Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

1. Old Comment

15 Things Every Dom Should Give Their Sub(s)

Hehe! Yay! I would be happy to take credit for something so amazing.
  2. Old Comment

My account wasn't "hacked" as such, more used by someone who wasn't me without my knowledge or specific consent.

Someone or someones, it appears that more than this blog has somehow materialised. However, as neither of my beautiful girls would do this to me, I have to reluctantly come to the conclusion that the blame lies with butterfly.

That said, they say the definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome, perhaps my own insanity is to blame for these aberant posts.
  3. Old Comment

That is so sweet AM that you want to do all those things for your girls!
  4. Old Comment

I think the "someone" deserves flowers and chocolates for such a great job. I also think that AM is going to get a good chuckle from it. He really is just a widdle cuddly teddy bear.
  5. Old Comment

I think the "someone" will get a smile for how great this blog is.
  6. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Hahahahahaha. This blog is the best blog ever posted.

(It wasn't me.)

Ok.... I still think "someone" is seriously fucked.....
  7. Old Comment

I have no idea what came over him to be honest.
  8. Old Comment

Hahahahahaha. This blog is the best blog ever posted.

(It wasn't me.)
  9. Old Comment

This is bad.
    I guess IM is now fucked.
    No escape.
    It's public
  10. Old Comment

Two years.

Congratulations well done to both of you I wish you all the best.
  11. Old Comment

Has your account been hacked

I would add..

Give your sub lots of attention...I would pay particular attention to warming her butt
    Updated 08-15-2017 at 11:31 PM by MrCharcol
  12. Old Comment

Two years.

Congrats on 2 years! That's a big milestone and I am so happy for you both. I wish you the best of luck in the future.
  13. Old Comment

Two years.

You're now never allowed to stop loving each other or I'll punish both of you hardcore
  14. Old Comment

Two years.

Just for the record I gave it 2 days!

I'm really glad the two of you have found each other, no matter on what date or by whose doing. You two are great together and I really wish you both the best forever!
  15. Old Comment
  16. Old Comment

Topping from the bottom

Ahh,....
    I guess it was not my intent to become pedantic about this, rather to explore the underlying drivers.

Having said that,.
    You are right i got overboard, so,.... The shortened comment is very ok.
  17. Old Comment

Topping from the bottom

Your post went a long way off topic, and I would hate the discussion to follow the wrong path, if you wish to raise the issue of you being strong enough to handle a brat, you may open a new blog about that. What I have left behind is, I am sure, the essence of your intent.
    Updated 05-18-2017 at 01:54 AM by AbusiveMaster
  18. Old Comment

Topping from the bottom

Oh wow,this blog is just "too tempting" not to react on.
    In my opinion,...
    First of all ds is a kink that should bring pleasure to both partners. If it doesn't one does something wrong. If it does, well,.... Good,... And don't worry about how that happened.

Then,
    In my view "topping from the bottom" is "driving the play from by the sub". It's not my thing, but if it works for others: fine! There are no prices for "best compliance to ds regulations", it is all about having a good time.
    Updated 05-18-2017 at 01:45 AM by AbusiveMaster
  19. Old Comment

Topping from the bottom

Me too. Great opinion I like to share, since it is concerned about harm to anybody involved as the very best criteria, contrary to the common definitions what shall be seen as good or bad. Not harming our partners or us but benefiting both of us is what we should be concerned with.
  20. Old Comment

Topping from the bottom

I rated this blog 5 stars.
  21. Old Comment

Topping from the bottom

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ly Ph View Comment
    I have never been told that I am topping from the bottom but I worry about it all the time. I will admit to only having one long term dominant so perhaps my view is clouded by the "getting to know you" period but I found the biggest thing I worried about was wanting more of x and if I asked then I would be controlling the situation. I guess what I am thinking about is communication is key and some times its hard and it has to go both ways and I guess as much as a sub has to say/indicate when they are and are not enjoying a situation or want something so does a dominant.

tl;dr feelings hard, talk more :P
    I found that having a safe place to record your thoughts after a session, or once you have some space away from your partner can be a huge help. I used to have an online journal that we both had access to, and I could write daily thoughts or weekly thoughts there. Feelings, or desires, or little things I didn't want to forget to tell him but weren't important enough to bug him while he was at work.

I still periodically use that to express my feelings when they are complicated or I am shy about what I am talking about.

Writing daily reports is something that I always ask my subs to do as well, especially at the beginning when things are so new. It is always my decision to change things as I see fit, but it is good to get feedback as a Dom/me. We want to please our sub too. At least some of us do.
  22. Old Comment

Topping from the bottom

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I actually hate the term topping from the bottom. There is such a stigma attached and I think it holds some submissives back from sharing their thoughts, feelings, wants and needs in a relationship.

I don't know how many times I have been accused of topping from the bottom or a sub has told me that they don't want to share, for fear of being accused of topping from the bottom. Telling my Dom that I want to be spanked or that I want to play with electricity, is not topping from the bottom.
    I have never been told that I am topping from the bottom but I worry about it all the time. I will admit to only having one long term dominant so perhaps my view is clouded by the "getting to know you" period but I found the biggest thing I worried about was wanting more of x and if I asked then I would be controlling the situation. I guess what I am thinking about is communication is key and some times its hard and it has to go both ways and I guess as much as a sub has to say/indicate when they are and are not enjoying a situation or want something so does a dominant.

tl;dr feelings hard, talk more :P
  23. Old Comment

Topping from the bottom

I actually hate the term topping from the bottom. There is such a stigma attached and I think it holds some submissives back from sharing their thoughts, feelings, wants and needs in a relationship.

I don't know how many times I have been accused of topping from the bottom or a sub has told me that they don't want to share, for fear of being accused of topping from the bottom. Telling my Dom that I want to be spanked or that I want to play with electricity, is not topping from the bottom.

Telling my Dom that I am going to cum even if he says no (but not actually doing it), is not topping from the bottom. Calling my Dom names because he is teasing me and denying me, is not topping from the bottom. Telling my Dom that I didn't like the play session because I thought it was boring, is not topping from the bottom. Asking my Dom to never call me a certain name again is not topping from Some of these things are me just being a brat, but others are sharing my feelings about things and that is so important to any kind of relationship. It is how we learn about each other and grow together.

Any Dom who is threatened by their sub sharing their thoughts and feelings, or letting their personality shine, is not cut out for a long term D/s or M/s relationship, in my opinion.

I usually cringe when I see this term but I really like your definition. So thank you for sharing this. I may link this to others in the future.
  24. Old Comment
  25. Old Comment

Bobo

If you keep being mean about Bobo next time you wont get to see her!

*Giggles*