Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
  1. Old Comment

Rawr!!!!!!1 I Like Waffles!11!!!!!!

I think internet slang has evolved, LAWL. I could always spell it 'EL OH EL' then i'd be so much like an e-troll on yahoo I know that it would be sickening. Every mo'fo uses 'Lol', the famous one sylable answer which ACTUALLY means ' STFU, you aint funny'. hate it when people do it. You say something like ' I've had a rough day' ...... [Person] 'Lol' Without even a full stop! Oh it drives me mental! I think the worst, Travis, is 'Hi wat u up 2? hw r u? ' ACK! One LETTER answers are worse then one sylable! -Dies!- Oh, and by the way NewSlave, 'STFU and GTFO' is actually intimdation or mockery of people whom use Net slang. 'LAWL' is an action of what you're doing. Better then saying 'EL OH EL'. That's just a tad bit retarded. Lawl.
    Updated 05-11-2008 at 10:04 AM by Oreo_here
  2. Old Comment

Newslave, You have seriously only talked to me twice. Don't be so quick to judge. When i tell people to shove it or go blow a goat or GTFO. I'm normally joking, If I'm really mad I insult you non stop and use the word fuck every 3 seconds. Now besides the lol and lawl the freaking blog say's that their ok. So in this very blog they arnt considered annoying internet slang.
  3. Old Comment

-Cocks a brow.- Gee. I think you need to calm down. Stop taking things so seriously. He was messing with you. Don't melt down. D= Shit. I don't think he meant to offend, but fo'serious, relaxxxxxxx. Travis! Done you an Icon, but it's just a rough copy untill I can get the real programme. I'ma try and get it off of ebay. Bugger downloading with this slow speed!
    Updated 05-11-2008 at 07:02 AM by Oreo_here
  4. Old Comment

Stfu newslave, Read my blog, lawl is not slang it is a complete and legit laughter expressed in typing. now gtfo. Cya at my next blog.. sure you have some more unneeded 2 cents.

I won't "stfu". "Lawl" is "the spoken word for 'Lol" so yes, it is Internet slang. I won't "gtfo". You're a complete ******** sometimes, but if ya don't like me, I don't care.
  5. Old Comment

And again, I will say "fine i wont talk to you ever again" and like always you will say "NO!!!!" lawl. You love me to much!
  6. Old Comment

Yup. And it will say 'Travis,Just STFU. STFU!' =D
  7. Old Comment

lawlz... I'm shaking in my space boot's... Bring it.
  8. Old Comment

You so stole that from me! I'm going to make you one Travis. A personal Icon just for you, yo'!
  9. Old Comment

Stfu newslave, Read my blog, lawl is not slang it is a complete and legit laughter expressed in typing. now gtfo. Cya at my next blog.. sure you have some more unneeded 2 cents.
  10. Old Comment

Well 'Lawl' Is the spoken word for 'Lol'. So, 'LAWL!'
    I like to say it alot.
    Updated 05-10-2008 at 05:16 PM by Oreo_here
  11. Old Comment

but never (unless i'm mocking) would I use internet slang ... "av" ... "LAWALWL!".

I rest my case.
  12. Old Comment

LAWALWL! Boo, I love your avatar! You are crazy, indeed! ANd I know how you mean! I know i'm shit at spelling, but never (unless i'm mocking) would I use internet slang. It should be banned! It's annoying! I use to use it when I was like 11-12. Grew out f it by 13. Well. That's what RolePlay does to you I suppose. They yell at you if you don't use punctuation and grammar, but they do help -sometimes- with spelling!
    Updated 05-10-2008 at 05:14 PM by Oreo_here