Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

1. Old Comment

If you could pick one aspect of BDSM to only practise - what would you choose?

I'm a switch so technically I could answer both questions. I'm not sure what my answer as a sub would be. I think as a dominant though, I would choose taking care of. BDSM or as I refer to it D/s is a lot more than sex which a couple of people don't seem to understand. I'm not a "use and abuse" Dominant but more a "Take care of and protect" Dominant. I love taking care of and protecting my sub. While it's definitely not sexual, it honestly is one of my more (if not most) favorite parts of a D/s relationship.
  2. Old Comment

14th April

I am glad you had a better day than yesterday. As humans we are loyal to different groups of people and it is unfair for somebody to demand to know all of our secrets. That is something that can be worked up to in time. With Asslvr, it hurts me to not tell him everything but there are still times where I have promised somebody I wouldn't share, even with him, and I keep that promise. So don't be too hard on yourself. You two will find your balance and make it work for you.
  3. Old Comment

13th April - failure to submit

It sounds like you lead a very busy life with dance and class. I know the feeling of just being overwhelmed and wanting to be disobedient. I know you want to make your Master very happy so maybe the two of you need to discuss the expectations you have for your daily schedule. Sometimes it is better to ease into a new set of rules or expectations or a schedule instead of jumping in head first and drowning. Relationships are all about five and take and compromising and you two need to figure out what works for both of you or else you will both feel let down in the end. Good luck, I really am rooting for you.
  4. Old Comment

If you could pick one aspect of BDSM to only practise - what would you choose?

Hm, I would also have to agree and also go with Roleplaying. Roleplaying brings out and opens a door to an almost limitless world. It's definitely one that is hard to beat in my books.
  5. Old Comment

13th April - failure to submit

Sadly, from my sub actions that took place. She was punished from not listening or following rules. We had a very long talk about her actions.
  6. Old Comment

First few days with Master

I'm a bit behind, but I wanted to say congratulations to you both and wish you all the best - you deserve a really good dom, so I'm glad you've found what you're looking for
    Posted 04-02-2015 at 01:50 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment

First few days with Master

A nice read. Hopefully things stay good between you two!
  8. Old Comment

New Master

I wish you two the best from the bottom of my heart, and hope you get to make each other very happy!
  9. Old Comment

New Master

Sparklystar, I wish to thank you for that special honor. I truly look forward to us creating that great foundation. I look forward to us in building a strong relationship over time. I look forward in that we can have just as great Master submissive sub relationship, as others like around us. Because, there are some very solid relationships on here. Your new Master, MasterDaddy02.
  10. Old Comment

New Master

Congratulations! He's an amazing, mature, and thoughtful man. I hope your new relationship goes swimmingly!~
  11. Old Comment

Overwhelmed

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slave_E View Comment
    Yes, you wrote a really good ad. I was tempted myself
    And I agree with shadowice0823 - take your time and choose carefully!
    She even pointed me in your direction. And like Shadowice says we wait to hear if we are lucky
  12. Old Comment

Overwhelmed

Yes, you wrote a really good ad. I was tempted myself
    And I agree with shadowice0823 - take your time and choose carefully!
  13. Old Comment

Overwhelmed

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Comment
    You wrote a good ad so that will happen you will get plenty of 1 liners you can instantly delete and not even bother reading, you might get a good one or 2 replies out of that whole bunch. Just remember take your time a good dom will wait for you to choose him rather then constantly pressuring you to make up your mind.
    This is great advice to listen to. Please take your time, be safe, and have fun!
  14. Old Comment

Overwhelmed

You wrote a good ad so that will happen you will get plenty of 1 liners you can instantly delete and not even bother reading, you might get a good one or 2 replies out of that whole bunch. Just remember take your time a good dom will wait for you to choose him rather then constantly pressuring you to make up your mind.
  15. Old Comment

I did it

Good luck! I hope you find what you're looking for.
  16. Old Comment

I did it

Indeed, very well written. Don't feel you have to rush into anything either! Good luck.
  17. Old Comment

I did it

good luck hopefully you meet some nice people and arent overrun with spam
  18. Old Comment

1st March 2015

Welcome back, it's good to see your reports again. I'm glad you're having fun with your new rules. And if you do decide to go looking for a master again I hope you find one who understands how lucky he is to have you.
  19. Old Comment

Healing

Glad to see that you are slowly getting back into the groove of things
    I've voted your set of rules! Have fun
  20. Old Comment

Pick my rules

I hope itīs ok if we pick more than one
    Posted 02-14-2015 at 06:06 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  21. Old Comment

Healing

Good to see the world becomes brighter again for you. As you and your ex-master will meet from time to time itīs also good you could get back into the former friendship. I think this might make it a bit easier to see each other daylie.

As you thought about yourself and came to the result you want live the submessive way i want to welcome you back into the game. You donīt need to rush, take your time and keep going as long as you feel safe with it as you make further experiences.
    And it will be always a pleasure to read your blog.
    Posted 02-14-2015 at 06:05 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  22. Old Comment

Healing

It's good to see you healing and I'm happy things are going in the right direction in your life.

As a rule I'd like to suggest that each morning you write something positive about yourself on your body.
  23. Old Comment

Abandonment

"I have religious views to follow and can't have sex" ... we must be honest, not many people would let religion and having sex interact with each other. I respect your choices and don't really care if you have sex or not. I'd just not be happy if my girlfriend at that time called for something like "religion" not to have sex. If you decide yourself that you don't want to have sex for a while, that's fine. If you decide that you would like to have sex but that some kind of religion is prohibiting you from doing it, that seems to be missing the point. Religion is just a set of rules that some guy or a bunch of guys decided a while (depending on every religion) ago. It's fine if you whish to live by that kind of rules, but it seems odd to expect somebody else to respect those rules too if they are "too odd". You have gotten a lot of feedback of persons supporting your choice, just wanted to give you an other view on the topic.
    Posted 01-28-2015 at 04:09 AM by sadisticmastert sadisticmastert is offline
  24. Old Comment

Abandonment

Thank you. Everyone's kind words really help to cheer me up.
  25. Old Comment

Abandonment

I am sorry that you have had to go through this. Just know that we are all here for you, so you don't have to deal with things alone. If you ever need anybody to talk to, I can vouch for my monkey (he really doesn't bite too much), but I also would love to talk with you through PM as well.

It is perfectly reasonable to be having doubts and questioning what you need/want going forward. I would advise that you should take some time to yourself to let yourself heal and really get to understand what you need to make yourself happy. If a D/s relationship is something that you need/want in the future, please don't let one bad experience ruin you from the lifestyle in its entirety. There really are some amazing doms out there just waiting to have you as their sub.