Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

1. Old Comment

My audio recordings

I do love the recordings you did while Sam gave you a Blowjob and spanked you! Think they are my favourite!
  2. Old Comment

Denial and keyword thread updates

Just need to say: awesome how you are committed to this. And, I love the first picture.
  3. Old Comment

Big Brother Report (And Session with Sam)

Great report Matt. You two are lucky to have each other. Thanks for sharing.
  4. Old Comment

Pushing my limits.

Wow! Totally hot. So glad I didn't miss this at last.
  5. Old Comment

My audio recordings

Your latest Evermore recording was good
  6. Old Comment

My audio recordings

Good boy for posting this
  7. Old Comment

My audio recordings

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    They are so lovely. You are cute!
  8. Old Comment

My audio recordings

Loved the "Let it Go" recording.
  9. Old Comment

My audio recordings

They are so lovely. You are cute!
  10. Old Comment

May dare of the month report.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Comment
    Very nice report Matt And Sam, I'm proud of you, really don't think I could have done that! You earned your reward

Thank you Lucy still can't believe I actually did it!
  11. Old Comment

Very nice report Matt And Sam, I'm proud of you, really don't think I could have done that! You earned your reward
  12. Old Comment

Giving a blow job in hidden/not really hidden public is super scary!

Great Report Matt and I'm so glad you two share your adventures together <3 I enjoy reading them very much.
  13. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    This was a great report and you are both so very brave! I might just need for vote for you in the poll for dare of the month.
    Thank you it was very scary!
  14. Old Comment

Thanks for the share. Very erotic. You are an awesome couple. I'd like to envy Lucy for having both of you.
  15. Old Comment

This was a great report and you are both so very brave! I might just need for vote for you in the poll for dare of the month.
  16. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Wow! Very very daring! And a very hot read!

What would you have done when someone would have come along during the act?
    Panic!!!!! I was terrified of being caught. Really not sure what I would have done, possibly try and run to nearest tree and just hope that they were too shocked to realise what's going on lol
  17. Old Comment

Wow! Very very daring! And a very hot read!

What would you have done when someone would have come along during the act?
  18. Old Comment

This was actually quite scary for me too! I was very nervous, more public than I'm used too! Right up to the time, I was not sure I could go ahead with it. I may not have been the one naked, but still don't want to be caught sucking a guys cock! Can't deny that it made me very horny though

(PS I want to apologise for the poor quality of the photo's on kinktalk, that was my fault)
  19. Old Comment

Rolling thread tasks

Think it's funny you're still got tasks from my dice lol
  20. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Austin Green View Comment
    How cute! <3
    Not all of it is to my tastes, but who am I to complain, very well-written report!
    How long did it take?
    Thank you Wasn't really keeping track of time lol We didn't do it all in one go either. Guessing 2, maybe 3 hours? but really not sure.
  21. Old Comment

How cute! <3
    Not all of it is to my tastes, but who am I to complain, very well-written report!
    How long did it take?
  22. Old Comment

Dice Tasks

Adding another dice

Winter Olympics

1. "Downhill Slalom". Strip, then put ball gag on tightly and cuff hands behind back. Then touch every door knob in your place with the ball. You cannot touch both sides of a door knob without touching another in between. Be sure to plan so you get both sides of every knob including closets. How long did it take?

2. "Ice Hockey". Set a kitchen or dining table so you can walk all around it. Strip. Then stick handle an ice cube all around the edge. When you get back to the beginning you are done. You may use only your personal "joy stick" to stick-handle the cube so you'll have to keep that stick nice and hard! (Yes, you use your hand to move the stick - its hockey!) If you bump the cube so far from the edge the stick can't reach it, or knock it off the table, start over with a new cube.

3. "Short Track Speed Skating - WIPEOUT". You have crashed and are in a heap on the ice. Strip* and secure your big toes together and secure your thumbs behind your back. 30 minutes. (*You may wear clothing only if it is your cage or for Lucy's or Sam's dice.)

4. Skeleton and Luge: Dangerous sports. Skeleton and Lube: You ride the skeleton on your stomach, so lube your stomach heavily. Rub it in well. Slap your stomach noisily 10 times with each hand. Flip coin: heads 10 each hand and flip again, tails 15 with each hand and done.

5. "Snowboarding - CRASH". Go to a park and stand with your nose against a tree trunk for 5 minutes, being thankful you are not a snowboard or ski racer. Snowboarders always wear protective equipment, so be wearing your cage.

6. "Figure Skating". Wearing bra, panties, collar, and fishnet tights, use figure skating type moves (or interpretive dance) to illustrate one of Sam's or Lucy's favourite songs (ask them for suggestions).
  23. Old Comment

Dice Tasks

The thanks and the congratulations are for you Matt! You have done and are doing the hard work. We got to be creative for a few minutes here and there, but you won't be finished for quite a while yet. And not all of your tasks are easy.............
  24. Old Comment

Dice Tasks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nina@ View Comment
    Hey thanks Matt. Kudos to you for doing so many tasks that they don't even fit in a single blog entry..lol and that too multiple times and also reporting on them to everyone..
    Thank you and thanks to all who created the dice.
  25. Old Comment

Dice Tasks

Another dice

More Miscellany from Marv

1: Tabata. Squats. 14 in 20 seconds then 10 second rest; 8 cycles in 4 minutes. Down to thighs parallel to floor and arms out in front parallel to the floor. When rising drop hands back to starting position. (You can download a tabata timer that is set to this 20/10 rhythm. With sound it makes it quite easy to keep time.

2: Snake. Strip, then apply 5 clothespins on yourself in a row and spaced about an inch apart. Move the back one to the front of the line to move the snake. 36 moves and you are done. Rollers with the power to order the roll may specify starting location.

3. Cold shower: 2 minutes kneeling. Without drying, go to 4 minutes kneeling in front of a fan. If no fan, 6 minutes kneeling in middle of large room. You may stroke and grope to help keep warm, but no edging.

4: Join the Play for your exposure 3.0! thread for one game.
    5. Do this WriteForMe task https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=14839
    6: Wear a thong (or your laciest panties) and fishnet tights for a day. Flip a coin for the bra: heads you wear it. All the time you are dressed but minimum 12 hours to count