Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

1. Old Comment

A big rant

loke i know we've had our differences in the past and i harbor no feelings towards you and i hope you dont towards me
  2. Old Comment

A big rant

You're just overexaggerating. Get over it. You'll get talked about in chat, wooh. Everyone does.
  3. Old Comment

A big rant

I see. Well, loke, you do have friends, so why worry? If people don't like you, they don't like you. You always will have enemies in life, it's unavoidable. At the same time, though, you will have friends. As long as you have a good friend, the rest of the world could hate you and it wouldn't matter.

I say, ignore the people that hate you. You said sorry, there isn't much more you can do.
  4. Old Comment

A big rant

Quoting yourself doesn't reinforce anything.
  5. Old Comment

A big rant

I disagree completely within the first few lives. The past is what makes you. The past makes the present. Without the past, there is no present and future. I agree that people shouldn't dwell on the past, and that they should move on, but the past should always be around.

And you may've given up with the religious stuff, but now we've got weather-obsessed Loke. Why can't you just be a normal member?

The thing is, sometimes, when people have an opinion of someone, they can't change it. Or they find it hard to change it.

And it's harder online. If I knew you in real life, I'd probably like you. I would've hated the "past Loke", but I'd probably get on with you. I'd change my opinion rather quickly. BUT, because you're just a "name" online, some people find it hard. Because you're more of a name than a personality whilst online, your name will often get a tag with it. Because people automatically link "religion" with "Loke", it'll probably stay that way for quite a while.

Sorry if you disagree with "my poor mind".
    Posted 08-24-2009 at 04:44 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
    Updated 08-24-2009 at 04:57 AM by Slenderman - Doctor
  6. Old Comment

A big rant

Okay, this stuff will be why eople don't view you as having changed. It's not "In the past" It's "Acouple of months ago" I'd get your point if it was at least 6 or more months ago. But it's not.

Nobody needs to "grow up" and show you some respect, you lost people's respect at the start and need to earn it back. A simple sorry isn't enough for some people especially when you go right back to doing the same damned thing.

Realize it takes time and effort to make people see you've changed, and put that time and effort in, don't expect people to just change their opinion of you in a couple of months. It's not happening, this is the real world, not some glamorous TV show where enemies become best of friends overnight because "oh my god you so apologized so we can be like bestest friends now!"

I don't even spend too much time on the site now and you still manage to come across as a whining git, grow the hell up.
  7. Old Comment

A big rant

I can see you're angry. I understand it. I do.

All I can really do is quote someone I know: "Wake up people, thinking to the past is useless."

And from the same author: "People really loves to bring back the past here."

I am quoting you for a purpose. I agree with you. But I think you are also bringing up the past yourself. That's your prerogative really. I have no qualms with you, you have your beliefs, I have mine, and I respect them and you. And as far as I'm concerned, you have not been preachy towards me. We have had open discussions between faiths and beliefs, and I'm glad we've had them.

Betty is right, though. Attacking those who attacked you is not 'turning the other cheek'. Insulting their intelligence serves nothing other than prove that you can stoop to their level. And we both know you can do better than that, as a Christian. So, follow your own advice, let them rant, let bygones be bygones, forgive (but not necessarily forget) and move on. That's the best advice you can give yourself, and you just did.
  8. Old Comment

A big rant

I'm pretty sure the topic came up in the chat because you were preaching.
    Whatever, I cba anymore.
    Loke, try not to say other people have "poor little brains" ok hun?
  9. Old Comment

A big rant

You seriously just quoted yourself. Wow. You also spelled like 18 things wrong in there as well. Great rant.
  10. Old Comment

Smelly Plates and Cups

To answer I am sure a question that many has, or had asked already... do I wash/clean them?

They go in the dish washer. It's our water. It sucks, lol. We are too poor to buy a better water treatment, lol.
  11. Old Comment

Smelly Plates and Cups

Do you not clean them?
  12. Old Comment

Smelly Plates and Cups

Lokelake and/or his brother must play baseball. Their position is catcher. Now you know what kind of plate and cup he is talking about.
  13. Old Comment

A New Game

or you can get friends and try paintballing
  14. Old Comment

Smelly Plates and Cups

Srsly, wtf.

That's just weird. You do wash stuff, yeah?

Not classic conversation. Just plain fucking weird.
    Posted 08-23-2009 at 03:28 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  15. Old Comment

Smelly Plates and Cups

Phantom smells could be related to a brain tumor.
  16. Old Comment

Smelly Plates and Cups

WTF? What is this even saying?
  17. Old Comment

A New Game

Sweet, Lakey. Anything with guns and shooting!!!

I call sniper :-)
  18. Old Comment

I know how I am going to do it. Man am I smart

lmfao depp xD

I've done that, but on WMM and then just captured that spot, but eh
  19. Old Comment

A smart guy would build a remote controlled servo rig to press the button. It's a long story but I've done this
  20. Old Comment

Or you could just hold the camera and point it at your face, if it's just a profile shot. Or get someone else to take it.
    But if you want to do that, ok.
  21. Old Comment

I might do the Unthinkable!!

Sorry, I can't imagine Lokelake as a ball of energy.
  22. Old Comment

Not really. That's just the next logical thing.

Posted 08-21-2009 at 04:19 PM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  23. Old Comment

I'm thinking horns and pitchfork.....

.... Or possibly just a ball of energy with no physical representation
  24. Old Comment
  25. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by erickj92 View Comment
    The REAL lokelake!
    Heh, you say it like there's a fake Lokelake

Posted 08-21-2009 at 10:40 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline