Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
  1. Old Comment

Orgasm Challenge

And great report once again! Perhaps more Monday night surprises to come? Thanks for sharing!
  2. Old Comment

Happy Halloween!

That's beautiful! And perceptive.
  3. Old Comment
  4. Old Comment

New Song, New Poem, and Quebec City!

You're voice is so beautiful and touching, and I am so glad you are so blessed and have wonderful people in your life. Thanks for bringing me light and peace.

Great poem

Love,
    Joanna
    Updated 10-23-2016 at 11:27 AM by Joan Sky
  5. Old Comment

Another Poem

Quote:
    Originally Posted by An_Jon View Comment
    Oooooh, I love poems. I enjoy how varied they are in style, and how the tone is affected by the style.

Your use of line breaks is fantastic, especially how you shift the message of the poem on a dine from quite a positive beginning to a much more cynical ending. That's a fantastic parallel to being told a lie - everything sounds great at first, but you're left with a darker, more pessimistic taste in your mouth once the lie has been revealed; and you begin seeing lies everywhere (even where they're not).

I can offer some constructive criticism over PM if you'd like? I love discussing creative work and trying to improve

Also, would you mind telling me what you think of this? It's a poem I wrote about words over 18 months ago. My writing has changed a lot since then, but i'd be very interested to know what you have to say about it: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73550

Keep writing, please!
    Thanks for the compliments, glad you enjoyed reading it! I enjoyed reading your poem as well, it was very well structured and worded. I was a bit confused in parts here and there, but the overall meaning was easy to grasp! Your emotions can be felt as well, they seem to mix with happiness, confusion, and possibly loneliness but I love poems like that. Poems that can be interpreted differently by everyone!
    Keep writing! I love reading creative works of art. I'm a sapiosexual!

Love,
    Lia
    Posted 10-19-2016 at 07:22 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  6. Old Comment

Another Poem

Quote:
    Originally Posted by joansky View Comment
    Thank you for sharing your creativity Lia

Your poem reminds me of Sara Bareilles song ~ Brave

And you have got me wanting to share more of mine ^.^

~Joanna
    Haha, Thanks Joanna.
    Glad I could be an inspiration in some sort. I'd love to hear some of yours!

Love,
    Lia
    Posted 10-19-2016 at 07:17 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  7. Old Comment

Another Poem

Oooooh, I love poems. I enjoy how varied they are in style, and how the tone is affected by the style.

Your use of line breaks is fantastic, especially how you shift the message of the poem on a dine from quite a positive beginning to a much more cynical ending. That's a fantastic parallel to being told a lie - everything sounds great at first, but you're left with a darker, more pessimistic taste in your mouth once the lie has been revealed; and you begin seeing lies everywhere (even where they're not).

I can offer some constructive criticism over PM if you'd like? I love discussing creative work and trying to improve

Also, would you mind telling me what you think of this? It's a poem I wrote about words over 18 months ago. My writing has changed a lot since then, but i'd be very interested to know what you have to say about it: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73550

Keep writing, please!
  8. Old Comment

My Flower

I know how that is. I've lost a lot of my artwork when I was sixteen and a few writings here and there. But there are plenty of new pages to fill! You know what you have done and what you are capable of! Much more! Endless possibilities Don't dwell on the past, create anew!

(Thanks for sharing the nice poem)

Love,
    Joanna
    Updated 10-19-2016 at 08:36 AM by Joan Sky
  9. Old Comment

Another Poem

Thank you for sharing your creativity Lia

Your poem reminds me of Sara Bareilles song ~ Brave

And you have got me wanting to share more of mine ^.^

~Joanna
  10. Old Comment

Another Poem

Nothing and everything...
  11. Old Comment

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Thank you all for your lovely comments!
    Posted 10-16-2016 at 07:04 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  12. Old Comment

This is beautiful, thank you for sharing.
  13. Old Comment

It made me happy hearing your voice for the first time my friend

The beginning was especially gripping. Thank you for making my day better.

~Joanna
  14. Old Comment

Feeling Good~Michael Buble/Nina Simone

Lol, I didn't even read this post until now. I stumbled across it. Thanks for liking my Japanese cover Yeah, I listened to it while in college back then. Learned a good amount by ear, just replaying it for around half an hour. And just felt like recording it when I posted it. Glad I inspired you, and thanks for the compliment *blush*

I usually have kept singing private too, glad you are sharing it with us more

*hug*
    ~Joanna

P.S. Too bad I wasn't able to hear this one when it was available. I wonder what it sounded like
    Updated 10-16-2016 at 01:48 PM by Joan Sky
  15. Old Comment

Lia, it was great to hear you sing and share that voice of yours. As you put that true deep emotions into it. Thankyou for the joy!
  16. Old Comment

My Flower

Very beautiful as the words comes from your thoughts. Look forward to others poems from deep inside you.
  17. Old Comment

My Flower

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    Love it!!! Very well-written! Look forward to reading more.
    Thanks for the words,
    I've written a few more, I may share one in the foreseeable future!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Lia
    Posted 10-15-2016 at 08:54 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  18. Old Comment

My Flower

Love it!!! Very well-written! Look forward to reading more.
  19. Old Comment

Whats New: Featuring Birthday Celebrations!

