Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

1. Old Comment

I might do the Unthinkable!!

The REAL lokelake! It's like Batman revealing his secret identity! Blasphemy I say!
  2. Old Comment

I have already seen you
    YouTube.
  3. Old Comment

"might"

I dare you to
    Posted 08-21-2009 at 04:19 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  4. Old Comment

we'll live in fear
  5. Old Comment

19? No? Somewhat of a Rant

Who said anything about your spelling and grammar apart from yourself?
  6. Old Comment

"you cannot judge a book by its cover."

Although the black ones with gold writing tend to be thrillers from my experience.
  7. Old Comment

Two cents worth? Your blog post up there is actually very well written, coherent and contains no major grammatical or syntaxical error. If you want to write well, I think you can. It doesn't all have to be flowery and poetic. It can be crude and ugly as well. The point is that it is what it is, and as long as you assume your writing, good or bad, and work to improve yourself, then it's all good to me.

I'm sorry if anyone has disrespected you in that regard. I don't personally see it. I think if you want to write well, you will - as you have shown in this here post.

And all of you are right: you cannot judge a book by its cover.
  8. Old Comment

My uncle is 58 and he can't read nor write.
  9. Old Comment

I doubt people are saying you don't seem the age you are because of you spelling and grammar.
  10. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by erickj92 View Comment
    This is very true. Anyone could judge that my age is incorrect, also. There is no proof that I'm 16, but there is also no proof that I am either older or younger.
    Thanks erick. At least you agree with me. You too, brought up some good valid points.
  11. Old Comment

I can't spell a damn thing, but my knowledge base is pretty good
  12. Old Comment

No comment.
    But then again.
    ha.
  13. Old Comment

(Comment deleted)
    Posted 08-10-2009 at 11:00 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  14. Old Comment

This is very true. Anyone could judge that my age is incorrect, also. There is no proof that I'm 16, but there is also no proof that I am either older or younger.
  15. Old Comment

Virginia

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Madelyne View Comment
    Dude, quit complaining.
    Tomorrow I have to drive all the way to Iowa, with my mother, my six year old sister, and my 17 year old brother.
    Iowa is like..a 12-16 hour drive from where I am, and its in the car. Just enjoy what you have, you're goin' to a freakin' beach. I would LOVE to be on a beach, but nooo. I'm going to be in farmland central. ;-;
    That sucks. Well, try to find some fun. But in the farmland, it might be kind of hard.
  16. Old Comment

Virginia

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment
    I'd love to be going to the beach. And your brother has a pilots license and might take you flying?
    That sounds like it'd be an awesome break. And you get to see your brother, I don't see why you seem so pee'd. Play some car games.
    Welll, the flying will be the best part. He has taken us flying around where we live, but, it gets a little stale seeing the same things. I will be driving some of the ways. Me and my little brother wil be taking turns driving. But, he only has his permit, I have my lisecnse.

But the "best" part of going down is, we will be driving a car with no air conditioning. We can't really afford to fix it right now.
  17. Old Comment

Virginia

I'd love to be going to the beach. And your brother has a pilots license and might take you flying?
    That sounds like it'd be an awesome break. And you get to see your brother, I don't see why you seem so pee'd. Play some car games.
  18. Old Comment

Virginia

Dude, quit complaining.
    Tomorrow I have to drive all the way to Iowa, with my mother, my six year old sister, and my 17 year old brother.
    Iowa is like..a 12-16 hour drive from where I am, and its in the car. Just enjoy what you have, you're goin' to a freakin' beach. I would LOVE to be on a beach, but nooo. I'm going to be in farmland central. ;-;
  19. Old Comment

Virginia

I have a dare for your trip.

You must entirely give up all electronic devices of any kind. No computer, no TV (not even in the motel room), no cellphone, no blowdryer, no communication devices, and nothing that plays music. Nothing electronic whatsoever unless it is powered by a hand crank. The only exception is the radio built into your car's dashboard.

Now, instead of being cranky, try to be pleasant and enjoy seeing new things.
  20. Old Comment

Virginia

You should get some dares to help you pass some time!

And I hate driving to! Lol...
  21. Old Comment

Month Before School

That really did calm me down, I feel better. AND I love back to school shopping. I like stationary xD.
  22. Old Comment

Month Before School

It's a load of bollocks.

Year 11 is the same as year 10. I mean, you continue the same work. So, even though you might find it hard, at least it won't get any harder than year 10 stuff.

You'll be fine ^_^
    Posted 08-07-2009 at 05:58 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  23. Old Comment

Month Before School

I only have like 4 weeks left on my holiday. I don't want to go back, everyone says year 10 is simple compared to year 11, and seeing as I found it hard I'm not feeling very prepares.
  24. Old Comment

Month Before School

For me its a month and 3 days till my second year of college. Oh this semister, I get every tuesday off.
  25. Old Comment

Month Before School

Only a month and week til college
    Posted 08-06-2009 at 03:04 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline