Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

1. Old Comment

I have a question

haha i have them all the time The answer is Yes, as it is part of the freedom of speech act. A room would be much better as to keep people who don't want to hear it out. May i ask your religion/belief? I myself am agnostic.
  2. Old Comment

Depp

Depp is Deep.

That's all I have to say about that.
  3. Old Comment

Depp

LilAngel, nah, I just like the sound of his name..... Depp.
  4. Old Comment

Depp

Someone's trying to enter depp's secretly hidden soft spot.
  5. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

I guess I will tell you how this was leaning towards my beliefs. Mods if you feel I went too far with bringing up my religious beliefs, then feel free to delete that part.

I believe anyone can get into heaven no matter who you are. Jesus doesn't care if you are shy, talkative, if you are hanicapped etc... He doesn't look at that to determine if you deserve to get into Heaven.
  6. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

"It was too hard for me to go up there becuase I am so shy."
    "Being shy is ok."

So why do you feel so terrible?
  7. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

Also, bit confused on how this relates to your beliefs. At all. In any way.
  8. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

You shouldn't feel horrible about it, I've always been really shy but I've also always loved Drama and Singing. So now I do drama GCSE I have to get up and act by myself sometimes and at first I was literally shaking and I felt like crying but now it's so easy I can't believe I was so scared. The more you put yourself in situations where you have to stand and talk alone or do a presentation the quicker you will overcome your shyness and become way more confident.
  9. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

Getting a job where you are forced to talk with people all day will cure your shyness. Taking a speaking class will give you confidence. You can force yourself to overcome personal problems by putting yourself in situations where you must confront them regularly.
  10. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

Lolly, I didn't want to directly talk about my beliefs because I feel that people on this forum already heard enough about my beliefs. But if you like, I can tell you how this is linked to my beliefs.

I hope no one feels offended when I put their username then the response right after. I do that so you guys know who I am responding to.
  11. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

It made no mention of your beliefs...
  12. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

Kitten, this blog entry was basically leaning towards my religious beliefs.
  13. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

Lolly,I did take a leadership class in high school. But that didn't help me.
  14. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

Well, the difference between being shy and being talkative is that in the end you usually don't get what you want. Also, it can cause a lot of problems because of miscommunication.
    If you choose to stay shy all your life just be prepared that others that stand up more for themselves are more likely to achieve the things they want to achieve.
  15. Old Comment

I felt Terrible Today

Take some leadership classes or something...
  16. Old Comment

Very Very Depressing

This may seem like a stupid question and I don't mean to offend, but why did you want the severe part of the thunderstorm?
  17. Old Comment

Very Very Depressing

And about that OCD thing I saw on your other blog.
    Denial isn't healthy.
  18. Old Comment

Very Very Depressing

Kitten, people have true passions, and if something with their passion doesn't go the way they want it to go, then they may get upset.

But I do thank both of you for your concerns.
  19. Old Comment

Very Very Depressing

Lolly might be right though. Seeing a therapist is nothing to be ashamed of. And it sounds like you could use it.
  20. Old Comment

Very Very Depressing

The above mentioned stuff about annoyed, mad, depressed ect... is with thunderstorms. I am not like that everyday, nor every second of my day.
  21. Old Comment

Very Very Depressing

I think you need to go see a therapist.
  22. Old Comment

Very Very Depressing

Lolly, but the thing is, it is a constant thing. I constantly get annoyed, mad, depressed, tearful (not most of the time) and sad. Most of the time if not all the time, all severe thunderstorms misses me. This happenes every summer.

What gets me also very annoyed and mad, is when the thunderstorms weak or change direction on me, I can't stand that. Especially when they are close.
  23. Old Comment

Very Very Depressing

Emo much?
    It's just the weather. It will go away.
    It's normal....
  24. Old Comment

Forever No more

Yes, Ciandon, that was a better question.
    Let us not dwell in the past and bring things up that are likely to make thing worse..
  25. Old Comment

Tell me you really like this song...

Enrique pretty much inspires my life. LOL

I think this song would be perfect for the soundtract to my life on some special occation, where in the rain I walk up to a beautiful girl that I have been friends with since I was young. She probally lives next door, or behind my house so I have to jump over a fence to get to her house. For some reason I have never told her my feelings. She has just dumped a douch-bag boyfriend who treated her badly. This happens the night before the big prom at school. Since I am a year older I have already had my chance to go last year, but I didn't, because I said I thought proms were dumb; but really it was because I only ever imagined myself going with her. I see the ex-boyfirend's car pull away after I heard them fighting. I am able to see her window from my kitchen where I am sitting eating chicken noodle soup and reading a day old newspaper. I decide I should go over to her house. It is pouring rain, but I got out only in a pair of jeans (too long in the leg) and a light blue cotton button up. I am soaked before I get to the end of my yard. My barefeet hurt climbing the chainlin fence that has seperated us since we were kids. I get to her window and throw rocks at her widow pain, like I always have done, there is a small pile I can always seem to find the perfect rocks in. She come to the window, and I see her smile as she notices me...