Lia,
    That is great from how you had a very fantastic weekend of celebrating your 19th Birthday. It sounded like, the bowling was a blast and so much joy for everyone around you. It is great how you spent a gorgeous day with family and Sammie at the lake. No doubt your grandfather was watching from above too and enjoying being with you all.

Well, I know you will do a great job on your speech. You can't change everyone views as it would be nice. It is just a way of life and even harder on a college campus. I do hope that Sammie get over that flu, as that crazy weather is just that .

20. Old Comment

My Birthday!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Joanna,
    You're the best! I've never loved a person more than I love Sammie. I always despised the phrase "I'd give an arm for someone" because I always thought of it was a lie, nobody would be that foolish. Through 90 days (now 91 days together) I've come to realize that I would give any limb to keep her by my side. You are 100% correct, anything written from the heart is written beautifully. Anything that makes me cry is written beautifully! I will never lose her letter, I already put it in my small fireproof safe in my closet!

Don't be sad. Love will always find a way. It may take a few years, a few months, or you may find it tomorrow, but it will always find its way! People who are meant to be together will find each other! Keep your hopes held high. Honestly, months ago, I couldn't have predicted I'd be where I am today. Months ago, I was dating a boy and wondering where my life was headed, now I am completely in love with a woman, I've found my purpose in life, and I know where my life is headed. The pieces fell together. I love you Joanna, keep your spirits high and your pieces will fall together.

Love you,
    Lia
    Thank you so much Lia
  21. Old Comment

My Birthday!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by joansky View Comment
    Lia, thank you for sharing. That is so beautiful and you are both are so blessed. Your love for each other warms my heart. It is so beautiful. It makes me hopeful and makes me think of possibility. Sammie is right, a lot of people long for a love like that. She was wrong when she said she doesn't write as well as you. Her heart was in that letter, just as your heart was in the letter to your Grandpa.

I've been sad lately because a part of me isn't sure if I will find my Lady. A part of me knows I will, full of faith and without doubt in God. I will keep seeking, asking taking action, etc. If it happens, there are no words. If it doesn't, c'est la vie. But either way, even if I do not find happiness, to hear that one person I care about has ~ that is enough for me. It is good to know it exists and a friend of mine has it. It warms my soul.

Besides, the Lord is my strength, my everything. His Will be done.

That letter is beautiful. I cried a little too at its beauty. I hope to have a letter like that too someday. I hope to find a love like that one day. May God continue to bless you both.

Love,
    Joanna
    Joanna,
    You're the best! I've never loved a person more than I love Sammie. I always despised the phrase "I'd give an arm for someone" because I always thought of it was a lie, nobody would be that foolish. Through 90 days (now 91 days together) I've come to realize that I would give any limb to keep her by my side. You are 100% correct, anything written from the heart is written beautifully. Anything that makes me cry is written beautifully! I will never lose her letter, I already put it in my small fireproof safe in my closet!

Don't be sad. Love will always find a way. It may take a few years, a few months, or you may find it tomorrow, but it will always find its way! People who are meant to be together will find each other! Keep your hopes held high. Honestly, months ago, I couldn't have predicted I'd be where I am today. Months ago, I was dating a boy and wondering where my life was headed, now I am completely in love with a woman, I've found my purpose in life, and I know where my life is headed. The pieces fell together. I love you Joanna, keep your spirits high and your pieces will fall together.

Love you,
    Lia
    Posted 10-07-2016 at 07:24 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  22. Old Comment

My Birthday!

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes!
    I've had an awesome two nights with Sammie and friends!
    I can't wait to see the family tomorrow.
    Maybe I'll give a report depending on the time I get back!
    Kisses,
    Love you all,
    Lia
    Posted 10-07-2016 at 07:15 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  23. Old Comment

My Birthday!

Happy belated birthday! So happy that things are wonderfully working out!!
  24. Old Comment

My Birthday!

Happy birthday, Lia. You are such a lucky girl. Your girlfriend is a rare treasure.
  25. Old Comment

My Birthday!

Lia, thank you for sharing. That is so beautiful and you are both are so blessed. Your love for each other warms my heart. It is so beautiful. It makes me hopeful and makes me think of possibility. Sammie is right, a lot of people long for a love like that. She was wrong when she said she doesn't write as well as you. Her heart was in that letter, just as your heart was in the letter to your Grandpa.

I've been sad lately because a part of me isn't sure if I will find my Lady. A part of me knows I will, full of faith and without doubt in God. I will keep seeking, asking, taking action, etc. If it happens, there are no words. If it doesn't, c'est la vie. But either way, even if I do not find happiness, to hear that one person I care about has ~ that is enough for me. It is good to know it exists and a friend of mine has it. It warms my soul.

Besides, the Lord is my strength, my everything. His Will be done.

That letter is beautiful. I cried a little too at its beauty. I hope to have a letter like that too someday. I hope to find a love like that one day. May God continue to bless you both.

Love,
    Joanna
    Updated 10-07-2016 at 07:32 PM by Joan Sky