while you were out that evening, you think some other passerby or guests might got a nice clear view on your goods and you might not noticed their gazing looks

Maybe this will keep ypur Fantasy and mind busy for a while
    Posted 12-19-2014 at 01:59 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
    Updated 12-19-2014 at 02:05 AM by Looking for ..
  18. Old Comment

Itīs good to see a lot of People Keep an eye on it. But it must be hard to eat "normal" and still not be able to keep the weight in a healthy/normal ( i donīt find the perfect matching words) way. Most People i know having such a pproblem, didnīt eat enough. So the cause could be found easily, but in her case, itīs hard to suggest a working advice.
    Posted 12-19-2014 at 01:54 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  19. Old Comment

16th December and 17th December

Sounds like you were very busy completing all the Tasks during the day.
    Was this the first time you did the self bondage session this way on your own? How does it work for you to get tied up by yourself and lie there motionless on your own.

Hmmm i think iīve to take another look to the webtease cenario. I missed the concept until now
    Posted 12-19-2014 at 01:48 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    As you noticed these Facts about yourself now, what do you think of your own, before you saw the pictures? What did your family/friends say about, you feel somehow skinny?
    Donīt get me wrong, but maybe itīs just your imagination going wild as you saw yourself the first time this way.
    But on the other hand it could be youīre eating enough for a “normal” Person, but as your metabolism burns a lot more energy than others, you might need something more. Have you ever talked with a trainer at a gym or a nutrition consultant about it? Maybe they could give you advice how to gain some “healthy” Pounds or at least you wonīt lose more weight and still can be active.

Beside this is said, I think you sound somehow surprised about the results. Was it a positive thing that you didnīt realize yourself on these photos because all of the makeup and so on, or did it scare you?
    I know Star has replied to you but I also want to. She is exceptionally thin. She's not exaggerating when she says she can see every rib because you can. When she was being measured for a costume for a play the difference between her waist, her hips and her chest were hugely worrying and the designers retook her waist measurement as they thought it seemed abnormal. Her wrists are so skinny and she does look thin. She doesn't look unhealthy though and we all know she eats plenty for her lifestyle and I believe she has previously followed a eating plan but still not been able to put on the weight. some people just can't.
    As for the photos she has shown them to me and she looks stunning and more mature more 19 than she does usually but she is right that a lot of them do highlight how thin she is.
  21. Old Comment

13th November

My dad did but no one else
  22. Old Comment

13th November

So what you think, did someone really noticed your naughty secret, that you didnīt wear any underwear?

It must have driven your mind totally crazy beeing around your Family barely covered by the thin fabric and each step or movement you do Forces the Dress to reveal some more Skin. To feel the air everywhere must have teased you like hell.
    Posted 12-19-2014 at 01:23 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  23. Old Comment

As you noticed these Facts about yourself now, what do you think of your own, before you saw the pictures? What did your family/friends say about, you feel somehow skinny?
    Donīt get me wrong, but maybe itīs just your imagination going wild as you saw yourself the first time this way.
    But on the other hand it could be youīre eating enough for a “normal” Person, but as your metabolism burns a lot more energy than others, you might need something more. Have you ever talked with a trainer at a gym or a nutrition consultant about it? Maybe they could give you advice how to gain some “healthy” Pounds or at least you wonīt lose more weight and still can be active.

Beside this is said, I think you sound somehow surprised about the results. Was it a positive thing that you didnīt realize yourself on these photos because all of the makeup and so on, or did it scare you?
    Posted 12-19-2014 at 01:15 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  24. Old Comment

4th December

As it was the first time youīve been tied up for so long it seems you could take the Feeling quite easily. Weīll see how the future bondage sessions will affect your mind.
    Well done.
    Posted 12-06-2014 at 10:09 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  25. Old Comment

3rd December

Sounds like your pussy will get a lot of attention during next spanking sessions. The hooker dare seems still uncomfortable for you, but maybe this Feeling will Change sometime, or itīll still be the perfect humilating treat for you.

I bet your Master were proud of you as he inspected your clothes and you still wear no panties under your clothes. What a nice and shameless puppy
    Posted 12-04-2014 at 11:09 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline